Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Please Who Knows What This Is?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Who Knows What This Is?? (1222 Views)

Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows What This Is?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 12, 2018
Please who knows what number 4 document is?

Re: Please Who Knows What This Is?? by hotspec(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2018
Irenenwaka:
Please who knows what number 4 document is?
Guess Ure trying to get a passport. after paying online and fill the neccesary forms, one of them that u will print out is the guarantor form. it will be filled by someone with a valid passport and you will make photocopy of his passport datapage. you will now take d Guarantor form to magistrates or high court for signing. that's all. it shouldn't cost u more than 200 -1000 to sign at the Court, depending on ur location

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows What This Is?? by pat1612(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2018
Madam go to nearest passport office spent 25 k to 30k and get your passport without all this stress.
Also please note this days their is scarcity of passport booklets so if you want to get yours please get some officer and get it done. grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows What This Is?? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 13, 2018
hotspec:
Guess Ure trying to get a passport. after paying online and fill the neccesary forms, one of them that u will print out is the guarantor form. it will be filled by someone with a valid passport and you will make photocopy of his passport datapage. you will now take d Guarantor form to magistrates or high court for signing. that's all. it shouldn't cost u more than 200 -1000 to sign at the Court, depending on ur location

I applied online already...there was nothing like guarantor's form to be printed out, it was only acknowledment slip nd receipt that was available for printing
Re: Please Who Knows What This Is?? by hotspec(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
Irenenwaka:

I applied online already...there was nothing like guarantor's form to be printed out, it was only acknowledment slip nd receipt that was available for printing
pls recheck. or you applied for a renewal? instead of 1st issuance? get someone around you to assist, because if you go to immigration office with major mistakes, they will squeeze u dry oo.

d mistake I made was putting my place of birth as Nigeria instead of Ilorin and I parted with 5k after pressing some buttons.

So get someone around, or u go to the immigration office where you have booked you interview. they will guide you further

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows What This Is?? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 13, 2018
hotspec:
pls recheck. or you applied for a renewal? instead of 1st issuance? get someone around you to assist, because if you go to immigration office with major mistakes, they will squeeze u dry oo.

d mistake I made was putting my place of birth as Nigeria instead of Ilorin and I parted with 5k after pressing some buttons.

So get someone around, or u go to the immigration office where you have booked you interview. they will guide you further

Thanks a bunch hotspec for your time...on my interview date i will just ask them for help, because there was nothing like umm guarantors form nd it was first issuance i apploed for not renewal
Re: Please Who Knows What This Is?? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 13, 2018
hotspec:

Thank youu soo muchh i have found it online...God bless you.
Re: Please Who Knows What This Is?? by hotspec(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2018
Irenenwaka:

Thank youu soo muchh i have found it online...God bless you.
Wish u luck as u move higher in life. Remember me when God picks ur call

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hope I Have Not Been Scammed / Backsliding: Return Of 'okada', Street Traders In Abuja / Quest For Travel. Young Asian Man Turns 30 Years Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.