Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Medical Science Degree Holder In Allied Health/nursing; Or Public Health Service - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medical Science Degree Holder In Allied Health/nursing; Or Public Health Service (296 Views)

New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn / Which One Is Good Between School Of Nursing Or Going Through University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Science Degree Holder In Allied Health/nursing; Or Public Health Service by fesbam: 2:56pm On May 13, 2018
REQUEST

MEDICAL SCIENCE DEGREE HOLDER WITH KNOWLEDGE IN ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING OR PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE NEEDED FOR SHORT ONLINE CLASSWORK ACTIVITY SERVICE.

Please, I need someone or if you know someone with a Masters Degree(holder) in  MEDICAL SCIENCES; Possibly in the field of ALLIED HEALTH or NURSING to help with an online classwork for someone who is pursuing a MASTERS DEGREE in that field.

There's someone that is currently in the MASTERS PROGRAM (ALLIED HEALTH & NURSING RELATED) and in this program, it requires a lot of writing. The person in need of this assitance/service in the masters program, is a working class individual with a very busy work schedule and her job is highly time demanding hence why i need someone( like a representative with good knowledge of the masters degree program in the  medical field explained earlier ) that can provide the short service of filling up for her during the online classwork/class activities).

The service/assistance is only needed for short period (as it's purely an online study program activity) so I am looking for someone that can take up and carry on her  online classes for her and am willing to offer a  Payment fee for the service/assistance rendered as long as the person interested will do a good job.

THE ONLINE CLASSES ARE 8 WEEKS SESSIONS, REQUIRES 1 WEEKLY DISCUSSION AND I THINK 1 or 2 PAPERS PER CLASS. IT'S GEARED TOWARDS ALLIED HEALTH and its important finding someone decently expert on in that medical field of study(allied health & nursing)

The likely candidate that can be able to accomplish this task must have a Medical graduate background (masters degree holder if possible) or someone(with hands-experience) in PHARMACOLOGY and DISEASE PROCESS Or someone in the PUBLIC HEALTH service/sector are good candidates to handle this.

This service is urgently needed, so Kindly let me know ASAP if you have someone that meets and fits the description, can confidently handle this job for someone in a masters program (Medical Sciences/Allied health/Nursing) and has the TIME to take up the ALLIED HEALTH MASTERS PROGRAM ONLINE CLASSWORK and a payment offer of paying for your time and short service.

If interested, for more info Text,  Call  or whatsapp me on 08034752218
Email: fesbam@yahoo.com

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Etiquette Inspired / Entrepreneurship Project Topics And Materials / How To Keep Your CV To Two Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.