Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) (2815 Views)

Seeking For A Good PPA Place In Lagos / Primary place of assignment vacancies thread / NYSC: The Best Place Of Primary Assignment For A Corper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) by LostOnes: 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
Hi guys, camping over and we are back to the real world. It would be an honour if someone can refer me to any company in Lagos interested in the services of a corp member for the one year National Youth Service. Seun, Jarus, Royalty, DukeNija, Donaldgenes, Bigfrancis21.

Thanks!
Re: In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) by eGarage(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2018
LostOnes:
Hi guys, camping over and we are back to the real world. It would be an honour if someone can refer me to any company in Lagos interested in the services of a corp member for the one year National Youth Service. Seun, Jarus, Royalty, DukeNija, Donaldgenes, Bigfrancis21.

Thanks!

What Local Government are you deployed to?

I have a Company looking for a Corper. You can send a message to this number. 08099919361.

What's your discipline by the way.
Re: In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) by LostOnes: 8:12pm On May 15, 2018
eGarage:

I have a Company looking for a Corper. You can send a message to this number. 08099919361.

Oh thanks.
You are A darling.
I got somewhere already, I got posted faster than I thought.
Re: In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) by Anyigor21(f): 8:16pm On May 15, 2018
eGarage:

please is the offer still on
Re: In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) by beautyicon: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Plz i jst redeployed to ogun state and i need better ppa,paying with accomodation apart frm school......thanks in advance
Re: In Search Of A PPA (place Of Primary Assignment) by barbikely(f): 10:36am On Oct 06, 2018
Pls,am also searching for a ppa,I reside in Lagos and I was posted to surulere LGA

(1) (Reply)

Do Your NYSC Medical Certificate Of Fitness At An Affordable Price / Any Full Camp Kits Seller Available In Abuja? / Batch B Stream 2 Lagos Otondos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.