Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos (167703 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by shilling(f): 12:12am On May 23, 2010
Via Bella Naija:

His wife is pretty, I see cute kids.

OMG @ Ini Edo.

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by shilling(f): 12:16am On May 23, 2010
No pictures of the cake though. .

He looks like his momma.

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Kunbee: 12:22am On May 23, 2010
She is soooooooooooooo beautiful
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by nellaluv(f): 2:31am On May 23, 2010
Pictures already, wow.
Husband and wife are beautiful, cute.
I wish them both long life in their marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dolemite(f): 2:48am On May 23, 2010
His wife is lipsrsealed could have done better no? undecided
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by hescool(m): 3:03am On May 23, 2010
where is radiant and co so they can analyze how happy they couple is and if the marriage is arranged. yeye the smell lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:56am On May 23, 2010
Dolemite:

you must be blind tongue the woman is lovely. exclusive wedding I must say. Mike is one fantastic actor,
am sure he will make an equally if not better husband/father. wishing the couple all the best, and a happy
and long marriage life.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On May 23, 2010
Dolemite:

Are you saying she's unattractive? It's his choice, not yours! Are you that good looking yourself? Let's see what you look like - post your picture!

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Skidoc(m): 10:58am On May 23, 2010
She's alright but not like sooooooooooo beautiful as someone said.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 23, 2010
Skidoc:

She's alright but not like sooooooooooo beautiful as someone said.

Sure, but beautiful to whom? You or her husband?

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by nellaluv(f): 1:23pm On May 23, 2010
Siena, u get time. you're really dealing with peeps in this section, abeg free us jo grin

we're entitled to our own different opinion as long as its not affecting Mickey and his wifey
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by baybbootz(f): 1:53pm On May 23, 2010
Every body seems to be tying the knot!!
my o my!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 23, 2010
She's got this very natural type of beauty, one I cant really explain
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by MrsSiena1(f): 3:27pm On May 23, 2010
I just wonder why people cant see good in anything. Probably its because they are not good themselves. Stop hating and all this oh she is not so beautiful @ Skidoc are you married if yes then post pictures of your wedding and lets see how beautiful your wife is and if not then keep quiet. Same goes to Dolemite.

Since you don't have anything good to say to the couple then leave this thread.

This is the reason why I don't make comments on most threads because we just have some bunch of immature boys and girls.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 23, 2010
hmmm that is nairaland for you Mrs Siena full of immature unbalanced fools.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by atilla(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2010
Nice couple. wish them all the best.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by MissyB1(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2010
Isn't it beautiful having Mr and Mrs Siena on same thread?! grin I Likey!! cool
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Skidoc(m): 5:58pm On May 23, 2010
Mrs Siena, I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone should be allowed to express such opinions without insults or counter-arguments. Everybody cannot agree on the same thing, ok? Having a beautiful wife or not does not qualify or disqualify me from seeing or assessing beauty. The only thing needed is a PAIR OF EYES. So you keep quiet! That said, I never said she is ugly or anything like that so please cut me some slack.
. . .oh and stop taking Panadol for Mike & bride's headache. tongue
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by MrsSiena1(f): 8:25pm On May 23, 2010
Skidoc:

. . .oh and stop taking Panadol for Mike & bride's headache. tongue

Dude, you're the one taking pain killers for Mike's pain (or rather lack of). You seem obsessed with the bride he chose. So, I'd advice you to let Mike deal with his not-so-beautiful bride.

He sure looks happy, for someone who's married a bride that some may term unattractive.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Skidoc(m): 9:11pm On May 23, 2010
Mrs. Siena:

Dude, you're the one taking pain killers for Mike's pain (or rather lack of). You seem obsessed with the bride he chose. So, I'd advice you to let Mike deal with his not-so-beautiful bride.

He sure looks happy, for someone who's married a bride that some may term unattractive.

Ok now you are officially talking bollocks. Who seems more obsessed? The person who said the bride is not so beautiful or the person who has taken up the PROFESSION of insulting anyone who says anything unpleasant about her?
It's not compulsory to type something, you know. wink
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by sjeezy8: 9:24pm On May 23, 2010
the wife is aiight tho I would holla at her- maybe. I hope they got better photographer and not these shitz
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by mamagee3(f): 9:24pm On May 23, 2010
She looks good although she looks older.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by ajah1(f): 12:34am On May 24, 2010
Wishing them a happy married life.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by beecrofty(m): 1:56am On May 24, 2010
me thinks all this attitude about who's beautiful and who is Ugly is what is causing so much breaks in many homes these days, Men barely go for the LOOks rather than a woman they can live the rest of their lives with.

Me also thinks the choice of the man is his headache, EVERYWOMAN IS ATTRACTIVE, depends on who's looking. Kisses to all the NIGERIAN women o jare
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Travelista(f): 5:10am On May 24, 2010
The bride and groom look gorgeous and most importantly happy! No sour pusses here to funk up the wedding album. As for Ini: I normally like her but she looks tragic; lace fronts really need to die in 2010.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by shilling(f): 8:32am On May 24, 2010
^ ^ ^
Tragic lol.

Lace fronts don't need to die, they just need to be worn properly. Lace fronts like Ini's need to GO.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by 190: 9:51am On May 24, 2010
abeg fi mi le Jor

SHE NOR FINE 1 BIT

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by dustydee: 10:04am On May 24, 2010
who is Mike
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by oluagness(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2010
Best of luck,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by tayo4me(f): 10:23am On May 24, 2010
KC Presh always make me laff, dey always look ridiculous to me
Nice wedding pictures by the way
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by osifred(m): 10:25am On May 24, 2010
hey poster post some more pic. where r d nollywood bigboys
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by BlackEbony(m): 10:34am On May 24, 2010
abeg eyin guys, we should fashie age bracket talk here, the guy has found true love, i'don'matter where or how, let's just wish them the best in life as they embark on this journey together, happy married life man, enjoy it to da max!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.