Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions (10972 Views)

2021 Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme / 2018 Top Talent Graduate Trainee by Workforce Group / Top Talent Recruitment By Workforce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by noshiobec(f): 1:48pm On May 19, 2018
please I need the practice questions...my test is Monday and I don't know what to prepare for..pls practice questions guys...noshiobecca@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by noshiobec(f): 2:17pm On May 19, 2018
Adechrist1:
For those that did test today, how was the test? Please kindly share any info about the test. Thanks

please help me with the past questions. noshiobecca@gmail.com...mine is Monday
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by yomi96(m): 8:08pm On May 19, 2018
Adechrist1:
what time are you guys scheduled for
my brother help me with past questions. Thanks @Yomiadelola96@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Ceqinatt: 8:10am On May 20, 2018
Please I need the past question too. omolarasekinatt@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by aimmoney9: 10:18am On May 20, 2018
Stevresma:
please help me with it too, adebossadechevron@gmail.com
please I need the past questions please send to aimmoney9@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Fatchi: 11:08am On May 20, 2018
please I need the question and answer question... obasipriscillianma@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Elprosper(m): 2:27pm On May 20, 2018
tejiri4:

Please send question to

tejirimatthew4@gmail.com

please help me and send
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Elprosper(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2018
noshiobec:
please I need the practice questions...my test is Monday and I don't know what to prepare for..pls practice questions guys...noshiobecca@gmail.com

please send for me
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by TundexHOF: 4:39am On May 22, 2018
Adechrist1:
The test was fair enough. If you've never taken your own test, biko don't start with numerical reasoning o. It'd take a lot of your time and sometimes you wouldn't get the answer after so many calculations. I've had it in mind before I started that it would be the last that I'll do. And it had advantage as I have 11minutes left to tackle it. Well, the time isn't always enough sha.

I didn't study anything but among the numerical reasoning that came out, I have it on my phone. Thought they wouldn't ask. But I thank God.

How was yours guys? Wish all all the best.

Thanks bro, pls am really in need of the past questions, I have my own test today by 1pm. Help a broda. Thanks
babatundeandrew@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by TundexHOF: 4:41am On May 22, 2018
tunemike:
Those I sent the past questions this morning should endeavor to pass it to those who don't have.

Good morning, pls kindly help me with the past questions as I have my own test today, thanks in anticipation as u save a broda. babatundeandrew@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tejiri4(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2018
TundexHOF:

Good morning, pls kindly help me with the past questions as I have my own test today, thanks in anticipation as u save a broda. babatundeandrew@gmail.com

Pass question wont help you. Just go and write what you know

2 Likes

Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by bhayville(m): 11:55pm On May 22, 2018
Juliches:
Please who knows if the only location for the test is Lagos, I got the invite but am in Anambra? Is there anybody invited to there branch in Enugu for the test
Because I can't travel to Lagos..
Any assistance on this??
I got some past questions, if u have more u can share with me at mmesomaches@gmail.com
Abeg Share with me also bro
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by bhayville(m): 11:57pm On May 22, 2018
tunemike:
Those I sent the past questions this morning should endeavor to pass it to those who don't have.
Please i also need.... Bhayville@gmail.com... Please
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by impact22: 9:32pm On May 23, 2018
Pls i need past questions for workforce top talent aptitute test.
deligence4excellence@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by joke56(f): 10:53pm On May 23, 2018
pls i also need the past questions, send it to funmilayo.adejoke@yahoo.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by elizino: 9:47am On May 24, 2018
Please send to agbadiana@yahoo.com.thanks
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Vickenny: 1:54pm On May 25, 2018
Hello, please I did the test on the 14th of May and just got a mail that I qualified to proceed to the second stage (Analytical and writing skills). Please who has passed through this their graduate trainee stuff and knows how it works?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Ejiadepeps: 2:44pm On May 25, 2018
That test was unsuccessful for me. Anyway i am not so bothered about that
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Adechrist1(m): 5:32pm On May 25, 2018
Vickenny:
Hello, please I did the test on the 14th of May and just got a mail that I qualified to proceed to the second stage (Analytical and writing skills). Please who has passed through this their graduate trainee stuff and knows how it works?

what time do you have yours?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Vickenny: 10:32pm On May 25, 2018
Adechrist1:

what time do you have yours?
9am on Wednesday
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Idbams: 9:44am On May 26, 2018
Please can anyone send me past questions idowubamiro@gmail.com thanks
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2018
I was invited for AC. who is with me? Doing mine today.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by roldre: 11:03am On May 28, 2018
Hello guys I did mine (Test) on the 21st but have not received any response regarding this.
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by tunemike(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Has anybody been called for the next stage after assessment?
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Seunbell: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please I need the past questions. bellotawakalitu1@gmail.com thanks
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by emmy00766: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
TundexHOF:

Thanks bro, pls am really in need of the past questions, I have my own test today by 1pm. Help a broda. Thanks
Bro pls, if u v received d past question send to emmanuel00766@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by emmy00766: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
tunemike:
Has anybody been called for the next stage after assessment?
Bro pls i need d past question on emmanuel00766@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by kingjhoseph: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please someone should send past questions to kingjhoseph@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by kingjhoseph: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
emmy00766:

Bro pls i need d past question on emmanuel00766@gmail.com

Please need the past questions when you get it kingjhoseph@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Patricia21: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please I need the past questions too
essypat08@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by Samacliveth82: 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
please I need past questions too, email address; samacliveth82@gmail.com
Re: Workforce Top Talent Trainee Past Questions by kingjhoseph: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
TundexHOF:

Please I really need the past questions, am having test tomorrow... Please someone should send to kingjhoseph@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through A CV / Anybody Wants To Work In Ecowas / Call Centre Agent Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.