Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share (54104 Views)

Lady Embarrassed For Not Paying Bill At A Restaurant [video] / I Just Discovered These Hot Selling Items You Can Import & Make 200% Profit / See The Items You Can Import For Less Than N100 And Sell For N1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by ashjay001(m): 9:28am On May 13, 2018
roqrules04:

You can try "Jones" too tongue.. I didn't know there is black condom until i bought "Fiesta". The babe come dey fear say which kind cd be this grin grin

God bless u, na "fiesta" I wan remember! Those guys, sabi condom, too much! Variety will not kee themgrin

2 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by thebestdude: 9:32am On May 13, 2018
Gold circle
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Ayoshewa12(f): 9:33am On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:
grin grin that was then, not anymore. Buying sanitary pads used to be the toughest job in the world for me, especially if the shop attendant was a guy. grin
same here.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by descartes400: 9:40am On May 13, 2018
iammolise:
CONDOM... if there's any other person than d seller there I just walk pass to anoda shop... And if I don't find a shop whr there aren't any other person but the seller, I just keep walking back n forth grin

I just tire. That's why I want to order my own pack of condoms from Lagos via konga.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Tijay90(m): 9:42am On May 13, 2018
Food! Person go just carry plate for nylon bag dey waka for street...�
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by WAACUT(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2018
Lol.. Shaving Bic ooooo
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by samwash(m): 9:45am On May 13, 2018
As for me am never ashamed to buy anything from a shop.
Just few weeks ago, I went for shopping and wify called me to help her buy some sanitary pad, on buying it I saw some panties & other feminine tins which I bought.
At d pay point, I noticed pple looking at my basket. Dey will just b imagining which kind mumu man b dis ,me I nor send anyone, na my money, na my life.

5 Likes

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by gbaskiboy: 10:02am On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
Sugar and groundnut. Everyone will just know I want to soak garri. grin grin grin
hahahahahahahahaha so funny, you are right grin

1 Like

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by TPound(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2018
[Pquote author=onward4life post=67494913]Broken screen @alaba!

angry

Igbos on d beat[/quote]
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Gcool2(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2018
has any one mentioned "bend down select"(boskoro)
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 10:27am On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
We must ensure Buhari returns to Daura

With your 5%? Keep fooling unasef. Bring out candidate first sef. Makarfi Dankwabo Atiku or Lamido will be easy picking for Jagaban strategists.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Elderay(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2018
PT stick.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by abimic(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2018
Condom..... I'd prefer collect from my guys than go buy ...shame can catch me buying from a chemist, and also kulikuli...... grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by omoiyalayi(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2018
The last time I was embarrassed to buy anything was when I was broke & need fuel inside my car

I entered fuel station to buy just N500 fuel for my car the look on the attendance lady ehn
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by moneyadulttube: 11:50am On May 13, 2018
my first time buying condom
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Sugar97(f): 12:21pm On May 13, 2018
Ayoshewa12:
same here.

grin grin
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Sugar97(f): 12:24pm On May 13, 2018
trapQ:
Are you kidding me? It never happened to me grin

You probably never bought it by yourself when you were younger, or you're just the I-don't-give-a-dime kind of person cheesy
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Sugar97(f): 12:25pm On May 13, 2018
5thElement:

Lol i can just imagine. Just like buying condoms for some guys lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Sugar97(f): 12:29pm On May 13, 2018
SnowJay92:

For something that is out of your control for that matter o,

I recall one day back when I was in school, the secretary of one of oga I went to meet pleaded with me to rush out and buy her sanitary Pads, I got to the pharmacy and the guy was looking me one kind, I mean you don't know if I'm buying this thing for my sis, or anyone for that matter, why give me a condescending look?

Lol. I guess I was just being childish

Hehehe...I can imagine the look on her face cheesy
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Freeman59: 1:03pm On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol
You don't have to buy them at the same place na, you can buy each at a different place cheesy

Babe you be professional garri drinker. Well done oo
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by WavesOfGlory(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2018
When we were Teenagers, the Chemist in front of our close refused to sell condoms to my brother. Taught us sense... we started strolling very far to buy or we would beg our older neighbour whose father had a Chemist somewhere else.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by isax(m): 1:21pm On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol
You don't have to buy them at the same place na, you can buy each at a different place cheesy
iya o speaking from experience... I cut cap
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by emmykey0128(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2018
Condom and buying postinor 2
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Funkybabee(f): 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
That would be pad though I kuku send my sister to get it for me or buy it from my closed customers at orisumbare!!!!!
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
sexybbstar:

Try to check monikers before quoting them. Pocohantas is a female, so I wonder how she's less than 5 inches down there.
Female kwa? Okay.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
ashjay001:

God bless u, na "fiesta" I wan remember! Those guys, sabi condom, too much! Variety will not kee themgrin
Kai! You av overdone this thing! We need to attach a Counter to ur member undecided angry
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Imeyo1(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2018
Tramadol nko... Shop attendant fit deny say e no dey....perverse generation
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Reeberry: 2:12pm On May 13, 2018
Imeyo1:
Tramadol nko... Shop attendant fit deny say e no dey....perverse generation
Why have it when they don't want to sell it? I doubt.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Yea, I have one... cheesy
I will look for it carefully in the morning. Make I no go accuse person falsely.
Ask about such and see, be ready to loose some valuables of urs.
Mtchew.
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Gistforme(m): 2:28pm On May 13, 2018
Sugar97:

Lol
hehe u be ajayi crowder 4 d business o u sabi get am wella
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Gistforme(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Lol. What's epa?
are u nt a yoruba ni or staying in nigeria well Epa means groundnut
Re: Items You Feel Embarrassed About When Buying. Share by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 13, 2018
Maybe most of u commenting are not adult, am i right? Because i buy anything i feel like buying, well i don't like people's eye sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What ₦100 Could Buy In The 1980s / Today's Naira Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Naira Now 172 Naira To A Dollar. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.