Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? (13251 Views)

What Is Your Church's Theme (year Of) For 2024? / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by laudate: 12:11am On May 15, 2018
princeking2:
last sunday.
Your answer just confirmed that you do not know the difference between praise and worship. undecided
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by JhyMedex: 5:31pm On May 15, 2018
vizkiz:
I find it hard to stay in one church since I left chapel of his glory (back in Ado Ekiti).

Other churches I have attended always lack

The word
Good music
Fine babes
Good structure.
Good sound.

There was one church I attended (CAC) Chai... I wish they can just change their while choir. Filled with old women and dull youths. The service was awesome though (Educated pastor... Something you hardly see in CAC)

I attended coza one time and I don't wanna leave the church auditorium again. Wish I can keep going back there but the distance from my house ehn.

So nowadays I just stay at home on Sundays and watch TV sermon cry

CoZA ilorin or Abuja?..
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by XaintJoel20: 11:13pm On May 15, 2018
MissJoy29:
Brother in The Lord.
You are in the Spirit. How wa you?
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by MissJoy29(f): 7:58am On May 16, 2018
XaintJoel20:

You are in the Spirit. How wa you?
I'm good you?

Good morning
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by XaintJoel20: 11:30am On May 16, 2018
MissJoy29:

I'm good you?

Good morning

I am doing great. Thanks.

How is Aba?
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by MissJoy29(f): 2:57pm On May 16, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I am doing great. Thanks.

How is Aba?
You are welcome. Aba is great thank God.
Your side?
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by MissJoy29(f): 3:02pm On May 16, 2018
laudate:

They don't do worship in Winners Chapel. They do only praise. undecided When was the last time you heard worship songs inside there?
You are right. The few times I attended the Church, I don't think we did Worship. Even the Praise session is usually short. Apart from the word, Praise & worship session is the most important. More time should be allocated to it.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by XaintJoel20: 3:25pm On May 16, 2018
MissJoy29:
You are welcome. Aba is great thank God. Your side?
My side is peaceful as ever. Thanks
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by MissJoy29(f): 3:28pm On May 16, 2018
XaintJoel20:

My side is peaceful as ever. Thanks
That's good to hear.
You are welcome.
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by genuinechimere(m): 8:50am On May 19, 2018
njelrapheal:
bad Sharp guy. No time even for announcement. lol. Which congregation is that and where is it located?
SMMM Umuahia
Re: What Are The Things You Will Like Your Church To Change? by NIGERIAJAGA419: 10:17am On May 22, 2022
DIVINE CHAMPION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Logical Fallacies Of Richard Dawkins / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / 39 Catholic Priests Killed, 30 Kidnapped In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.