Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim (39571 Views)

Iceberg Slim Flaunts His New Girlfriend (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Breaks Silence On Breakup Rumors With Iceberg Slim / Juliet Ibrahim Weds Iceberg Slim (Court Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by fabinfos(f): 4:17am On May 13, 2018
​​Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has finally spoken on reports alleged breakup with rapper, Iceberg Slim.

The actress recently deleted all her photos with Iceberg which sparked rumours that the pair had split.

However, she has now revealed that she only made the move because she decided to keep her personal life off social media.

On her Instagram, she wrote: “Dear Fans and Friends, Months ago I decided it was time to face my day job and thus took off aspects of my private life off my social media handles. Usually, I follow trending stories about me and have a good laugh but not today.

“The only story here is that I decided to take any form of relationship I have off my social media and focus on my life and my career while juggling 2 countries.

“This move has sent the media crazy with insinuations about my private life. Please note that it is all about my day job on my social media handles going forward. If I need to let the world know about what’s going on in my private life, be rest assured that you will be the first to know.

“Until then, please disregard all fakes quotes allegedly coming from me and alleged interviews which never happened.

“God bless you all. Thank you for your love and support.”

http://kikiotolu.com/juliet-ibrahim-finally-speaks-on-break-up-with-iceberg/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:44am On May 13, 2018
Pretty woman

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by mikejj(m): 5:40am On May 13, 2018
ok.c wetin iceberg dey enjoy

13 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 6:20am On May 13, 2018
If you know you don't give a damn gather here

189 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by jabor4Naija(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2018
Fine woman, iceberg slim i hail o

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Tamarapetty(f): 6:38am On May 13, 2018
K
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by greatman247(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
grin after you don already put your private life in the public space finish. Shey na now your day break? What has the media not see about you that is still private? In the first instance you shouldn't have put anything about your private life out. Stay coded you no hear and now it's hurting you.

16 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by StarUp: 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
Be deceiving yourself there after Iceberg Slim has finished seeing everything...

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by IamHopeful(f): 2:02pm On May 13, 2018
Hmmmmm........ Na so, you go tell us the truth one day. Well, I wish you guys all the best (that's if you're still together).

OP, abeg where's the truth you said she spoke about. She still hasn't spoken up on the issue jor.

But why is the guy always grabbing her yansh . That's so disrespectful!

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 13, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Leetunechi: 2:02pm On May 13, 2018
Like for YAHOO BOYS share for EFCC

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by swiz123(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
Until slim issues his own disclaimer, we won't believe you.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Rexphobia(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
Hmm... Good for her coz we don't care...

Am I the only one that finds the ass grabbing pictures wrong? Feminists get in here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by HeyCorleone(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
How a woman as beautiful and accomplished as Juliet Ibrahim fell in love with such a man further goes to show you that women don't exactly know what they want.

12 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by hazan041(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin

C DAT yansh

41 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by AfonjaBoston: 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
In other words " am doing me for now and I feel so ashamed of myself after this naija nigga has pressed my yansh taya on social media"

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by ladyF(f): 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by LaMujer: 2:03pm On May 13, 2018
this guy na yansh fucker oo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by ahukannakate(f): 2:04pm On May 13, 2018
ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by sage101: 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
So na now she know say all those nyash grabbing and pressing were FOOLISH BA

SHE is NOT WISE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by adenine02: 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Reeberry: 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
She wan chop another d**k.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:06pm On May 13, 2018
shocked

I beg talk Rubbish commot here

We all know what happens when celebrity says "he or she have decided to keep their private life off social media"

Juliet just shut up and tell us you had worn all your clothes and beating around the bush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Unlimited22: 2:07pm On May 13, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
If you know you don't give a damn gather here
Where's the beer for us grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by ladyP30(f): 2:07pm On May 13, 2018
Her life her business she is pretty anyway
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Spar7tan(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
You wee not confess once and for all that he's dump your sorry ass.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by YelloweWest: 2:09pm On May 13, 2018
So after all the public ass grabbing they still broke up undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Deltatoto: 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
fabinfos:
​​Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim has finally spoken on reports alleged breakup with rapper, Iceberg Slim.

The actress recently deleted all her photos with Iceberg which sparked rumours that the pair had split.

However, she has now revealed that she only made the move because she decided to keep her personal life off social media.

On her Instagram, she wrote: “Dear Fans and Friends, Months ago I decided it was time to face my day job and thus took off aspects of my private life off my social media handles. Usually, I follow trending stories about me and have a good laugh but not today.

“The only story here is that I decided to take any form of relationship I have off my social media and focus on my life and my career while juggling 2 countries.

“This move has sent the media crazy with insinuations about my private life. Please note that it is all about my day job on my social media handles going forward. If I need to let the world know about what’s going on in my private life, be rest assured that you will be the first to know.

“Until then, please disregard all fakes quotes allegedly coming from me and alleged interviews which never happened.

“God bless you all. Thank you for your love and support.”

http://kikiotolu.com/juliet-ibrahim-finally-speaks-on-break-up-with-iceberg/

as U fine reach na this dirty guy u c follow women are so useless.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Nofav0rs(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by Memphis357(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2018
Truly,women don't know what they want. It still beats my imagination why a beautiful woman like that could be treated like trash when complete gentlemen like me can't help but ponder why.....

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by OKorowanta: 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
YelloweWest:
So after all the public ass grabbing they still broke up undecided

The story does not confirm break up

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Speaks On ‘Breakup’ With Iceberg Slim by naijaboiy: 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
Barren land of fùcks to give. Next! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Her Designer Bags In Her Closet (Photo) / Dino Melaye To FG: Release Macaroni, Others Or Be Ready To Arrest Millions Of Us / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.