Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,340 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos (167690 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye And Odion Ighalo Hang Out Together (Photo) / Mike Ezuruonye's Cute Son Plays Football.. See The Photos / Uche Jombo, Mike Ezuruonye & Others Pour In Tributes For Muna Obiekwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On May 27, 2010
opsydudu:

the lady in blue in NOT Uche Jombo, they do not even look alike. Some people need to visit their Optician for proper eye medical check up. Bella9ja got that one wrong.

I didn't think she looked like Uche Jombo either.

opsydudu:

Mike, goodluck for choosing your wifey, i hope u know what you are doing.

Lol, I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing - your comment comes across as patronising, it may not be though. undecided
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On May 27, 2010
opsydudu:

the lady in blue in NOT Uche Jombo, they do not even look alike. Some people need to visit their Optician for proper eye medical check up. Bella9ja got that one wrong.

So now you know more than a blogger that wines and dines with celebrities?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by akowonjo: 10:18am On May 27, 2010
The lady in blue is definitely Uche Jombo. It's just that she is no longer "jumbo-size".
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:25am On May 27, 2010
akowonjo:

The lady in blue is definitely Uche Jombo. It's just that she is no longer "jumbo-size".

Help me tell them ooo. Person nor fit lose weight again.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by uwex: 11:19am On May 27, 2010
She looks somewhat beautiful. I Suppose that is her stature. Let's give it up for them. Great couple!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by oludayomi(f): 11:30am On May 27, 2010
is it just me the lady is not fine abey, somtin beta wuld cum out of dat dnt lik her colour pls dere female child shuld hav mike colour pls, sad sad
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:35am On May 27, 2010
oludayomi:

is it just me the lady is not fine abey, somtin beta wuld come out of dat dnt lik her colour pls dere female child shuld hav mike colour pls, sad sad

What is wrong with her colour?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by rubi(f): 3:23pm On May 27, 2010
I wish him the best married life. He always put smile on his face 'ope' the smile continues after marriage
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Jjamah(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2010
What a beautiful couple, Kai i marriage dey hungry me now, grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by chika98: 3:52am On May 28, 2010
WDF? Some airhead said the bride looks old? And Mike looks like an infant then right?
Why are the majority of the people who post on this forum stupid and immature? SMH!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Sissy3(f): 3:55am On May 28, 2010
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by chika98: 3:58am On May 28, 2010
Err what are you on about?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Sissy3(f): 4:04am On May 28, 2010
i mean those claiming she older than mike, whats wrong with it if its indeed true. is it only men that knows how to marry a young woman
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by THEAMAKA(f): 4:26am On May 29, 2010
tonto was looking good. smiley

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by ghettochyk(f): 7:32am On May 29, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^
the guys glasses made it look like she had a cigarette in her mouth. lol!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by THEAMAKA(f): 2:40pm On May 29, 2010
ghettochyk:

^^^^^^^^^^
the guys glasses made it look like she had a cigarette in her mouth. lol!
LOL.

tonto, for me, was the best dressed female there.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Everbright(f): 8:19pm On May 29, 2010
I concur
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by THEAMAKA(f): 8:56pm On May 29, 2010
oh yeah! it seemed tonto was the only ones NOT wearing a lace front. i find lace fronts so fake looking and tacky! people should just go back to doing ordinary weaves.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Everbright(f): 9:40pm On May 29, 2010
There are lace fronts and there are lace fronts.
Good ones are good while the fake ones are fake and will continue to be fake even when Ini wears them.
Let's always try to get it right , lol
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by adamse(f): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2010
just had to say this.that lady is actually uche jumbo!!!! i read it in econium magazine.could not believe it myself.she's lost so much weight.her fans at the wedding had to take a closer look .so people who went there confirmed it.its uche o
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by adamse(f): 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2010
just had to say this.that lady is actually uche jumbo!!!! i read it in econium magazine.could not believe it myself.she's lost so much weight.her fans at the wedding had to take a closer look at her.so people who went there confirmed it.its uche o
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nakele(f): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2010
by the way where was the likes of genny, steph, omo, rita, stella, ramsey, van vicker, yvonne, madjied, kate, mona and the others? he did not invite them or what?
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
Lovely wedding, but as usual, Ini Edo was a mess. Hideous dress, hideous shape, repulsive hair, Jeez! don't know what am gonna do with this girl. If she were my daughter, I'd give her a thorough spanking. Doesn't she have friends to advice her on her sense of fashion and grooming, or are they just heifers who'd rather see her look like a clown and laugh behind her back?  angry angry

What we have here is pure circus material. She now needs a talking monkey and she'll be set for a lucrative career in circus turning flips. angry

Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by eezzy(f): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2010
mmmh, i see everyone has shed their flab - Uche, Ini, Tonto etc, all are
now with new and amazingly slim bodies. Good for them oh!

The Lady in blue, definitely Uche. tongue
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by vanillaz: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2010
hi all,
\to see all the wedding pix of mike ezuronye, ernest obi, elohor isiohor please follo thread www.namywedding.com/dream-weddings
all ur celeb fotos relational are there,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by vanillaz: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2010
all mike ezuronyes pix are here www.namywedding.com/dream-weddings
enjoy
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by SisiKill1: 9:03am On Jun 17, 2010
Saw a movie with this guy for the first time yday and OH MY GOD! WHAT A TERRIBLE ACTOR HE IS!!! >:O

Who the hell puts him in movies and what does he have on them?!! It's got to be real baaaaaad!

He's not that cute and his wife is just okay.
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nakele(f): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ SISI KILL, INDEED U MUST BE A "FIRST-TIMER",,,,,,, UNDER EXPOSURE IS WRITTEN ALL OVER UR WALL, BWAAAAHAHAHAAAAA SISI
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by SisiKill1: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
[Font=3]What in the world is this one blathering on about?[/font]
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nakele(f): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2010
Sisi Kill, why is your blood so hot sister, chill gal, its just a little grin cool tongue,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hihihi,,,,,,,
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by SisiKill1: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2010
Again. . . What are you blathering on about?!!
Re: Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nakele(f): 8:54am On Jun 18, 2010
;d :d :p cool :-x undecided cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? / Omotola Jalade And Her Kids (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.