Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Is Computer Education A Good Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Computer Education A Good Course (1741 Views)

Is Animal Science A Good Course?? / Woman Education A Waste Of Time / Your Opinion! Bsc Computer Science Or Bsc Computer Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Computer Education A Good Course by kvngDavid(m): 2:59pm On May 12, 2018
Is computer education a good course to study in uniuyo?? I want to study computer science but the competition for it is high, so i changed to computer education but most of my friends are making me feel as if i will come out to be a teacher. Am confused and i need help. Thanks
Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by frankosivue(m): 4:17pm On May 12, 2018
Which university did you apply? You still can get admitted, I believe, if you score VERY HIGH in post UTME
Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by kvngDavid(m): 4:44pm On May 12, 2018
frankosivue:
Which university did you apply?
You still can get admitted, I believe, if you score VERY HIGH in post UTME
Uniuyo 210
Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by frankosivue(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2018
kvngDavid:
Uniuyo 210
You can make it IF you score high in post UTME. Good luck bro
Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by sageb: 8:55am On May 13, 2018
Yes! It's a good course. But first of all,you must be good in mathematics to be retained in Computer sc. In Uniuyo. If yes, then goodluck #welcome to tusker rep.#
Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by frankosivue(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2018
sageb:
Yes! It's a good course. But first of all,you must be good in mathematics to be retained in Computer sc. In Uniuyo. If yes, then goodluck #welcome to tusker rep.#
Not much Maths is needed, I think...
Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by sageb: 8:53pm On May 13, 2018
frankosivue:

Not much Maths is needed, I think...
as regards ur post let me elucidate so u will understand. In computer sc. you must be good in maths to scale through. From your first year till 3rdyear, you will offer alot of courses from dept of maths and statistics(also in faculty of sciences). Then in 400level,you go for IT and come back in 500level. Let me tell you, many have transfered while some who could not cope dropped. Present 400level set were about 124 in yr1 now in yr4 they are less than 40. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by frankosivue(m): 10:42pm On May 13, 2018
sageb:
as regards ur post let me elucidate so u will understand. In computer sc. you must be good in maths to scale through. From your first year till 3rdyear, you will offer alot of courses from dept of maths and statistics(also in faculty of sciences). Then in 400level,you go for IT and come back in 500level. Let me tell you, many have transfered while some who could not cope dropped. Present 400level set were about 124 in yr1 now in yr4 they are less than 40. Goodluck

Thank you. But can't an average mathamerican scale through ?
Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by yak(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2018
no course is completely good or bad. it all depends on what you make of it. when u graduate with B.Sc Ed, it's a double advantage. u can teach or work in d tech industry. Nobody, I repeat, Nobody will marginalise u in the work industry because u have B.Sc Ed unless it's B.Ed they award. set a goal to b the best, go beyond the school curriculum by engaging in other professional training in the IT industry then u will make it

1 Like

Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by kvngDavid(m): 2:32pm On May 22, 2018
Thank u all for the information...I will like to know if its B SC or B SC EDU they give for the course
Re: Is Computer Education A Good Course by yak(m): 3:09pm On May 22, 2018
kvngDavid:
Thank u all for the information...I will like to know if its B SC or B SC EDU they give for the course

it's under faculty of education so it's B.Sc Ed

(1) (Reply)

FORBES Full List Of The World’s Billionaires / Some Body Look For This Boy Please.. / Ospolyiree Commence Online Checking Of Result As Academic Activities Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.