Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta (1026 Views)

My Sister Abroad Doesn't Reply My Messages Anymore. / Wife Sent Packing For Questioning Husband Over Her Mother-in-law's Visit / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta by Sunshinewpx: 1:56pm On May 12, 2018
Copied:
seagal65:
I wish to appreciate every one that has been following up this story very closely for the positive and negative comment on the said subject matter but as potential leaders, we should be fast to hear and slow to speak. The said post is meant for the general public to diggest, analyze before making their opinion. Investigation has revealed that the said husband fabricated the story to draw public sympathy, he lied to you and me simply because he realised he has failed in his responsibility as a man. These are some for my personal findings:
1. The said husband never sponsor the supposed wife through school.
2. The said husband never voluntarily resigned from his job to further his education as he claimed but was sacked for the reason best known to his employee.
3. The said father in-law was a kind and nice man who gave out his car to the supposed husband (as uber or public tansport as the case may be) free of charge after he was sacked from fidelity bank.(the marriage was solely sponsored by the father in-law)
4. That the said husband was deeply involved in domestic violence beating the wife at slightest provocation
5. That it was true the said husband helped the supposed wife then to secured a job with Zeninth bank.
6. That the supposed husband made a move to join the yahoo++, and wanted to use his supposed wife and child for ritual.
There are lot more but time will not permit me to say it.
I hereby appeal to the general public most especially blog owners to please verify stories before posting it on verious platform. Thanks for your time and God bless you all.
Re: Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta by HallaDaTruth: 2:01pm On May 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 12, 2018
But the said wife: Is sleeping with another man.

How are you trying to justify this. Na wa O.

1 Like

Re: Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta by Sunshinewpx: 2:24pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=TarOrfeek post=67498118]But the said wife: Is sleeping with another man.

How are you trying to justify this. Na wa O.[/quote
Did you see her sleeping with a man?
Re: Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta by Sunshinewpx: 2:27pm On May 12, 2018
TarOrfeek:
But the said wife: Is sleeping with another man.

How are you trying to justify this. Na wa O.

where are your proofs?
Re: Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta by cantok(m): 4:18pm On May 12, 2018
Sunshinewpx:

where are your proofs?
tongue
Re: Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta by youngsahito(m): 4:41pm On May 12, 2018
pics or I don't believe.
Re: Reply: My Wife Sent Her Nude Picture To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta by Recruitmentform: 6:46pm On May 12, 2018
Bear palour Gist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best marriage Advice Ever (pics) / Family Who Lost 9 Relatives In Boat Accident Sue Company For ₦36Billion / This Lady Is About To Give Up:is There Any Hope For Her Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.