Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" (74099 Views)

Funny Photos Of Wizkid,davido,burnaboy And Olamide"You Will Love To See This / “Low Budget Toke” - Davido To Tboss For Condemning His Action / "You Can't Be Moving Around With A Lady This Beautiful If You Are Not A Yahooboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 7:21am On May 14, 2018
PierreSizzl:

Have you been defrauded before sir?

Obviously you haven't.. And that's the problem. Between the people looting our treasury and the ones looting our bank accounts, there's no lesser evil, we have to stamp them all out, one by one, as we get the opportunity.

Please help me consider this.. Assuming it takes you a year and half to save 2m naira, with you cutting off all forms of ostentatious living and depriving yourself, because you have a target.

Then one day, you input your banking password on the wrong page and in a flash, the whole money is gone. One yahoo boy has taken it. And spent it all in a week. Went to the club and bought drinks of 1m for himself and his crew, even made videos of them pouring the drinks on the floor, then carried 2 babes and paid them 250k each and spent the rest on an iPhone x.

You that has the money has never spent 100k in a single sitting at the club. You use a mid grade Samsung and you're happy, not because you're poor, but because there's a dignity in knowing that what you have, you worked to pay for it.

Now there's an opportunity to bring this guy to book, would you pass it up.. Because politicians are looting the treasury dry? After all, the yahoo boy is not up to 1% of our problem?

Please I want us all to question our conscience. If it's not happening to you, it has happened to someone else. And until we all begin to see each other's problem as a collective one, there's no going forward.

Same would apply to the politicians. It's because we are enabling them with our laissez-faire attitude, that's why the problem persists. When there's no consequence for evil, it would prevail in the hearts of men.

Wake up guys

Dont get me wrong bro. Im not saying what they are doing is right. All im saying is these politicians are glorified and they are bigger thieves. Why the much focus on these yahoo boys when they cant even properly prosecute only one politician. Thats my pain. Those men on the high seats are the real problem. Only one politician is capable of stealing what 10,000 yahoo boys will never dream of in their life time and yet they roam the Streets freely.

The so called looters list published. What has been done to them? Nothing .. so brother yahoo boys are not our problem. Those at the top of the pyramid stealing public funds are even thesame people chasing after yahoo boys. We have a huge problem
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Wizaugpet(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2018
akeentech:

We can only chat WhatsAp. see my signatur for my digits
I don't use what'sapp,
I mean what'sapp is not compatible with my device
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Tunex90: 9:54pm On May 14, 2018
frankmoney:
my friend keep quiet , it's a crime ,so if I start robbing people because there is no job in the country does that justify what am doing ? Yahoo is a crime if you are into it you are just a thief

You're a fucking loser and a fucking troll!
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Tunex90: 9:58pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:

Do you think about those whom you are stealing from?

Those who have been robbed of their life savings to the point that they see no reason to live and take their own lives?

Those who had dreams in life and worked diligently and denied themselves current luxuries to have a better life?

These are the people whose monies are stolen so that a lazy and entitled bastard somewhere can buy a luxury car, luxury phones, luxury prostitutes, enjoying life by washing their hands and feet with champagne bought from the sweat of hard working and decent humans.

People are being robbed by thieves that are glorified rather than being lynched.

Do you think about your corrupted soul at all?

Must you enjoy your life with the sweat of another man?

What manner of laziness and greed is this?

EFCC need to investigate you because I don't expect a law abiding human to parrot the selfish and heartless argument you just made.

If the law will not exert its authority, then it is time that yahoo boys should start having their heads bashed on the streets and burnt to ashes.

The day I move closer to a yahoo thief, that will be the last day such criminal will be happy in life.

If you have played any part in robbing anyone of their sweat and toil just so you can have luxuries you never worked for, from this very moment, your life will be miserable and you will stay wretched till you meet a most painful and disgraceful end.

If you want luxury, go and provide a service or commodity that will earn you the money you can waste on champagne to wash your hands and feet. No one will envy you for spending your own money as you like.

The challenge of a yahoo criminal is greed and laziness.
I believe in saying the truth and nothing but the truth, and I don't fucking care about getting responses back, and so do my comments!
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Tunex90: 7:18am On May 15, 2018
To me I view NL as the stupidest site ever, whereby you'll be in deep thought before you make a comment, cos of some trolls, most of them on here are not exposed, most of you think I'm a CATFISH cos of my first comment, @both of you nitwits (you know yourselves) have you ever searched for an article or asked a question via google, you'll mostly be directed to American sites, do you notice how politely they interact with each other? They'll explain and illustrate without affront, I've noticed countless creepy people on here, whereby they divert the topic completely, why do we behave that way, some so called adults here are juveniles they behave irrationally, like an American man will say (I don't have to kill niggers myself, give them the gun and they'll start killing each other) it means there's no love in Africa (WITHIN THE BLACK PEOPLE) some people come here to let others down and make themselves feel better to others, Nigeria won't grow if we continue this way, like I said in my first comment, most people don't think deep down, do you think yahoo is the major problem in Nigeria? Our problem is leadership, those boys engaged in yahoo, if they don't do it, what will they do? do you have jobs for them? do you think federal government have any plans for the youths? Most of you think all of them are illiterates, heck no, majority are educated, if you have ever left the shores of Nigeria your orientations will change, I'm not bragging here cos I know many people will quote that, even Egypt is far better than us, they don't have bad roads and they don't interrupt power supply at all, everything is well operated, that's what I think we should focus on, not on yahoo boys, we don't have problems with them, so many other countries in Africa are far better that than us, we're really lacking behind, I won't dare compare us with USA or Canada cos if you travel to those countries my brothers and sisters if you're able to meet our president directly you'll likely punch him, we have a very long way to go in this country, it is in this country I see people also judge you by cars, they automatically think you're a billionaire even if you drive a 1999 Camry and if you don't drive any you become a loser, cars are nothing in America, both rich and poor people live in same type of apartments, I really think about this country but I can't change it alone, let's all put hands together and change it and let's stop hatred amongst us.

1 Like

Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by zinaunreal(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2018
Tunex90:
To me I view NL as the stupidest site ever, whereby you'll be in deep thought before you make a comment, cos of some trolls, most of them on here are not exposed, most of you think I'm a CATFISH cos of my first comment, @both of you nitwits (you know yourselves) have you ever searched for an article or asked a question via google, you'll mostly be directed to American sites, do you notice how politely they interact with each other? They'll explain and illustrate without affront, I've noticed countless creepy people on here, whereby they divert the topic completely, why do we behave that way, some so called adults here are juveniles they behave irrationally, like an American man will say (I don't have to kill niggers myself, give them the gun and they'll start killing each other) it means there's no love in Africa (WITHIN THE BLACK PEOPLE) some people come here to let others down and make themselves feel better to others, Nigeria won't grow if we continue this way, like I said in my first comment, most people don't think deep down, do you think yahoo is the major problem in Nigeria? Our problem is leadership, those boys engaged in yahoo, if they don't do it, what will they do? do you have jobs for them? do you think federal government have any plans for the youths? Most of you think all of them are illiterates, heck no, majority are educated, if you have ever left the shores of Nigeria your orientations will change, I'm not bragging here cos I know many people will quote that, even Egypt is far better than us, they don't have bad roads and they don't interrupt power supply at all, everything is well operated, that's what I think we should focus on, not on yahoo boys, we don't have problems with them, so many other countries in Africa are far better that than us, we're really lacking behind, I won't dare compare us with USA or Canada cos if you travel to those countries my brothers and sisters if you're able to meet our president directly you'll likely punch him, we have a very long way to go in this country, it is in this country I see people also judge you by cars, they automatically think you're a billionaire even if you drive a 1999 Camry and if you don't drive any you become a loser, cars are nothing in America, both rich and poor people live in same type of apartments, I really think about this country but I can't change it alone, let's all put hands together and change it and let's stop hatred amongst us.

Black man likes to bring black man down bro
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Daneguakhi(m): 4:27am On May 16, 2018
So many Fraudsters on this thread trying to give a logical argument for their Motive to swindle a gullible John Doe or Jane Doe of their (hard - earned) funds.
If these trends continue Unabated for the next 15 years,we shall be morally doomed as a people
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Senorito(m): 12:30pm On May 18, 2018
greatman247:

Shut tha Bleep up. We don't care where you stand or not. What's bad is bad. EFCC just killed business for club owners now those Yahoo boys will stop patronizing the Clubs anymore which is not good for the economy of Nigeria. And clubs pay tax to govt this is not ease of doing business. Most club's customers are bunch of criminals, we know. If you separate criminals from clubs, club will be dead cos criminals are big spenders, yet you can't just keep going to club's to bust them up simply because you claim they are criminals. Can or have you heard a situation where EFCC has ever gone to bust politicians at political gatherings? Those are the major criminals that stole billions from you and I and also steal from EFCC cos EFCC are citizens of this nation too.
Chill bro, I quoted a guy due to the fact that he was venting his anger on the G guys so I was like "Them collect your girl?"
I no kan sabi why you dey shout on top my head o
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Donbigi2(m): 4:01pm On May 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Busting innocent Citizens and harrassing them on their daily commute is far better than working with organised intelligence system? Smh. Smh. And Smh.
I never said that. I said it’s better than spying on them.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by greatman247(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2018
Senorito:

Chill bro, I quoted a guy due to the fact that he was venting his anger on the G guys so I was like "Them collect your girl?"
I no kan sabi why you dey shout on top my head o

Eyah so sorry then.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Senorito(m): 10:22pm On May 18, 2018
greatman247:

Eyah so sorry then.
No problem Man, I understand.
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Tunex90: 1:18pm On May 20, 2018
Daneguakhi:
So many Fraudsters on this thread trying to give a logical argument for their Motive to swindle a gullible John Doe or Jane Doe of their (hard - earned) funds.
If these trends continue Unabated for the next 15 years,we shall be morally doomed as a people

Nigerians are ignorant, religiosity and conservatism impede progress in this country, Nobody should have to live with governments as pervasively corrupt as Nigeria. Except the dull ones like some idiots on NL. At least Nigeria does have democratic elections, but no recent president has been able to curb the corruptions within the leaders!
Nigerians won't talk bout that!
Xenophobia attack in SA, they won't talk about it.
Killings and slavery in Libya which also affects Nigerians, they won't talk about it.
The terror attacks in the north they won't.
Do you know, some of our leaders are richer than Nigeria herself? Do you know some of them own properties worth of trillions?
Do you know most of them have properties worth millions of pounds and dollars in America and UK?
Do you know their children don't school in Nigeria?
How many of your families are able to travel out, do you think at all?? (pls good people on here I'm not referring to you I'm only referring to the stupid ones)
Do you think government have any plan for the graduates?
Do you know how many bad roads we have in this country?
Do you know in the Lagos island they don't interrupt power supply cos of the wealthy people and politicians who have mansions there? And do you know it is one of the most secured cities in Nigeria? Why can't government secure other places?
Do you know Nigeria is one of the most blessed country in the world but mismanagement is our challenge?
Do you think we have good health services?
All you can do is to be able to spot a yahoo boy, is that gonna add value to your life or Change Nigeria?
Government of today do not have time for any citizen, live your life and stop hating on any other person!
Re: Olamide: "You Can't Be Condemning Yahoo Boys And Be Moving With Them" by Topsontiger: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Never beat about the bush but you are on the way

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / Bovi And Elsie Okpocha Share Original Photo Daddy Freeze Took With Elsie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.