Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President (1552 Views)

Minister Of Youth: Why Not Professor Imumolen, That Youngest Presidential Candid / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / As A Youth Why I Want Buhari To Remain President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President by Roger3D(m): 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
Front1line:
Igbo people will kill themselves over your matter but do not be deterred. As a Nigerian take solice knowing they never wished Nigeria well from independence so they can never wish the country well even now.

From Azikwe selfishly encouraging merging both south n northern Nigeria for his foolish aim to rule

To Igbo orchestrating the first coup against Nigeria

Instigating the first civil war n so much more

This people never wish the country well.

Watch how pained they are when FDI increases in Nigeria or when they see live pictures of pillar that will support the second Niger bridge n new roads or factories

And

Compare how excited they get anytime there is a bomb blast or boko haram or herdsmen attack.

I mean what set of humans are these people so mischievous by all rationale. A tribe so diabolical to the extent of segregating a caste to be hated among its own people. This people are terrible.

Waiting for the Igbo mod to ban my comment. I am yet to see any abuse here. I only stated fact not fiction concerning the Igbo tribe chikena.
Not all Igbo people hate Nigeria, actually a few Ibo friends of mine like LZAA, pointzerom, iceberg3 etc etc love this country to a fault grin

1 Like

Re: As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President by LZAA: 11:57pm On May 16, 2018
Roger3D:
Not all Igbo people hate Nigeria, actually a few Ibo friends of mine like LZAA, pointzerom, iceberg3 etc etc love this country to a fault grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Youth; Why I Want Buhari To Remain Nigerian President by KingGBsky(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=67626319][/quote]

Igbo ke?
Igbo youths better wake up so we join hands and make youth take over government from this corrupt politicians if not they will continue be left behind and meanwhile Nigeria can never and will never be divided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Distinguished Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Has Not Been Released / How Saraki Was Welcomed In Igbo Land / PDP Chair, Uche Secondus Rejects N10m ‘gift’ From Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.