Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You (816 Views)

2019 Elections: Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses, Reveals What Will Happen / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo: 'What Will Happen If Nigeria Becomes An Islamic Nation' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by lightblazingnow(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2018
[code][/code]Matthew 26:40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour? 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

The flesh have finally dominated you and you will fall into temptation.

What is temptation Error. To go the way of destruction.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Temptations are what you will get if you refuse to pray.

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Don't be deceived by your flesh for the Spirit indeed is willing but your flesh is weak and does not want to pray

1 Like

Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by Uzowee(m): 6:38am On May 13, 2018
OK. Thanks for the info
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by lightblazingnow(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2018
All Praises to our wisdom
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:42am On May 13, 2018
Thanks
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by lightblazingnow(m): 8:39am On May 20, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by Samsimple(m): 8:45am On May 20, 2018
After all d prayer from nigerians we still got that goat from daura as president

4 Likes

Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by 0temSapien: 4:27pm On May 20, 2018
Doctufos: Homo Sapiens III 15:12-17

12. Sacrifices are useless and prayers are for
the weak. But he who wants to be great will use
his head to think deep, be his own god and do
good to his fellow human beings.
13. Let everyone know that demons are not
universally real, but they are created by the minds of the fearful ones and they are tormented
alone by them.
14. Therefore let no one make you fear such that
you unconsciously create a demon of them in
your mind.
15. And you see that which you have created
appearing to you in your dreams daily, then you
say, this demon is my tormentor.
16. Meditate when solution seems not to be at
hand and refrain from the worship of the gods.
17. For no god answers prayers except by
coincidence.
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by greencard: 9:01pm On May 20, 2018
0temSapien:

universally real, but they are created by the minds of the fearful ones and they are tormented
alone by them.
your mind.
coincidence.
what is this one saying gan"
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by 0temSapien: 11:02pm On May 20, 2018
greencard:
what is this one saying gan"
It wasn't my statement o. It is the word of god Atum, the brother of Yahweh.
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by lightblazingnow(m): 1:32am On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:

alone by them.
your mind.
coincidence.

Grandmother's tales
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by 0temSapien: 2:15am On May 21, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Grandmother's tales
Our grandmothers are full of wisdom, aren't they? The tortoise stories they told us to teach us morals in those days reek of unimaginable wisdom.
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by greencard: 6:11am On May 21, 2018
0temSapien:
It wasn't my statement o. It is the word of god Atum, the brother of Yahweh.
i still dont understand what u are saying
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by lightblazingnow(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2018
Grace Speaks
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by spartan117(m): 1:10pm On May 21, 2018
@greencard pay no attention to him he has chosen to submit himself to a lesser being, he lacks the innate ability to grasp the epignosis of the gospel of christ.

He wouldn't understand, why?
Because can't understand, why?
Because he lacks the innate ability to understand, why?
Because he doesn't have the Holy Spirit to teach him, why?
Because he hasn't received jesus christ.
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by lightblazingnow(m): 8:41pm On May 21, 2018
Jesus Christ you are lord of all
Re: When You Do Not Pray see What Will Happen To You by lightblazingnow(m): 9:27am On Sep 23, 2018
Wow

(1) (Reply)

COMPREHENSIVE! Deliverance For The Homosexual / Thunder Or Lightening Is Natural And Not Caused By Witches Or Enemies / Italian Doctor After Covid 19 : I Was Atheist Before But Now I'm Back To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.