Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) (60582 Views)

Peter Obi And Wike Hug In Rivers State Yesterday (Photos) / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Kaduna State Yesterday / PDP Flag Off Campaign Rally In Jigawa State Yesterday- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by blazer2018: 7:39pm On May 13, 2018
obonujoker:

And what did the govt do to curb such occurrences of waste disposal??

There are waste disposal trucks everywhere that goes around to pick up refuse at designated points without any fee, but laziness won't allow these people go and place their wastes there...And there are also waste disposal trucks that go to houses to collect these wastes, though at a fee.

Now, i know the Nigerian government at all levels have so many flaws...But we as the citizens have a big role to play in moving our country forward...We can't be expecting the government to do everything for us, we need to play our parts too.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Kpotomkpra: 7:52pm On May 13, 2018
Weep not my people.......

But my fear is ,,,,,will Nigeria ever be better bfor the coming of Christ ?
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by calliope(f): 8:55pm On May 13, 2018
This is an eyesore and very disturbing. but very fitting for lacking proper drainage system.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by nifesi01(f): 9:23pm On May 13, 2018
dkronicle:
if i was outside now. I for snap 3 streets for here. Just 3. The beginning of a street dey fine. Roads that were made with cheap product.

Oh! Someone just have to be careful the way we compare states o
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 8:00am On May 14, 2018
Absuchat:

Who is the celebrity that is the house of assembly? I now believe you've not even been to lagos all your life,how is Osogbo today?
That's by the way,tell me why i will want to be a stupid king, when i can be the Local government chairman? You guys once boasted(as usual) that we'll never win an executive position in Lagos, here are we today,now you are saying same about Governor...watch and see, 2023 is around the corner
Yea u don't even knw ur kinsmen, so local government chairman which is d smallest is d one giving u joy, anyway u live in village nd feel u ar in city via ur mobile, I have my house in Lagos, am under 30 nd I am a landlord, even that Oshogbo u mentioned is more developed than all ur states, come to Ife nd see igbos learning from Oshogbo men (lecturers), even Ekiti d smallest is developed than ur Igbo land, if ur type is opportuned to b in Lagos ur family members will feel u ar in London coz that's what u perceive Lagos to be, continue dreaming till 2023, buhari is using ur heads so u can vote for him, nd I see u ar comparing local govt chairman with an Oba, that shows u r sick upstairs to ur bone marrow, even a Governor would bend to greet an Oba, not like Igbo land that u have small money nd pride would make u misbehave, we ar well cultured here. Igbo's won't taste any post in Lagos again nd won't bcom president in this Nigeria, u ar free to dream urself till u grow old.
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Cherez: 12:30pm On May 15, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop shouting like bingo, it floods all over Nigeria and the fact that it floods in Ogun state doesn't mean it doesn't flood in your village so put everybody in check if you are concerned about flooding.
I wouldn't know how people even reason with you when your own is all about "ME AGAINST YOU".
So, how do you wanna compare Lagos a "waterbody" to a dry expressway in Maiduguri far from any waterbody?
Tell the FG and Amosun to please be fair enough to work on that road cos it bears a lot.
I pray the road gets done soon cos the good people there needs it not minding what people like you who play. like they love their people but will never be reasonable enough to help them where necessary;
The common Awori man on that road needs it ok to relieve his stuff rather than someone supporting the elites and trying to compare Anambra that is no match for Ogun on IGR.
#SPITS
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by vchykp(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2018
Dareal90s:

Yea u don't even knw ur kinsmen, so local government chairman which is d smallest is d one giving u joy, anyway u live in village nd feel u ar in city via ur mobile, I have my house in Lagos, am under 30 nd I am a landlord, even that Oshogbo u mentioned is more developed than all ur states, come to Ife nd see igbos learning from Oshogbo men (lecturers), even Ekiti d smallest is developed than ur Igbo land, if ur type is opportuned to b in Lagos ur family members will feel u ar in London coz that's what u perceive Lagos to be, continue dreaming till 2023, buhari is using ur heads so u can vote for him, nd I see u ar comparing local govt chairman with an Oba, that shows u r sick upstairs to ur bone marrow, even a Governor would bend to greet an Oba, not like Igbo land that u have small money nd pride would make u misbehave, we ar well cultured here. Igbo's won't taste any post in Lagos again nd won't bcom president in this Nigeria, u ar free to dream urself till u grow old.

Sorry to say.. i read dis and i was forced to believe age is nothin but number, all you've said and concluded has shown you are almost 30 but still think like 12 years.. please grow and stop such speech!
Re: Sango-Otta, After Rainfall In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos) by Lionrevolt: 12:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Samuel 12:17-18 “Is it not the wheat harvest today? I will call to the LORD, that He may send thunder and rain Then you will know and see that your wickedness is great which you have done in the sight of the LORD by asking for yourselves a king.” So Samuel called to the LORD, and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day; and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / Herdsmen & Sunday Igboho’s Supporters Clash In Oyo; Two Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.