Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo (80909 Views)

Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!! / Toothbrush Removed From Indian Man Stomach After He Swallowed It While Brushing / Man Rushed To Hospital After Being Impaled By Rod In His Stomach (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Dreambeat: 8:16pm On May 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

That is a colostomy bag and it was placed there by a surgeon, so he is receiving some degree of medical attention
You mean an improvised colostomy bag.This is not even a proper colostomy bag.This is the worst improvised colostomy bag I have seen.A soldier that risk his life in a battlefield cannot even get proper medical care when injured.Meanwhile this colostomy looks prolapsed.This soldier needs better care than he is currently getting.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by anigold(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Yesterday, it was 2800
Today, it's 3200
Bloody 419 like u
the school fees the increase...
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by gabolz(m): 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
kelechi50:
This is why many deserters are not to blame, why not fly this guy abroad for a better treatment.

Is he the presidence?
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 13, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Yesterday, it was 2800
Today, it's 3200
Bloody 419 like u

And won't be taken seriously by me with that userid of his.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Eagba(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
calaway:
The bible says when the wicked are wicked in power the people suffer......you will never see a sight like this when GEJ was in power.
you dey mad
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Akpan107(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2018
Cutehector:
And what is buratai doing about this?

No welfare for our soldiers.. Nonsense
Unfortunately, What concern Buratai most is to protect the interests of the Fulanis.

I learnt he is the now championing the review of the anti gracing law.

Such is life.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by stevio(m): 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
How much is your data subscription?
kingofgirls:
pls any God fearing one to help me with #3200 for me
to pay add to pay my school fees +2349033342268
before exam embarassed pls any God fearing one to help me with #3200 for me
to pay add to pay my school fees +2349033342268
before exam
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by vicaro7(m): 8:53pm On May 13, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A soldier who was wounded on the battlefield while batting the deadly Boko Haram insurgents - is seeking for help as his situation continues to worsen. The soldier was was injured in the stomach region and has been now forced to walk around with a plastic bag. His case was posted on social media in order to urge the army authorities to look into his issue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/nigerian-soldier-wounded-in-his-stomach-at-the-battlefield.html

What you see here is a normal medical procedure.. It's the same thing that will be done even if he is flown abroad.. Depending on d level of damage, he will have to carry the bag between 2 and 6 months.. He is obviously receiving adequate medical attention.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Donwyz(m): 8:54pm On May 13, 2018
a soldier who puts his life in the line for our safety can't get the best medical treatment but our president spends billions to fly himself outside for ''checkup''. trump was never wrong calling us a shithole
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

That is a colostomy bag and it was placed there by a surgeon, so he is receiving some degree of medical attention

Stop being Stupidd.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by BOOMnaija(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
Dreambeat:
You mean an improvised colostomy bag.This is not even a proper colostomy bag.This is the worst improvised colostomy bag I have seen.A soldier that risk his life in a battlefield cannot even get proper medical care when injured.Meanwhile this colostomy looks prolapsed.This soldier needs better care than he is currently getting.
Well said.
Over to u, baba....

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by HeyCorleone(m): 9:00pm On May 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You call that "some degree of medical attention"?

You call that a "colostomy bag"?

How often do we underestimate stupidity only to be blown away by a comment.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Nigeriadondie: 9:11pm On May 13, 2018
Mumu soldier fighting for a country that is not worth fighting and dying for. In the words of late Fela una be zombie
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by tit(f): 9:14pm On May 13, 2018
I was band for 6 months because I said soldiers should be fly to Geramny hospital like yusuff.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by DedeNkem: 9:17pm On May 13, 2018
The government and military neglected this guy! Anyone who dies for this zoo called Nigeria is a f*ool.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by DammyOlu123(m): 9:26pm On May 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

That IS NOT a colostomy bag. A quick Google search would clarify that. That just looks like some nylon and plaster, used to prevent his bowels from extruding. Very disturbing, I must say.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by khalids: 9:30pm On May 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Lets not fool ourselves....if he was Buhari's son or any of our politicians son, is this how they would have been treated.....Imagine if he was an American soldier...will this be his condition
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Willybos(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

ok.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
eyah, I pray he survives it.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
President Buhari and APC will still use them for 2019 elections to intimidating electorates, after the election, APC government will dump them again.

Where is liar Mohammed and those zombies playing propaganda and lying to themselves.

Well security fund is well spended on APC congresses and in 2019 elections.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You call that "some degree of medical attention"?

You call that a "colostomy bag"?

How often do we underestimate stupidity only to be blown away by a comment.

My dear stop ranting.
In your country that is what passes for a colostomy bag. Take it or leave it.
You just open your mouth to speak rubbish. Go and complain to the COAS.
Someone saved that soldiers life by improvising.
Is it standard ? No
Can it be better ? Yes
Does it work ? Yes
Is the man alive because of a surgeons effort ? Yes.

You have no idea of what patients and health workers go through daily or the extent of decay in the health sector.
In your dream world, protest comes before action.

If you are really concerned, make a donation to the affected soldier and a contribution to the hospital to improve their inventory. They will certainly not reject your money.

Or just STFU.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
khalids:

Lets not fool ourselves....if he was Buhari's son or any of our politicians son, is this how they would have been treated.....Imagine if he was an American soldier...will this be his condition

In your country that is what passes for a colostomy bag. Take it or leave it. It is the standard we have reduced our selves into.
We are not in America
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by fotadmowmend(m): 9:54pm On May 13, 2018
And Buhari keeps flying around d world for treatment
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by kally234: 9:54pm On May 13, 2018
This is one reason enough to make a Boko haram fighter angry enough with the President who jets out to London at every headache Leaving the Hospitals in shambles
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2018
DammyOlu123:

That IS NOT a colostomy bag. A quick Google search would clarify that. That just looks like some nylon and plaster, used to prevent his bowels from extruding. Very disturbing, I must say.

My dear, in your country Nigeria, that is what passes for a colostomy bag. Take it or leave it.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:00pm On May 13, 2018
Dreambeat:

In your country that is what passes for a colostomy bag. Some teaching hospitals training residents do not have true colostomy bags. That is where we find ourselves in Naija.
Take it or leave it.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by kechywillz(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2018
I can't die for Nigeria coz is not a country worth fighting and dying for
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by bbyby01: 10:19pm On May 13, 2018
calaway:
The bible says when the wicked are wicked in power the people suffer......you will never see a sight like this when GEJ was in power.
You are right.
During GEJ era, soldiers were sent to battle with almost no weapons and were killed instantly while the money meant for weapons was shared by pdp members. So you would hardly see an injured soldier. We only saw dead soldiers
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by tsqure2855: 10:23pm On May 13, 2018
so so sorry dear.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by CioAngels(f): 10:31pm On May 13, 2018
If this is true, then these children are being deliberately wasted, what about military hospitals? What about military Funds? What about military welfare? Hope the funds to take of them are not been used on personal materials shopping in Dubai? One should continually fear Nigerians in position of authorities.
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by hidhrhis(m): 10:33pm On May 13, 2018
BOOMnaija:

Yesterday, it was 2800
Today, it's 3200
Bloody 419 like u
u don't have to insult him na if u wanna help help and if it otherwise just pass
u don't know if he is adding the transport fare and miscellaneous expenses to it
Re: Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo by ora96: 10:36pm On May 13, 2018
I No Feet Die For Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos / See 11 Ways To Enlarge Your Boobs Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.