Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer (33445 Views)

Chika Okpala Of "The New Masquerade" Is 73 Today / Chuks D'General Walks Out Of Event As Host Invites Josh2Funny Before Him / Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 13, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
Why are you guys condemning the interviewer? He's just being realistic. After all, that's exactly ChannelsTV interviewers does to their guest and we all love it. Why cry foul?

Truth is; most Nigerian musicians needs to be told the truth.

The Presenter spoke his mind, why did he keep hitting on the subject or does he expect Skales to agree with him.

He acted unprofessionally.

3 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 6:41pm On May 13, 2018
All i see is someone looking for skales trouble abeg,skales tried to be matured , everyone with his opinion,the Victor dey argue like street guy,can't even speak English,not fluent,no beefing,but he doesn't know how to argue,dey for don burst im mouth for street.how can you compare skales to Jay z.

4 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Abudu2000(m): 6:44pm On May 13, 2018
I honestly pity for sales o nigga is gud but badluck just too follow am..make this guy no end up like blackface oo
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by nkypat: 6:46pm On May 13, 2018
That studio guy is very stupid. Did you bring him to there to insult him?

1 Like

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Crixina(f): 7:05pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin grin
Omihanifa:
Lol childish musician he's always emotional about everything right from his days in lead city university if you tell him that he sweats too much he will prefer to keep malice with you instead of sitting down to check if what you are saying is true
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by deebrain(m): 7:06pm On May 13, 2018
This is a very bad example of a journalist.

I think Skales was impressive in not hitting him on a live show.

It's even worse than a debate (which I don't think an artist will honor).

We are easily messing up this "freedom of opinion and freedom of speech" thing. We now freely insult someone and want the insulted to accept it AS A HONEST OPINION.

It shows what is inside us. BLACK AND RED WICKEDNESS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by bamoski(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2018
sage101:
Hey lil Kid, go play with your mate next door

#FeministsRULE

My friend keep quiet and face front.

feminists are fools.
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Geofavor(m): 7:41pm On May 13, 2018
sage101:
Skales IS NOT WISE

#FeministsRULE

What has feminism got to do with this? You aren't a feminist. Snap out of that delusion, please.
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by dayowunmi(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2018
TrumpDonald2:
Why are you guys condemning the interviewer? He's just being realistic. After all, that's exactly ChannelsTV interviewers does to their guest and we all love it. Why cry foul?

Truth is; most Nigerian musicians needs to be told the truth.
Politics is different from creative arts. The channels example is totally different. You don't interview a musician, ridicule his work, he thanks you and then you continue going on and on why he's work his rubbish. If you were the one you wouldn't be happy too. Or do you have any video of a musician, actor, comedian or any other creative arts person being interviewed that way on Channels? That would be disrespectful. No one should accept such treatment

4 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Olivervivian(f): 8:08pm On May 13, 2018
the interviewer wasn't asking his questions professionally,,skales had the right to get angry with the way the presenter was asking the questions

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by DedeNkem: 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
The interviewer is an amateur. When you realize you are annoying your guest, you move on to the next question.

You can't tell an artist that his work is not genius, that's rude! Skales took it well and told you, it was your choice to like his work or not. But the incompetent interviewer kept on going at it, as if he intentionally wanted this outcome in order to get more views!

Learn to know when to move on to the next question!! And another thing, learn also to know when to SHUTUP to let your guest speak!

4 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Eagba(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2018
sage101:
Skales IS NOT WISE

#FeministsRULE
i hope say you be independent lady, you get respect, you dey intelligent, you get self value. If not, you be fake feminist. Check yourself
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Eagba(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
Viccur:
No one has the right to break u. For y'll spewing trash you expect him to start laughing or be in a lively mood afterwards?
if breaking me means telling me the truth, then i'll prefer to be broken.
I'll check myself and try to do better.abi simi, tjan, bez, enya, kanye etc them no be person?
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Jhoanner(f): 8:37pm On May 13, 2018
hypernikao:
Nobody wants to hear the truth, there is no atom of intelligence in the composition, he should know that already. He should have rolled with the punches and say it's a party song grin grin
I like you

1 Like

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by anigold(m): 9:08pm On May 13, 2018
sage101:
Skales IS NOT WISE

#FeministsRULE
feminist rules please can I see your face
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Funkybabee(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
Stupid interviewer

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Azam101: 10:00pm On May 13, 2018
You don't attack Someone's passion and personality you expect smile!

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by HaneefahRN(f): 10:29pm On May 13, 2018
I don't know the Skales guy but I think he was really cool about it, seriously I felt like slapping the so-called journalist interviewer on his behalf.
It was more like an argument than an interview, you can't rubbish someone's work and still continue hammering on it and expect them to be cool with it.
He should have just closed the chapter early enough.

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by tyconcepts(f): 10:48pm On May 13, 2018
The truth be told.... This interview looks a lot like an attack.....

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by tyconcepts(f): 10:49pm On May 13, 2018
HaneefahRN:
I don't know the Skales guy but I think he was really cool about it, seriously I felt like slapping the so-called journalist interviewer on his behalf.
It was more like an argument than an interview, you can't rubbish someone's work and still continue hammering on it and expect them to be cool with it.
He should have just closed the chapter early enough.

I like same @the bolder.... Seriously skales was calm

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by rayobaba(m): 11:28pm On May 13, 2018
Nonsense Victor. U fit follow davido talk like dt. How can u invite someone jejely and be saying his song is not genius. Victor u be fool. See u sef.

2 Likes

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Dynamite02: 11:57pm On May 13, 2018
This presenter sef...he needs to school himself in the entertainment industry well. MJ was a genius but not all of his songs was a smash hit, and how dare he say a classic song can be labeled classic as soon as it's released? smh

1 Like

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Dynamite02: 12:04am On May 14, 2018
abby26:
He dare not try that shit with Burna boy.
lol

1 Like

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by kennsville(m): 12:15am On May 14, 2018
Sales sef... he should have known the guy na clown naaa. At least the guy achieved something but for skales it's a bad record.
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by ngwababe(f): 12:19am On May 14, 2018
Crazy journalist.
This just like telling him now say him no sabi journii, nawa oooo
Berra bouncing skales!!

1 Like

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Kodi22: 12:48am On May 14, 2018
The presenter was way out of line besides sales kept trying to tell him everyone has thief own opinion he no wan hear can he try that with shatta wale�

1 Like

Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by dokxavi: 12:56am On May 14, 2018
Victor Okpala,tender a public apology to Skales before the month ends in the same media you ridiculed him.
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Kodi22: 1:10am On May 14, 2018
Thier not thief tank u. That presenter is a bastard and he deserves to suck dick for 6 hours in order to restructure his mouth so he will use it beta next time. I am not a fan. Of skales but rite now yeah he my real G. Such maturity of a 50 year old displayed by him bcuz I know wizkid will break bottle on head, davido will slap, Burna boy will ehm rob him there ha haha 2face will head,emmanuella will insult his life, while as for me I nor go do too much I go jux use the camera for videoing and break it on his head if the thing nor break I go hit am till it break of Cuz
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Mrlilprinz(m): 2:16am On May 14, 2018
SlamvipeR:
skales try for the guy self if na me the guy for open before i leave there sef
I swear that guy nah goat see as he was dragging things with skales as if.... Can he do dat to davido or Wizkid.that guy is a condom hater of skales
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by Hannysmilez(f): 2:37am On May 14, 2018
Who is that stupid interviewer? Wait. You were paid to ask questions not state your dumb opinion. Skales should sue them
Re: Skales Walks Out Of Victor Okpala, NET TV Interviewer by hypernikao(m): 9:34am On May 14, 2018
I like you too smiley
Jhoanner:

I like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg He's Alive: 2pac Spotted At 2014 Bet Awards [photo] / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.