Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) (79942 Views)

SS1 Student Brutally Beaten By His Teacher In Yobe State (Disturbing Photo) / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam / 15-Year-Old Boy Sent Home From School Over This Hairstyle In West Midlands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by willi926(m): 9:26am On May 13, 2018
Ehyaaa. The boy want to taste Anty Chioma. E 4 easy if to say say him get 30 billion 4 him akant. Anty Chioma would have written d letter herself

2 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by marsoden: 9:27am On May 13, 2018
The girl dey also use style advertise her beauty.

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by jaychubi: 9:30am On May 13, 2018
D boy deserves to be called by d Aunty and counselled. Let her advice him to focus on his studies.

Flogging n humiliating d poor boy won't work

2 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2018
this op stop telling lies..today na sunday...
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by chudyprince: 12:07pm On May 13, 2018
Davido could have used this guy's text in his assurance lyrics instead grin

2 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Ebukamatth(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2018
the teacher beautiful
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by HeyCorleone(m): 2:10pm On May 13, 2018
Reminds me of when I called my teacher on the phone to tell her I love her. I was shaking like mad.

Thinking about it now I don't honestly know what I wanted her reply to be.

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by mKc9ET(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2018
Fine gee
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Crixina(f): 2:12pm On May 13, 2018
At the very least, the sentences and words were correct this time.

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 13, 2018
In this harsh economy you are becoming useless for a woman you can't have? This one pass my power biko
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by blakky97(m): 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
realborn:
Key observations:

1. Quite articulate for his age
2. Very adept with comprehension
3. Strong cognitive ability
4. Brash and courageous
5. Go getter
6. Overly ambitious
7. High risk appetite
8. Stupidly optimistic
9. Very creative - "pin code" smiley
10. Target and eyes for the big prize.

If at this age, he already admits being useless due to lust for an older tutor, it may be the right time to redefine his path.
in my opinion he is not articulate. a jss1 pupil in Dowen college in lekki will write better than this

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by sexdoll: 2:17pm On May 13, 2018
anything to trend...

well sha, it's allowed!
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by ready2learn: 2:18pm On May 13, 2018
Aunty Chioma, the brain cell stopper. Your beauty stunts growth. grin grin grin.

Had better run before I catch "Chiobola".

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by ISLAMBAD: 2:20pm On May 13, 2018
The guy even used his nick name pin code
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Patrinus: 2:20pm On May 13, 2018
Puppy love!!! grin That puppy got huge paws though. I see something in his personality though. Hopefully, years from now, when he's finally achieved success, he'll be able to look at this and laugh it off.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by lekkan(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin grin
But seriously this is shit!!
I won't blame the boy but rather blame it on the teacher who will be dressing anyhow to class.... The way some teachers will dress to school tough, you'll think they are going there to look for a suitor . And for the teacher to put this out, then she's feeling the boy.

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by blakky97(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2018
Complexvibes:
*OPPORTUNITY! OPPORTUNITY!! OPPORTUNITY!!!*

For the sake of those that wanted to participate in our last ICT CAPACITY BUILDING training and they couldn't due to one reason or the other here comes another opportunity for u as requested by some well meaning people to organise another training. ICT CAPACITY BUILDING is all about training u in the following areas:

1: how to create and design website on your own and also to become a webmaster

2: how to create a blog and also become a blogger

3: How to create YouTube channels and monetize it by posting videos and make money

4: How to advertise on facebook fan page, twitter and other social media networks

5: How to attract customers for your business all over the world

6: To also have an online shop where u sell products without paying for rent

7: How to sell ebooks, videos and audio online

8: How to do affiliate marketing and the meaning

9: how to market on Jiji and other platforms such as the Brekete family market and many more

10: How to also create an app for yourself or your business

*The essence of everything is how to make cool Money at home with your little time, subscription and power for your systems and phones ......join now*

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///1pfbOGuUtwj2rKZa8RWy39
where ? kano?
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by tishbite41(m): 2:23pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin chai, laff wan kill hin papa no be me!!!
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Jayslyder: 2:23pm On May 13, 2018
;Dhe say na aunty chioma..at least he didn't loose respect totally

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 13, 2018
Papillo i know say one day, u go make us proud.
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by onlyempress(f): 2:25pm On May 13, 2018
President of France the 2nd

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Bahddo(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2018
I have plans of becoming a rich man. Hahaha... The small boy get flows jor.
The babe fine sha.

2 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by afroxyz: 2:27pm On May 13, 2018
The teacher should be ashamed that her student can't even punctuate his sentences very well and lacks knowledge of grammatical structure. But I give it to him, he is courageous. A real G

2 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2018
Doesn't click.
Utter crap.
All for the media. where's the guy's face?
Pin code should be a title or guy name... so classmate should know who's pin code.
She just saw it on her table and what happened afterwards?
You didn't do anything but rushed to bloggers for mediaglory.
Nice try but not scripted well.

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by jasonex4(m): 2:33pm On May 13, 2018
pyyxxaro:
If it's true

Then e clear say the teacher don de fall small small for the student

Fine writing though

Chioma Jesus ; naaa u I won write letter give next kiss

Its looking that way sef... But the babe fine sha o
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by igbarasdynasty: 2:34pm On May 13, 2018
France president is his Role Model.... if you know, you know

4 Likes

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by DavSagacity(m): 2:34pm On May 13, 2018
realborn:
Key observations:

1. Quite articulate for his age
2. Very adept with comprehension
3. Strong cognitive ability
4. Brash and courageous
5. Go getter
6. Overly ambitious
7. High risk appetite
8. Stupidly optimistic
9. Very creative - "pin code" smiley
10. Target and eyes for the big prize.

If at this age, he already admits being useless due to lust for an older tutor, it may be the right time to redefine his path.
Yes. Exact time to really redefine it...kudos bro

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by MrTour: 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
Is he from Daura?
Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Twagrill(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2018
Chepos1:
This chioma thing is becoming another thing o, every chioma wan blow now. grin
you're just too funny

1 Like

Re: The Love Letter A Secondary School Boy Sent To His Teacher, Chioma (pics) by Nackzy: 2:37pm On May 13, 2018
Woaw, the boy gots gut...hes bold, determined, courageous, and knows how to say his mind even with errors in spellings ...he has sense... N he's still growing... Chioma if that boy was Davidos Younger brother... I bet you, you'll be so happy... I don't know if ur getting it, lol
Chioma that boy...hmmmm let me not talk again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2018 UTME: JAMB Bans Wristwatches, Pen, Spy Eyeglasses, USB, CD & More / Question Of The Day : Does Alum Truly Tighten The Vagina And How Safe Is It? i / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.