Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) (36861 Views)

Ghanaian Girl Found Dead In Drain With Her Hands Tied (Photos) / Blindfolded Corpse With Hands Tied Found Floating In Ilorin River / Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In A Bush With His Hands Tied. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Austin234(m): 4:13pm On May 13, 2018
Man's inhumanity to fellow man. What a wicked world/Nigerians
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Suko110(m): 4:16pm On May 13, 2018
I suspect cultism

1 Like

Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2018
It must have been executed by a yolobar lazy yoot.

They are talented at things like this
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:22pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cry

Yoruba's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why can't you people stop killing innocent souls.

The only problem this man got was, him mama born him in Nigeria.

Tell me how you will survive in a country that don't care about human life

Sometimes I wish if we got our independence from France because any Country that got her independence from France behave Matured and values life
Tribalism have damaged your brain

1 Like

Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2018
mansakhalifa:

[/b]BiggerbossAmani
Sometimes I wish if we got our independence from France because any Country that got her independence from France
Jabioro:
Tribalism have damaged your brain
why hating and besides I don't have you guys time
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by otunbadan(m): 4:29pm On May 13, 2018
mansakhalifa:
Let's put it simply in order not to complicate issues.

The boy was MURDERED.
Not "assassinated" as you put it.

The word "assasinatin" would have come in handy where or when the person killed is either famous or an important public figure[politically,religiously and/or otherwise].

Let's learn to use words properly. Always feel free to consult a dictionary.

Looks like he was killed execution-style. The types you see terrorist groups do on youtube videos. Hands to the back.

We hail thee, English teacher most honourable and inspect most high... We humbly plead that you forgive our errors as you seem to Sabi do "ITK"
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by bossrillboss: 4:29pm On May 13, 2018
wer sir yeye bello dey,ha I don forget self d idiot dey abuja dey lick buhari ass upandan..RIP to d dead jare.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Jabioro: 4:34pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
why hating and besides I don't have you guys time
Gosh!!! Stop masturbating then...your compound trash comment make no sense at all.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 5:05pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cry

Yoruba's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed why can't you people stop killing innocent souls.

Sometimes I wish if we got our independence from France because any Country that got her independence from France behave Matured and values life

Stop being mischievous, this is clearly FULANI MODE OF EXECUTION........same way the limbs of sallah an ramadan rams and cows are tied b4 they are killed
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by PierreAbutu(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2018
ladiesreject:
Is it not Kogi State?

Evil is their trade mark.

Am not surprised

Pls tell us the name of your good state
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Nwaohafia1: 5:22pm On May 13, 2018
mansakhalifa:

The boy was MURDERED.

The word "assasinatin" would have come in handy where or when the person killed is either famous or an important public figure[politically,religiously and/or otherwise].

Looks like he was killed execution-style. The types you see terrorist groups do on youtube videos. Hands to the back.

@ the bolded follow him and consult dictionary
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 5:28pm On May 13, 2018
And who is that girl that fold her hands and wearing a jean trouser, I want to talk small with her
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2018
mansakhalifa:

The boy was MURDERED.

You are wrong.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Noblemarce: 10:09pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cry

your brain needs restoration of sanity.
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by justflow1(m): 10:56pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cry

you are so un-informed, even a jss1 kid knows that kogi state is in the norths central, and by the way, how is an igala commumity connected to yoruba here
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by nonix22(m): 11:16pm On May 13, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
cry

... Myopic
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2018
mansakhalifa:

The boy was MURDERED.

Oga no be everybody go school like you na sad
Re: Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) by Bigpapi: 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
stephenduru:
A young boy named Ogijo was found dead in Iyale Road,Kogi this morning.Umar who shared the news wrote..

'What a mess in our Home town
This young boy by name Ogijo from Abuja Area  was found at early our this morning been assassinated at IYALE ROAD ROUND ABOUT ANYIGBA and the source unknown yet
Goodnight young man'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/young-boy-found-assassinated-in-kogi.html?m=1

Buhari why na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man's Joystick Cut Off In Liberia (photos) / SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested / Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.