Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. (5340 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Doctormarrvin: 9:23pm On May 12, 2018
It's not our fault is it? Please those of you that are coming to claim haemophobic,please queue here. grin grin

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by ANGELMARVE(m): 9:27pm On May 12, 2018
what is difficult about asking if a lady is on her period? I say it like every month,, to me, it is not a big deal..
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2018
Back in My School days the 1st day of her period is a no lecture day for me

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cr7sBabe(f): 9:30pm On May 12, 2018
Lol...I'm on. I can gv a Bleep without being scared of getting belle! Period

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by austyn0(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Really?

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Doctormarrvin: 9:53pm On May 12, 2018
Mynd44 and Seun and Lalasticlala and Farano I have two outstanding posts that need Fp please.
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by swiz123(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
Mynd44 and Seun and Lalasticlala and Farano I have two outstanding posts that need Fp please.

Shove your fp hopes back where it came from.

This thread is worthless

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:02pm On May 12, 2018
I don't consider it a big deal at all.

Okay. Maybe a little. I can't tell my older brothers I'm on my period. But I can send the kid bro to go get me sanitary pad! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 12, 2018
swiz123:

This thread is worthless
Thank u bro...
This is getting out of hand in this forum, people will come up with craps and call out MODs to help them leaving educative materials on the sidelines.
Nearly all rubbish posts these days want to get to FP.
My question now is, why must MODs take nonsense to FP?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 12, 2018
kingkakaone:

Thank u bro...
This is getting out of hand in this forum, people will come up with craps and call out MODs to help them leaving educative materials on the sidelines.
Nearly all rubbish posts these days want to get to FP.
My question now is, why must MODs take nonsense to FP?

Because mods are not here to educate, they're here to entertain. Entertainment makes money not education. There's some free education for you tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Doctormarrvin: 11:28pm On May 12, 2018
swiz123:

This thread is worthless
lol,okay.
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Doctormarrvin: 11:28pm On May 12, 2018
LivingFree:

Because mods are not hear to educate, they're here to entertain. Entertainment makes money not education. There's some free education for you tongue
Thank you.
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Doctormarrvin: 11:33pm On May 12, 2018
I don't understand why people are looking for something educative in the romance section. If the education your school gave you isn't enough,then by all means buy books and read. Out of the millions of books that's ready to "educate" you, you come to nairaland. LMAO! Better still go to Wikipedia or a public library and fill your brain with all my information you need.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by ikbnice(m): 11:46pm On May 12, 2018
Me that even help girls map out their menstruation cycle nko. I will even tell them that be expecting your period between tomorrow and the day after the next.
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 12, 2018
ikbnice:
Me that even help girls map out their menstruation cycle nko. I will even tell them that be expecting your period between tomorrow and the day after the next.

I dashed you another like undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by wizrose(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2018
Chaii Some girlz like u will say i want to be a princess..

but when they grow up. They sad I wanted to be in a bad bitch girl gang Dearez god hoo grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by wizrose(m): 12:01am On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:
I don't consider it a big deal at all.

Okay. Maybe a little. I can't tell my older brothers I'm on my period. But I can send the kid bro to go get me sanitary pad! cheesy
chaii they are talking abt period ..
and u just came started talking abt ur pad who cares abt that if u like use cottin wool or tissue who cares grin
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:56am On May 13, 2018
wizrose:
chaii they are talking abt period ..
and u just came started talking abt ur pad who cares abt that if u like use cottin wool or tissue who cares grin

It's related.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by troubleseller: 8:45am On May 13, 2018
What is there? I remember my Biology teacher coming to class too early and me asking her "Ma, is it yet your period"?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by wizrose(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

It's related.

how is it even related
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by coolestofall(m): 11:36am On May 13, 2018
Me without konji, I can beat abt d bush like "is it ur tine of d month", but gimmediately konji strikes, I use chain saw 2 cut d bush like "babe r u currently menstrating, if yes abeg let me knw if there is like a one minute pause".
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by TIDDOLL(m): 11:39am On May 13, 2018
I really dont think there is a big deal in saying "Period"

Better still [/b]Menstruation[b] undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Ebukamatth(m): 12:41pm On May 13, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
girl you too much
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2018
Biacan's period that I stole that year cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 1:08pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan's period that I stole that year cheesy
While I thief your season cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
While I thief your season cheesy
yimu
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 1:12pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
yimu
You don cook sad
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:16pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
You don cook sad
I no dey cook, girls dey cook for me
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 1:17pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
I no dey cook, girls dey cook for me
Which girls undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by Cutehector(m): 1:20pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Which girls undecided
the girls who like me.
Re: Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. by biacan(f): 1:23pm On May 13, 2018
angry
Cutehector:
the girls who like me.
Make i catch any girl there our fight go pass police station

(1) (2) (Reply)

How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? / How Women Control Men(by A Woman) / Do You Classify This As Defacing Of A Woman's Pride? Please Ladies And Gents!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.