Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

The Only Soution To Nigeria Problem!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Soution To Nigeria Problem!!! (610 Views)

North Is Nigeria’s Problem: Over 15k Voted And 80% Agrees On Kadaria Polls / Why Buhari Is Part Of Nigeria’s Problem And Not Solution – Buba Galadima / Buhari Is Nigeria’s Problem, Not Its Solution--Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Soution To Nigeria Problem!!! by jacyhelen(f): 2:11pm On May 12, 2018
Took my time to listen to Sowore 2019 Presidential Aspirant.The Young man has many ideas just like Buahri Had in 2015 but one thing is for Sure:No Body will ever get it right in Nigeria till we Either # Restructure,Divide or Revolute.
They are all same!!!!
I will rather vote for #sowoe than #Buahri ,#atiku and others,they are all thieves!!!!
Re: The Only Soution To Nigeria Problem!!! by BanjiHols(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2018
jacyhelen:
Took my time to listen to Sowore 2019 Presidential Aspirant.The Young man has many ideas just like Buahri Had in 2015 but one thing is for Sure:No Body will ever get it right in Nigeria till we Either # Restructure,Divide or Revolute.
They are all same!!!!
I will rather vote for #sowoe than #Buahri ,#atiku and others,they are all thieves!!!!

Hmmn true
Re: The Only Soution To Nigeria Problem!!! by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2018
Re: The Only Soution To Nigeria Problem!!! by 4laferarri(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2018
some how
Re: The Only Soution To Nigeria Problem!!! by jacyhelen(f): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Got my account and logged in today only to see things I predicted years back to actually happen!!! We are all prophets!!!

(1) (Reply)

Corruption: CCT Acquits Supreme Court Justice, Ngwuta / Kano ‘transmission’ Speech Unacceptable, Police IG Must Produce His Certificates / Ndi Ikwuano/umuahia The Choice Is Yours To Make Come 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.