Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos (52013 Views)

Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / My Wife Gave Me The Shock Of My Life. Help! / Lady Marries Okada Rider Who Posed As Military Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Jabioro: 10:16pm On May 12, 2018
Coward,poor man running away from his responsibility..his telling us that he is not liability carrier..he f**ck of debture bed.
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by hopkinsnoni(m): 10:22pm On May 12, 2018
This is just a reflection of the state of the country.....
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by uuzba(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2018
Loanrt:

Bro, understand this and understand this clearly, Nigerians are not just poorly educated, but you are poorly educated, because you are a Nigerian, if you are able to accept this, then you accept wisdom.

Remember that Nigeria is a people and not a place.. and you as a Nigerian is part of the system, everything you do everday fuels the system and keep it going.. If every Christian Nigerian decides to stop believing in God, then Churches will go extinct, that is the power of a Nigerian... So don't minus yourself, you are just like us, because everyday you and I work hard to keep the system going...

The only way you can claim to be different is if you have with you a group of Nigeirans who do things differently, who have a different belief and they don't fuel the system... A man once told me that the reason why black people love chaos, corruption and hatred, is because they are not yet evolved as the whites.. the same way the whites loved war in the 1900s until they evolved... we are still evolving..

I work in an organisation that to be 100% frank, will not exist and no of us can survive IF NOT for our boss, a white man. Yes in 2018, a white man.
There's nothing he is doing that we cannot do EXCEPT getting contracts. Why? Because Nigerian Clients like WHITE MEN. None of us can get the contracts no matter how much English or degree we show the clients. But this white man can. BECAUSE HE IS WHITE.
-
I have been overseas lived, worked, married. Yet at the appropriate time, White people asked me and wife to leave. We are more educated than them. And they did not like it. FINISH.
-
I wonder what happens to us and our company when our white boss leaves Nigeria back home.
He was able to bring us together under himself and use our talents.
But we were not able to gather ourselves together to use our talents.

I'm a Catholic. Even if everybody decides to follow devil, the catholic church cannot cease to exist. Only 1 priest is needed for the church to exist. Provided he remains alive, the church will exist no matter how small. Pentecostal pastors switch over from one denomination to another depending on whether or not people are attending his service. Catholics do not do that. In our case, it is "Till death do you part". It was never meant for the faint of heart.
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by KENTHAZ(m): 10:28pm On May 12, 2018
So its MakarFi , Nigeria pple are dons. Le gbon taye ma Fi pare
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Jaygrl(f): 10:33pm On May 12, 2018
If you don't have money to take care of your family your manhood has no reason to stand mbok!!!
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

This man self,he came back because his plans workedgringrin

Prodigal husband,you're welcome.

Thanks to the people that supported the woman,God bless you.
Lolz, funny.
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

This man self,he came back because his plans workedgringrin

Prodigal husband,you're welcome.

Thanks to the people that supported the woman,God bless you.
Lolz, funny.

1 Like

Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2018
sarrki:
Some people can still attribute this to pmb
don't mind them.
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by iluvpomo(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2018
Lovely babies ... God Bless this family.
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by mirabeldesmond(f): 11:00pm On May 12, 2018
time to impregnate her again cool
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:03pm On May 12, 2018
grin
FortifiedCity:
Why run away? When you were humping you didn't know
u mean wen he was telling d woman to open her legs very well
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by BoraWizzle(m): 11:23pm On May 12, 2018
See upper-cut
grin
malware:
Yeye guy
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by rockcitie: 11:40pm On May 12, 2018
Mynd44:
And let me guess the women too will "lovingly" welcome such an irresponsible man who left you to face the world alone back into her life.

I wish women can stop accepting such low men.
I wish they can hold men to a higher standard.

Watch how people will quote me with funny statements about how I dont know what it feels like and he was confused and scared.

As if the woman would not be. He left her when she needed him most. Question now is what's to say the man wont ride off into the sunset if any other trouble comes in future?

So are you suggesting that she should divorce him?
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by xtivin(m): 11:47pm On May 12, 2018
Absconded or fled from his own home
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by xtivin(m): 11:48pm On May 12, 2018
Chichanwa:

Lol...hatrick hero
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Salah
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Loanrt: 12:03am On May 13, 2018
uuzba:

I work in an organisation that to be 100% frank, will not exist and no of us can survive IF NOT for our boss, a white man. Yes in 2018, a white man.
There's nothing he is doing that we cannot do EXCEPT getting contracts. Why? Because Nigerian Clients like WHITE MEN. None of us can get the contracts no matter how much English or degree we show the clients. But this white man can. BECAUSE HE IS WHITE.
-
I have been overseas lived, worked, married. Yet at the appropriate time, White people asked me and wife to leave. We are more educated than them. And they did not like it. FINISH.
-
I wonder what happens to us and our company when our white boss leaves Nigeria back home.
He was able to bring us together under himself and use our talents.
But we were not able to gather ourselves together to use our talents.

I'm a Catholic. Even if everybody decides to follow devil, the catholic church cannot cease to exist. Only 1 priest is needed for the church to exist. Provided he remains alive, the church will exist no matter how small. Pentecostal pastors switch over from one denomination to another depending on whether or not people are attending his service. Catholics do not do that. In our case, it is "Till death do you part". It was never meant for the faint of heart.

Sounds like you are an Igbo man (Igbos are mostly Catholics), I am Igbo by the way...

First about you saying that you are more educated than the whites, and that is why you are asked to leave... I want you to remember that human beings are not most intelligent animals in the world (Dolphins are more complex), but yet humans are the most successful...

No matter your talents or education, it doesn't matter if you can't use it to progress, it doesn't matter if you can't use it to create a change that will last a lifetime..

Americans don't tell you to leave because you are better than them no, they are master explorers, there are so many black Americans there in America so you an African doesn't intimidate, you just feel that way....

As for your words on believing in God, you should understand I was just trying to give an example there...

Every year you execute contracts in your organization and every contract keeps the system moving... The same system that Nigerians claim that they hate and want to change, everyday they work hard to keep it stagnant... No one wants to change the system themselves, it is much easier to complain and wait for another person (the government) to change it... Every day we complain that there are no jobs and yet we simply complain and go about our daily tasks... And we hail the government when they do little things and we wait for them to do more... The system keeps going on... We complain, we go to work, we come back, we complain..

2.3 million jobs were created by Obama in 2016, Donald Trump created 157,000 jobs within 10 months in office, by Jan. 2018 he had created 2.2 million jobs.. When Economists looked at this they said that thye still expect improvement, they didn't just praise the government and say that they have tried, Nope, they told the government that they expected improvement. They want it done faster....
I got all these figures from bloomberg.com

In Nigeria, in 2016, 2 million people lost their jobs, 4 million more in 2017.. The government is not to blame, it's simply the people. We praise these people for doing their job which no one does in America...

So bro, America are not afraid of you expect you are a terrorist, they don't have rules and they just followed it
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by OBINERO(m): 12:12am On May 13, 2018
This is what is called a fantasticated Happy_problem. Happy say em wife born pikins, problem on how to raise them in this bubu regime[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Deltatoto: 12:21am On May 13, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The man who absconded after his wife gave birth to a set of triplets in Edo state - has reunited with his family. Mr. Pius Edobor, a poor motorcycle rider known as Okada rider from Uromi area - fled after his wife; Mrs Ugonma Edobor gave birth to triplets December 29th, 2017.

The man's absence caused untold hardship to the woman who was left to take care of herself and the babies before help came to her after an awareness was raised on social media. Dignitaries and government officials reached out to the woman and supported her with cash and other items.

According to ‎Kola Edokpayi‎, Mr. Pius Edobor said he had to abscond temporarily to unknown destination because he had no means of taking care of his children. It was reported that it took time to convince Mr. Edobor to come back home and take care of the children.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/pius-edobor-reunites-with-wife-ugonma-after-absconding-after-birth-of-triplets.html
me sef go run
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Talknochip(m): 12:27am On May 13, 2018
Coward!....may God bless dis strong and determined woman and her children and also bless d Man wit 'faith'! #MydadisaHERO
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by SoapQueen(f): 12:53am On May 13, 2018
Mynd44:
And let me guess the women too will "lovingly" welcome such an irresponsible man who left you to face the world alone back into her life.

I wish women can stop accepting such low men.
I wish they can hold men to a higher standard.

Watch how people will quote me with funny statements about how I dont know what it feels like and he was confused and scared.

As if the woman would not be. He left her when she needed him most. Question now is what's to say the man wont ride off into the sunset if any other trouble comes in future?

She should divorce her husband and the father of her kids, why? Do you know what it means to feed a baby? Talk more of three ?

Do you know if he was a doting spouse and father?

Agreed, the man's act of cowardice should be shamed but C'mon! He probably got very overwhelmed and bailed out. Thankfully, he is back.

For a glass of milk, must we kill a cow?
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Aldebaran(m): 1:55am On May 13, 2018
Lovely Triplets grin
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Chigeorge2015(m): 5:42am On May 13, 2018
If it's in my state(Ebonyi), the Governor and his wife will make them millionaires
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Thesia(f): 5:42am On May 13, 2018
adontcare:
as far as it is a man that messed up, d society will always ask d woman to pray and forgive because 'husbands are scarce'.

Husband are not scarce, the man is just a scumbag who chickens out like a teenage boy who just started seeing his first puberty... whenever problems arrives, but still have the damn gut to call his self a man bastard.....
He is prick, he his an asshole and an immature bastard...

Son of bitch....
That is what he is.......
Husband are scarce no am talk for my side, cus am gonna dump his sorry ass and find a capable man...

Not some fowl like him who run away from responsibility...

Infact he is a pig...

Stupid man, he expect people to clap for him cus he returned back to the wife.. After running away

What a load of cow dung....

All he will get from me is .......

Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Thesia(f): 5:52am On May 13, 2018
Stupid man!

Runs away when problems rises...

And u f*cking have the damn gut to still call ur self a man...

What a load of rubbish...

Crazy motherf*cking damn asshole....

Look at his face, old dirty hag...

Real men stay and take responsibility to the end,

But u are just a stupid annoying prick...

Coward... sad undecided
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:52am On May 13, 2018
Father. bless me with TRIPLET. AMEN OOOOOO!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Superman30(m): 5:54am On May 13, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
If there was good welfare system this man wouldn't have fled in the first instance.

Nigerians must double their efforts to ensure that Buhari is sent packing from Aso rock in the most disgraceful manner next February.

We deserve a better deal...

Ahmed Makarfi is the most credible alternative and experienced...
na during Buhari's regime you all of a sudden remember that Nigeria needs a good welfare system
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Thesia(f): 6:03am On May 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

He knew but didn't know it would be triple wahala

No child is mistake...

The man is damn wrong for running away, even if it is a triplets, children are children....

The man made a stupid dumb mistake by running away....

He is just an Asshole, a scumbag who chickens out when problems arises...
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by IyamuBenedict(m): 6:35am On May 13, 2018
Good morning people... please that's is not the Husband but the man who call for help and people to support the mother of the triplets. The Husband is the other man not this one on blue native.
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Abudu2000(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2018
Mynd44:

I wont be surprised if this man says he does not believe in birth control and family planning
currently have one fool close to my house, okada rider with two wives 6kids..he and his first wife were fighting the other day coz he announced he's getting a 3rd one.... Now if u help someone like that even God will be angry
Re: Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos by Blonchilli(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2018
sarrki:

Bros a real man will sacrifice for the family

Only useless parents will sell their children

Especially to the mothers that can give their lives for their children to live

The truth is we are wicked individually

That’s why as a nation we are in this mess
Truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Every Pregnant Wife Needs From Her Husband / His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual / This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.