Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (37302 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Cut Off Girl's Leg After Killing Her Parents In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by skubido(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2018
Haaaaaaa,

Omg, whc kin wahala den put dis guy we dey go jejely im own, chai, persin way get two leg dey hustle still dey cry say im never make ham,
Wetin d one lag wan do now..

God will help u bro, will speak for u all d time. Favour will locate u.

Haba
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by hidhrhis(m): 9:20pm On May 12, 2018
see as dem put leg inside bucket
omg
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nigeriadondie: 9:21pm On May 12, 2018
May the bullets of Shekau rain on the body of that soldier. That is why I never sympathize with those beast when they are slaughtered like rats by boko haram

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by gonkin(m): 9:28pm On May 12, 2018
Jesus na person leg dem put inside bucket like that. God help this man. People are suffering. Chai i really feel for him ooo. But why would they shoot him na. I tire for this zoo. The military in this country isnt organized at all. Normally you're supposed to only pull the trigger if your life is threatened and always start with a warning shot.
When i see foreign military on TV i trip but here its something else. Harming those you're meant to protect.

Last week i heard a police man beat someone to death in delta because he resisting to pay them.

Dem no dey catch theif again sef

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Sammilisticsam: 9:30pm On May 12, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by newjosboy: 9:37pm On May 12, 2018
If I say God punish the military now, some pple wey get military relations go begin vex with me. Me sef get military relation. So God punish the military!
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Josh44s(m): 9:44pm On May 12, 2018
post=67507007:
Na person leg den commot put inside bucket like dat?!

What a wicked, senseless society!
Even with 2 legs, people find it difficult to survive!!

Baba God, I thank you for my leg and life entirely o!!

Lmfao cheesy

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by tit(f): 9:50pm On May 12, 2018
Ee no go better for any buharist
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by elonize(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2018
Rotten people, so they can't treat his leg,some Nigeria hospitals sha

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Christo24(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2018
Himmm angry
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Captain8(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2018
If na me be God i would have send down fire thunder infact amaggedon and let it start quickly at nigeria here. yes buhari u ar truly an effective leader,
Yes u truly dey shake de country, u bring change nd nigeria and nigerians indeed change. Army wey dey slap and purnish people b4 now hv also change deare strory to killing like sars
Ha! buhari u cannot be 4goten.yah clueless brain no here
chai wat a wasted sperm
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by humblenature: 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
lipsrsealed

"Heed my advise and avoid had I known".

Stay away from Nigerian police , army etc. If you must greet, greet and go your way.

What a loss.. At least you didn't loose your life. Life is a gift.

Where there is life, there is hope.

Rise and keep hustling. Thank God everyday, you can still end up being a billioniare
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Captain8(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2018
newjosboy:
If I say God punish the military now, some pple wey get military relations go begin vex with me. Me sef get military relation. So God punish the military!
GOD wil surely giv boko haram de last strenght and power like samson in de bible to down wit 9ja amy nd govrmnt mostly sars nd mopol npf. amen
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 12, 2018
we saw a person's severed hand joined back in Kenya. This leg still fresh like this.
all they needed wad infusion of protein in the sore and some faith instead of cutting the whole of thing off.
if na so dem dey cut leg most world war veterans would all be one wheelchair.

Please someone should help this ignorant man attach his leg. he doesn't know what they have done to him

this is what happen when one falls victim of the accident of birth.
Life in nigeria .. where every expectation is a hope
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Diso60090(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2018
Person leg na them put inside bucket like that the hospital need to be close down
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by lereinter(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2018
even in india or abroad the leg may be amputated.
the soldier is already cursed
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 12, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cry cry

One lag gone

What a wicked society we live in

Something I thank God for removing me from that rubbish Nigeria because I don't know what would've become of me.

Anybody that will quote me when next I criticize Nigeria thunder will strike that person to Million

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by youngsahito(m): 11:21pm On May 12, 2018
don't argue with a man with gun.
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by kense88: 11:31pm On May 12, 2018
Throwback:
We are yet to have a democracy in Nigeria.

Even if the militarised Obasanjo chose to look the other way while the military continued to assault the civilian population, while the civilian population also continued to lynch the accused amongst themselves, did we not have a fully civilian Yar'Adua and Jonathan after that to tackle the double menace?

To expect the regime of Buhari to even give this social malaise the attention it deserves, is a delusion taken too far when one remembers that there are Fulani herdsmen terrorists that still enjoy the passivity of the Buhari regime.

We are too docile in this country.
Am telling you my dear. If I were this guy with one leg, my only mission in this life would be to murder the bastard that put him on a wheel chair. Even if it means doing it at the expense of my life. Is really becoming very dangerous and unbearable to allow those idiots that are suppose to protect us, to get away with every atrocity they committ. If I don't have a gun, I will knock him down with a car and run over him, make sure i burst his intestines,then damn the consequences.
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Throwback: 11:35pm On May 12, 2018
kense88:
Am telling you my dear. If I were this guy with one leg, my only mission in this life would be to murder the bastard that put him on a wheel chair. Even if it means doing it at the expense of my life. Is really becoming very dangerous and unbearable to allow those idiots that are suppose to protect us, to get away with every atrocity they committ. If I don't have a gun, I will knock him down with a car and run over him, make sure i burst his intestines,then damn the consequences.

Justice would have been served well by your actions.

A society where there is no justice, only encourages the vigilante dispensation of justice.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Deltatoto: 12:23am On May 13, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man identified as Emilary who was shot by a soldier in Port-Harcourt, Rivers State, has lost his leg after being allegedly abandoned by the army. The man was said to have been shot last year in an unfortunate incident which also saw a woman lose her life in the hospital after sustaining gunshot injuries..

Emilary who is now living with one leg - was a vibrant Student who was on his way to write his final year exams, before he was allegedly shot by a soldier and left to die.

It was gathered that the victim was admitted in hospital but because of lack of funds, he was transferred to different hospitals in Port-Harcourt before his damaged leg was later amputated.

According to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, top army officials visited Emilary last year and assured to take care of the medical treatment but later abandoned the young man....

The Army authorities are being urged to do the needful and look for a way to ease the victim's pain.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-loses-his-leg-after-being-shot-by-a-soldier-in-port-harcourt-graphic-photos.html

whats inside d bucket
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:33am On May 13, 2018
Haba, why the amputation? Oh i forgot, it is Nigeria where every one who has a lab coat walks around announcing and bragging to be a doctor, a country where helpless citizens are shot at daily because they are "bloody civilians"
The guys leg is salvageable, so an ordinary infection protocol is what we cant do...Thank God for Dr. Ethel else ebola would have ravaged this country.
A total clean up down-up is needed in all facet of the Nigerian state...what a mess of a country!

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by SUNDICOS(m): 2:22am On May 13, 2018
All Nigerian soldiers are illegal

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Whristbubu: 6:16am On May 13, 2018
Sorry bros
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by Reference(m): 8:27am On May 13, 2018
In a country where nothing works, where there are no rights, no institutions, no recourse, no justice, the attitude of the people should first, be that of self preservation.

Itis true that the tree of liberty is constantly watered by the blood of patriots, but that is in a system where there are patriots. Nigeria has none. Our society cannot fundamentally be improved so people should avoid confrontation, violence and the beasts that roam the wild.

Nothing will come out of this. The summary of the man's life is unfortunate and some will even blame him for being in the wrong place at the wrong time. It is becoming a crime against humanity to he born in this country. When will her people unite to build her society. Restructure Nigeria now.
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by newjosboy: 10:51pm On May 23, 2018
Captain8:
GOD wil surely giv boko haram de last strenght and power like samson in de bible to down wit 9ja amy nd govrmnt mostly sars nd mopol npf. amen

You harsh o
Re: Man Loses His Leg After Being Shot By A Soldier In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos by deltateam: 11:59am On Jun 10, 2019
post=67506955:
Why are all these force men this way?!
They want to wipe out as many as possible civilians as they can or what?

In a sane society, this man would be awarded nothing less than a million dollars (#350 Million Naira) or more.

Is it not you that supported next levels. Sai Baba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Fakes Own Kidnap To Force Husband To Relocate Her To US (Pics) / Police Intercept AK-47 Rifles Hidden In Bags Of Beans (Video, Pictures) / Police Demolish Three Shrines In Lagos, Rescue Couple (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.