Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

7 Ways You Can Fix Your Phone By Yourself - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Ways You Can Fix Your Phone By Yourself (1011 Views)

Flash Your Phone By Yourself, Learn Step To Step Tips / 9 Ways You Are Accidentally Damaging Your Smart Phone / 5 Ways You Answer Phone Call In Public That Make You Look Local (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways You Can Fix Your Phone By Yourself by correctBlogger(m): 12:07pm On May 12, 2018
We all know that it is inevitable for our android smart phones, even the best of them like the SamsungGalaxyS9, the HuaweiP20Pro, or even the AppleiPhoneX and the rest, they all tend to slow down with time. The more you keep using it, the slower it becomes, until it eventually hangs up, freezes and sometimes begins to restart by itself.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-JANAGZtDYpQ/Wu2ObWYoDqI/AAAAAAAAAGI/7MbAqnaYuvAVDWSN214XnWg-Hrq72nIMgCLcBGAs/s1600/phone-running-slow-06.jpg[/img]

But what really matters is what you do to avoid such problems like these. And that is the reason why today, we'll be giving you Seven Straight Reasons, why your beloved android phone slows down with time, as well as practical steps to avoid those problems.. enjoy.

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/04/phone-slowing-down.html
Re: 7 Ways You Can Fix Your Phone By Yourself by u3man(m): 1:43pm On May 12, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]g8t
Re: 7 Ways You Can Fix Your Phone By Yourself by Ejadike(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2018
Why not paste it here? Cos my device has been slowing down until I had to stop background running apps
Re: 7 Ways You Can Fix Your Phone By Yourself by correctBlogger(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2018
Ejadike:
Why not paste it here? Cos my device has been slowing down until I had to stop background running apps

And that is the more reason why you have to follow the link.. cmon it wouldn't kill you.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 5 For Sale!!! / Xiaomi Redmi 5plus / Gionee M6 Mini 27,000 Negotiable, For Abuja Felas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.