Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions (10935 Views)

2021 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme / 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Stevresma(m): 6:32pm On May 13, 2018
tunemike:
Those I sent the past questions this morning should endeavor to pass it to those who don't have.
please help me with it too, adebossadechevron@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Jossy12345: 6:39pm On May 13, 2018
tunemike:
Those I sent the past questions this morning should endeavor to pass it to those who don't have.
pls kindly forward to this mail also.. abiodu.adenuga@gmail.com .. Thanks in anticipation..
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Briemode(f): 7:44am On May 14, 2018
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by ChiWelo(f): 8:22am On May 14, 2018
Please am yet to get the past question poo. ejinduf@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by iykeval1: 8:30am On May 14, 2018
ike.Valentine1@gmail.com
please help me with d past questions
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by VikkyPweety: 3:20pm On May 14, 2018
Please forward to victoriaonome.akins@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 4:05pm On May 14, 2018
For those that did test today, how was the test? Please kindly share any info about the test. Thanks
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2018
For those that did test today, how was it? Please kindly share any info about it. Thanks
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by mycrr04(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2018
It wasnt too hard. But the time is limited
Adechrist1:
For those that did test today, how was it? Please kindly share any info about it. Thanks
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2018
mycrr04:
How many minutes for all the questions?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by mycrr04(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2018
50 minutes for 50 qstns
tunemike:

How many minutes for all the questions?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2018
mycrr04:

Did you notice this kind of question;

airport : pilot
station : ?
a. bus
b. train
c. driver...... Did it come out?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by mycrr04(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2018
The questions are way more difficult than this thing..... Critical thinking is involved.
Adechrist1:

Did you notice this kind of question;

airport : pilot
station : ?
a. bus
b. train
c. driver...... Did it come out?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2018
mycrr04:
The questions are way more difficult than this thing..... Critical thinking is involved.

I know. I just asked if it came out.....
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2018
I know ratio and percentage calculations will come out. I also understand compression, "argument made, not made" questions, " Statement A can't answer the question but statement B can't " type of questions and so on will come out and modified abstract reasoning.

Didn't they? If not, make I sabi wetin I go read tonight o......
Thanks bro!

1 Like

Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by mycrr04(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2018
Exactly! All these things came out
Adechrist1:
I know ratio and percentage calculations will come out. I also understand compression, "argument made, not made" questions, " Statement A can't answer the question but statement B can't " type of questions and so on will come out and modified abstract reasoning.

Didn't they? If not, make I sabi wetin I go read tonight o......
Thanks bro!
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2018
The test was fair enough. If you've never taken your own test, biko don't start with numerical reasoning o. It'd take a lot of your time and sometimes you wouldn't get the answer after so many calculations. I've had it in mind before I started that it would be the last that I'll do. And it had advantage as I have 11minutes left to tackle it. Well, the time isn't always enough sha.

I didn't study anything but among the numerical reasoning that came out, I have it on my phone. Thought they wouldn't ask. But I thank God.

How was yours guys? Wish all all the best.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 7:26pm On May 15, 2018
There was not enough time to waste on those numerical reasoning questions. Everything is in the Lord's hands.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by olamitodotun14: 4:57pm On May 18, 2018
Who has past questions should Pls send to to me. My exam is 21st May. mope.ajao@gmail.com.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Vhalentino09(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2018
Someone should please help me with the past questions at ganiu.wo@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by atom82: 6:36pm On May 18, 2018
h
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Samdam91: 6:45pm On May 18, 2018
Please I need too . ayenisamdam@yahoo.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Vizzim: 8:34pm On May 18, 2018
Adechrist1:
The test was fair enough. If you've never taken your own test, biko don't start with numerical reasoning o. It'd take a lot of your time and sometimes you wouldn't get the answer after so many calculations. I've had it in mind before I started that it would be the last that I'll do. And it had advantage as I have 11minutes left to tackle it. Well, the time isn't always enough sha.

I didn't study anything but among the numerical reasoning that came out, I have it on my phone. Thought they wouldn't ask. But I thank God.

Greetings bro, kindly forward me the pass questions. I'm scheduled for 21st of May.
Vicosthomas@yahoo.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by steve279(m): 8:36pm On May 18, 2018
Please I'm also in need of the past questions this is my email address
kemisteve279@gmail.ccom
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Ohyehwandey22: 8:45pm On May 18, 2018
please I'm also in need of the past questions...mine is on monday and I just got the mail...wandeorims@gmail.com....thanks in advance
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by steve279(m): 9:05pm On May 18, 2018
Please I also need the past questions here is my email
Kemisteve279@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by exgray(m): 10:47pm On May 18, 2018
Can you please share the past question with me.
Eyumfab@gmail.com
Thanks
Adechrist1:

Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by CaptainKool15(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2018
Juliches:
Please who knows if the only location for the test is Lagos, I got the invite but am in Anambra? Is there anybody invited to there branch in Enugu for the test
Because I can't travel to Lagos..
Any assistance on this??
I got some past questions, if u have more u can share with me at mmesomaches@gmail.com

pls help with practice questions
aymat4real@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tejiri4(m): 12:45pm On May 19, 2018
tunemike:

Please send question to

tejirimatthew4@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tejiri4(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2018
Adechrist1:

Please send past question to

tejirimatthew4@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tejiri4(m): 12:49pm On May 19, 2018
Adechrist1:

Please send past question to

tejirimatthew4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mearsk Recruitment / Google To Train 100,000 Nigerian Software Developers / Please I Need Help To Improve Or Change My Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.