Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) (66534 Views)

Nigeria Man Kneels Down To Beg His Chinese Lover After She Caught Him Cheating / Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by ajibolajiblo: 1:30pm On May 13, 2018
A certain Nigerian Big Boy, Gifted Harmony Billy has proposed to his heartthrob, a Chinese Lady.. and she of course said YES to his proposal.

Gifted Harmony Billy proposed to his girl, Xinyi Lv at a Nigerian Restaurant in China.

https://www..com.ng/nigerian-big-boy-proposes-chinese-girlfriend-china-photos-video/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Iko5000: 1:33pm On May 13, 2018
What does big boy mean ? , abi the boy dey fat . OP no vex me o cool

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:35pm On May 13, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 13, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
Congrats to them.may they have plenty junior Bruce lee,jackie Chan children

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by swiz123(m): 1:39pm On May 13, 2018
Could that be Iamkashybaby?

Iamj should coman clarify us on this

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 13, 2018
If I type what's on my mind... my mentions will blow-up

Deuce Bigalow male Gigolo, comes to mind...

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
cool

Kunfu Love tongue

Hope d girl is Original, i don't trust anything from China

53 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
Saviour22:
he's getting married to a chinko woman angry what happened to Canada women undecided
lol I find this Asians very unattractive.
HMl to the couples.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by yanabasee(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
More collaboration of Blackchinese products.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
Asowari:
lol I find this Asians very unattractive.
HMl to the couples.
espically Chinese gosh! angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by MrSensor(m): 1:53pm On May 13, 2018
embarassed She is beautiful but the man might be on a mission only known to him and himself only.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 13, 2018
I like engagement ring ooooh tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by mrjaybaba(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2018
Naija guys with heavy front size

lolsssssssssds
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2018
Make I go begin arrange my flight to China too....but if you cheat on this on nah karate eh go use send you back to default ....make I just manage Chizoba dey go

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 13, 2018
Chinko? I prefer South Korea girls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2018
What about the Nigerian small boy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by gonkin(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2018
Not bad. At least she's not overaged like some boys going for grandmas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by kennynelcon(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2018
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by drips8(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2018
I hope the girl and marriage lasts

Chinko people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
that ring needs to be expanded!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by kolawoleibukun1: 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
better for him oh. all these nigerian girls na pack of liabilities dem be. you go buy fake hair, fake nails, fake eyeliner fake lipstick and fake make up. high shoes etc still dey lack confidence. grown up woman go day nothing day her head. u cannot sit and have intelligent conversation with an nigerian babe if no be gossip or pouring out of frustration or talking silly. ashawo for abroad are more conversational and intelligent than the average 9ja babe.

someone who is consumed in ghosted beauty that exist in her mind only. competitive spirit in fashion and nonsense. when u carry 9ja babe go house go phork, after phork wetin day the head, naaatin. she go day look you day calculate your move. express yourself na waya. express ur feelings. fuen. e no day. some just like natural sexdoll way day eat food instead to recharge am.

if u day abroad better marry oyinbo live ur life go o. myny of my guys don go marry problem for 9ja. the babes still day phork their old guys theyir eyes na just to use u achieve their goals. once dem come abroad dem don change skin. dem won behave like oyinbo.

na dem go first insult u say na chinko. say na old woman u marry. say the oyibo girl no get character. say u day wash undies. na dem oh. but if u carry dem go abroad u go still do all those things for them before them kill you finally oh.

nigerian girl go marry person but she day find wetin she go thief from her husband go give her brothers. and her brothers day find wetin dem go thief from her go give their girlfriends. very useless.

na tinubu brown teeth i blame for all these

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Spar7tan(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
I don't want to hear story that touches the heart from them..
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 13, 2018

This is the second thread today of a Nigerian Man engaging to a lady abroad.

Nigerian Ladies really have alot to do to stop losing their potential men to other ladies abroad.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by buchilino(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
4 A CHINESE GAL, SHE ISN'T BAD LOOKING

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
The man sef be like black chinese cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by harizonal123(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2018
Nigerian big boy! What is his source of income with that hair style......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Dami12345: 7:22pm On May 13, 2018
They really are in love, look at that aura, wow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2018
She gon born fake child for u o
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Apina(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2018
Black boy wan marry chinko wen no get yansh, all for the papers

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Chinese Girlfriend In China (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:23pm On May 13, 2018
Lemme ask this #Lazy question pls.

Is obtaining a Chinese citizenship worthwhile?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Transforms Her Body By Working Out, No Surgery (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.