Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos (167688 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 24, 2010
koolchicco:

OK ooo! Maga still dey pay! grin cool

Blue dress ko, Abortion belt ni! cheesy

Make you just shift your mouth go another place.

Or maybe you never see person wey don show you who real maga be.

Idiot!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by honeric01(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2010
michelin89:

Make you just shift your mouth go another place.

Or maybe you never see person wey don show you who real maga be.

Idiot!!

That's no jombo, look well.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by koolchicco: 1:55pm On May 24, 2010
honeric01:

Correct Guy!! cool

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 24, 2010
honeric01:

Are we not talking about the lady in blue with white pearls and a black belt?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by SmashingM(f): 2:05pm On May 24, 2010
Guys it's Uche Jumbo. I didn't believe her until i visited bellanaija website.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 24, 2010
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by SmashingM(f): 2:10pm On May 24, 2010
Please tell me what this girl was thinking?

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2010
SmashingM:

Please tell me what this girl was thinking?

Maybe she wasn't thinking.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by londoner: 2:14pm On May 24, 2010
Wow is that Uche? I thought it was her sister or something. if thats truly her then she looks FANTASTIC!!!!

Good to see Jackie Appiah there also, it shows Mike is a likeable guy.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 24, 2010
I think someone owes me an apology for calling me mugu! angry
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by honeric01(m): 2:21pm On May 24, 2010
michelin89:

Are we not talking about the lady in blue with white pearls and a black belt?

u're right, she's now kinda unattractive and pail. embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by KAYD007(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2010
she looks older than d fine boy grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by oge4real(f): 2:25pm On May 24, 2010
I wish them a happy married life.
Ini Edo, sorry for you. shocked shocked
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 24, 2010
oge4real:

I wish them a happy married life.
Ini Edo, sorry for you. shocked shocked

She nor need your pity. She is married, happy and rich (Naija money ooo).

Wetin you dey sorry for?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On May 24, 2010
michelin89:

She nor need your pity. She is married, happy and rich (Naija money ooo).

Wetin you dey sorry for?

Maybe wardrobe tragedy? undecided
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 24, 2010
honeric01:

Maybe wardrobe tragedy? undecided

Me nor mind am. Haba with all those fine fine babes, na she wan come spoil show?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by princekevo(m): 2:34pm On May 24, 2010
Please am forced to ask what's up with all the windscreen(Sunshed) with everyone in the pics. Is it jst a new found fashion in Nollywood or jst tht the sun is that hot in Nigeria, but am meant to understand traditional weddings are mostly evening time when the sun is down.

Happy married life though. smiley smiley cheesy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by makajibbz(m): 2:40pm On May 24, 2010
come on mike,
yu can do better than that!!!
tongue
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by omamokta: 2:49pm On May 24, 2010
Is money spraying not a crime in Nigeria
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by bones1(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2010
What's all the fuss for ?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by LIONGATE: 3:03pm On May 24, 2010
i pray their wedding will make successful. they will live together to mraise a children that naija will be proud of. wishing them the best as thier come together to fulfill not only their desire but that of god who institute wedding.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by bones1(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2010
What is all the fuss about ?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ikani44: 3:43pm On May 24, 2010
wishing Mike happy marriage life.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Meldrick(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2010
princekevo:

Please am forced to ask what's up with all the windscreen(Sunshed) with everyone in the pics. Is it jst a new found fashion in Nollywood or jst tht the sun is that hot in Nigeria, but am meant to understand traditional weddings are mostly evening time when the sun is down.

Ah!!!! you must be new in the country. Those are our Naija stars for you. Come see them in the club in the night, they'll wear their sunshed like bodyguards(male and female). I'm sure some might be wearing it while excreting in the toilet. (Nollywood fashion)
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Amhatu(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2010
Very happy moment, nice to see all those beautiful smiling faces!

Mike Ezuruonye,this guy works very hard in Naija film industry and produces high quality work.

Wish the Couple a happy marriage and beautiful children.  cool

Up Naija!  cool
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by olayinkaj2(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2010
The guy too fine sha, fair and clean. I wish them a happy married life. Ini edo fall my hand sha, see what she is wearing, so she can't cover her chest again. Hmm!!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by kweenchi(f): 4:39pm On May 24, 2010
Tonto looks horrible, Ini looks unhappy.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by eros(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2010
Nice. . . . . . .Very nice Mike. I wish you a happy married life.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by yme1(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a lovely groom and bride
i wish them both a happy married life smiley
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by SeanT21(f): 6:01pm On May 24, 2010
Ini, please stop with the lace wig. I could not recognize Uche Jumbo at all. She looks different.
I read that Omotola was at the wedding. I wonder why no pictures.
Beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple. God bless them
!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by wellingtn: 6:11pm On May 24, 2010
Who is the vulgar 'Mrs. Siena'?

Please madam, be social. Everyone has a right to his or her opinion without having you draw daggers.

I also think the bride looks good but a little bit too old for Mummy's boy. Having said that, maybe he likes older women, who cares? Happy married life, anyway!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 24, 2010
wellingtn:

Who is the vulgar 'Mrs. Siena'?

Please madam, be social. Everyone has a right to his or her opinion without having you draw daggers.

I also think the bride looks good but a little bit too old for Mummy's boy. Having said that, maybe he likes older women, who cares? Happy married life, anyway!

And who's the "new" Nairalander, who just conveniently has just 2 posts? Oops! I mean, who's the recycled Nairalander, who's registered  with a different username, just to make this post?

Look further into Nairaland posts, perhaps you'll then realise what "vulgar" means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.