Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples (67705 Views)

How Best Can I Eradicate Bumps / Need Help On How To Eradicate Bed Bugs / How To Get Rid Of That Stubborn Pimples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by seedorfg(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
pls i have ezcema on my ampit any remedy
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by glowberry(f): 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hey, i have a detox mask and toner that will be right just for you. . Also available are products for natural skin lightening, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Call me on 08182475968
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by KALLYZTA: 8:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Best way to take care of your skin is Cleanse, Tone and moisturize. For Oily skin Essence De Beauté Papaya cleanser, is a face wash designed primarily for oily and acne prone skin. For toner is chamomile mint Freshner with salicylic acid or citrus rinse with witch hazel, Astringents have ingredients such as alcohol, witch hazel, or acids (like salicylic acid) that help reduce oil production and fight acne. Essence De Beauté is an American brand with awsome range of products. you can achieve what ever you want with Essence De Beauté skincare product...you can reach me on this number if you are interested 08181863648. Our office is at lekki phase 1

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by KALLYZTA: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Essence De beauté is an American brand and natural based products. we have awesome range of products like cleansers, scrubs, facial cream,toners, moisturizers, acne & blemish control, serums,anti-aging, body lotions, masque, eye gels and eye pads,face & body polish, body oil, body mud(for spa), lightening set (power of 7 and 5) anything you can think of concerning skincare and Hair loss treatment . We Also treat skin problems . Essence De beauté has everything you need for a perfect skin...You can visit our showroom today to see for yourself our awesome range of products @ 5b tokunbo omisore off admiralty way lekki phase 1 and we would recommend what suits ur skin. We do delivery within and outside Lagos, you can also visit our website www.essencedebeaute.com.ng and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/essencedebeaute.com.ng. You can also reach us through this number for enquiry +2348181863648. Bb pin: 2BB49630

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Evegreen: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
G
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by bond77(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
[quote author =bond77 post =32390845]
Very simple!
You can try neo-medrol acne lotion,
don't know the price but should not be
more than # 1000 or less. Or
Neutrogena acne Pfizer lotion, don't
know the prize too.They are very
effective and you can buy them at any
pharmaceutical store.
But before you apply those on your
face, get a cleanser (mild and less
alcoholic types), to cleanse or exfoliate
dead skin or dirts from your face so that
the acne lotion wud be able to penetrate
deeply and work effectively.and Don't
forget to wash your face with a mild,
antibacterial medicated soap. You can
also get the cleanser at any
pharmaceutical store.
Those medications above are only
meant for treating pimples or acne
externally, in other to balance the
equation you also need to treat pimples
or acne internally. Here are some tips...
1.drink loads and loads of water for
detoxification.
2.eat lots of vegetables.
3.eat lots of fruits especially
watermelon, cucumber and banana at
least once or twice in a week. .. Instead
of buying gala or Lacasera you can
actually use that money to buy fruit,it
goes a long way in building your
immune system and preventing
infections. Forget the cost, Health is
wealth.
4.consume lots of vitamin c tablets, the
white one especially, it helps in drying
the pimples both internally and
externally, and helps to thickens the
collagen in the skin... at least 10 tablets
a day.
5.reduce your sugar intake.
6.reduce oily foods.
7.thank me later.[/quote]
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Spellman: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmk i have tried all i could try but all to no avail, its been more Dan 2yrs on my face nw, i have use dis ,,fun bact A, skineal, epederm, infat i cnt mention all here , i even take injection,take tablet, so i dnt no wat to use again can some1 help me, am nw an angry guy always because of this, if i get any help frm anybody here i will never forget such person in my lifeundecided
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by antosco: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
Spellman:
Hmmk i have tried all i could try but all to no avail, its been more Dan 2yrs on my face nw, i have use dis ,,fun bact A, skineal, epederm, infat i cnt mention all here , i even take injection,take tablet, so i dnt no wat to use again can some1 help me, am nw an angry guy always because of this, if i get any help frm anybody here i will never forget such person in my lifeundecided

Watch the kind of food you eat it is very vital to prevent break outs. Majority of people I tell this will argue with me but Google has been one of my greatest teacher over the years. I for one love cereals and milk but this are very high in fat and causes break out so now I don't drink milk, corn flakes other cereals, butter, because they cause me to break out.

Most importantly, watch your fat intake. Any food with high fat has a high tendency to cause acne. Use more of palm oil than groundnut oil to do your cooking. Green tea is also good for acne. If you take coffee, replace it with green tea. Hope this was helpful.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Julietcutie(f): 8:22am On Jul 08, 2016
infotails:
make use of skineal tube..it worked for me
for how long... been rubbing mine up to a week but no improvement
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 03, 2017
infotails:
make use of skineal tube..it worked for me

please which procedures did you use when applying the skineal?
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by SarahCarey: 11:42am On May 13, 2017
Dermalmd Scar Serum has really impressed me. For several months I had two stubborn acne scars on my face that would no go away. For that reason I purchased Dermalmd Scar Serum. Within one week one of the scars is almost completely gone, and the other is slightly less visible. Hopefully this serum will eliminate the other scar completely, but so far so good.
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by shauntelclark45: 12:38pm On May 26, 2017
Where can i get this dermalmd blemissh serum
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by tripleportion(f): 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
SarahCarey:
Dermalmd Scar Serum has really impressed me. For several months I had two stubborn acne scars on my face that would no go away. For that reason I purchased Dermalmd Scar Serum. Within one week one of the scars is almost completely gone, and the other is slightly less visible. Hopefully this serum will eliminate the other scar completely, but so far so good.
where can I buy dermalmd lightening serum in Lagos
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by jbblues24(m): 5:44am On May 31, 2019
You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs I'm into having sex, I ain't into makin love So come give me a hug if you into getting rubbed. tongue
Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Kingstel(m): 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Clear and Prevent Stubborn Pimples Naturally
The best way to fight stubborn pimples is by taking #AfrilynTea every other day. Pimples are caused by Acne, a skin disorder.
#AfrilynTea is produced from plants, seeds, etc.

📞 0704 9999 617

Re: How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples by Akposkiz: 11:19am On Jun 04, 2023
Pls go and get Clearbact Cream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo) / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.