Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (37301 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:02pm On May 12, 2018
A young man identified as Emilary who was shot by a soldier in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, has lost his leg after being allegedly abandoned by the army. The man was said to have been shot last year in an unfortunate incident which also saw a woman lose her life in the hospital after sustaining gunshot injuries..

Emilary who is now living with one leg - was a vibrant Student who was on his way to write his final year exams, before he was allegedly shot by a soldier and left to die.

It was gathered that the victim was admitted in hospital but because of lack of funds, he was transferred to different hospitals in Port-Harcourt before his damaged leg was later amputated.

According to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, top army officials visited Emilary last year and assured to take care of the medical treatment but later abandoned the young man....

The Army authorities are being urged to do the needful and look for a way to ease the victim's pain.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-loses-his-leg-after-being-shot-by-a-soldier-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:02pm On May 12, 2018
Why are all these force men this way?!
They want to wipe out as many as possible civilians as they can or what?

In a sane society, this man would be awarded nothing less than a million dollars (#350 Million Naira) or more.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:05pm On May 12, 2018
Na person leg den commot put inside bucket like dat?!

What a wicked, senseless society!
Even with 2 legs, people find it difficult to survive!!

Baba God, I thank you for my leg and life entirely o!!

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Evablizin(f): 8:10pm On May 12, 2018
Jeez!!!
Oh my God. Sorry bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2018
Haha... One leg gone in d zoo

RIP leg

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Throwback: 8:53pm On May 12, 2018
We are yet to have a democracy in Nigeria.

Even if the militarised Obasanjo chose to look the other way while the military continued to assault the civilian population, while the civilian population also continued to lynch the accused amongst themselves, did we not have a fully civilian Yar'Adua and Jonathan after that to tackle the double menace?

To expect the regime of Buhari to even give this social malaise the attention it deserves, is a delusion taken too far when one remembers that there are Fulani herdsmen terrorists that still enjoy the passivity of the Buhari regime.

We are too docile in this country.

15 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Hahnemann: 8:54pm On May 12, 2018
All this is just the handwork of Buhari, God save us all from the hand of APC

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by pussyeater(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked Na leg be that inside bucket?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2018
cry cry

One lag gone

What a wicked society we live in

Something I thank God for removing me from that rubbish Nigeria because I don't know what would've become of me.

Anybody that will quote me when next I criticize Nigeria thunder will strike that person to Million

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by IsaAbubakar: 8:54pm On May 12, 2018
that's why i never pity any killed soldier

bunch of hopeless terrorists

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by brunofarad(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2018
Guys

Its official

Nigeria, is assuming its rightful piece of shit status

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by loomer: 8:55pm On May 12, 2018
I don't know why North Korea wan dismantle their nukes, something them for just use on Nigeria instead of waste am

6 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by omoadeleye(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2018
mehn
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by bedspread: 8:57pm On May 12, 2018
Nigerian Soilders killing Nd amputating innocent Nigerians Since May 29th 2015...

Get your PVC
#Back2 Daura is a Must

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by xmen4mee(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2018
the said man is my friend he pass trough hell, God saw him through, his name is Emily king you can check his facebook

7 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by noble2faith(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2018
Jesu!!!!! Laikin shey ese malu :oJesu!!!!! Laikin shey ese malu

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by MrMoney007: 8:58pm On May 12, 2018
If you see any way, LEAVE THIS COUNTRY!!!

As for me, I'm already out.

8 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by hisgrace090: 8:58pm On May 12, 2018
Nigerian military and show of power to the public have no equal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Ojuororun(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2018
Subuhanallahi....sad
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2018
Lawless country and the abuse of power.

4 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by gustav25: 8:59pm On May 12, 2018
Naija is a crazy bleeped up society

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Aldebaran(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2018
sad

99% of Soldiers are DEMONS ...

When they get shot and killed, people will type R.I.P not knowing that it was Karma that Hunted and killed them. sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Senorita123(f): 9:00pm On May 12, 2018
Ha...... Kilode... Under 5 minutes I av read 2 heartbreaking news of nscdc who killed a girl in Ibadan and this one? These are d people meant to protect d citizens. Nigeria is definitely one of the worst countries in the world to live in. Life expectancy in dis shithole is too low. Death everywhere, violence everywhere, terrorism everywhere. Where do we go from here? I m so scared... Lord please save my people and every Nigerian ..Heal our land. Keep us safe Lord. Protect us. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Vicogrin(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2018
This country is truly a SHITHOLE.
We are scared of terrorist ,are we also going to be scared of pple meant to protect us.

4 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:05pm On May 12, 2018
The injustice in Nigeria is at an all time high thanks to the bad example being set by no other than Buhari ...one day Nigerians will have a just country to call their own

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by obembet(f): 9:05pm On May 12, 2018
post=67507007:
Na person leg den commot put inside bucket like dat?!

What a wicked, senseless society!
Even with 2 legs, people find it difficult to survive!!

Baba God, I thank you for my leg and life entirely o!!

I tot its only SAR act like animal, I never knew that Army don start

Army only deal with u by hot slap and other punishment but things don change cos we are in Era of Change

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by jerryunit48: 9:06pm On May 12, 2018
Oh no... a Country with better health care system would have saved that leg

4 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Godwin978(m): 9:08pm On May 12, 2018
when you have animals in uniform (hand work of Aboki)

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by 24SEVEN: 9:10pm On May 12, 2018
Mehn, Port Harcourt and Bad news. Why??
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:13pm On May 12, 2018
embarassed
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:15pm On May 12, 2018
Yet some people foolishly pray for them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) / Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic) / Engaging In Any Of These 7 Immoral Acts Can Make You Go To Prison.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.