Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Close Is The Kingdom Of God Now? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Close Is The Kingdom Of God Now? (411 Views)

The Written Word Of God Now Metamorphosed Into A Living Form (an Exegesis) / What Are Your Excuses For Not Serving God Now? / Can God Now Be Seen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Close Is The Kingdom Of God Now? by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2018
Happy sunday everyone, Can I ask you?,answer from your heart and
within you, If John the Baptist preached the
kingdom of God in his days and said "Repent
for the kingdom of God is at hand" which means very close and thousands of years have past, my question is this how close is it
now? whoever I give you the same word of God John preach "Repent for the kingdom of
God is at hand".
Re: How Close Is The Kingdom Of God Now? by Kobojunkie: 8:30pm On Feb 24
Omuneizzy6:
Happy sunday everyone, Can I ask you?,answer from your heart and within you, If John the Baptist preached the kingdom of God in his days and said "Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand" which means very close and thousands of years have past, my question is this how close is it now? whoever I give you the same word of God John preach "Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand".
The Kingdom of God has revealed to the people of Israel of that same generation that Jesus Christ was a part of, this before the close of the last days of God's Judgment against the Nation of Israel(and Judah) over 1900 years ago. undecided

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Yahoo Boy With Blood On Your Hands-lady Exposes Man On Facebook: / The Lord Will Fight For You. / Is Christianity Sexist ?? More than Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.