Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money (24130 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Amagite2: 4:34pm On May 13, 2018
FROM; AMAGITESBLOG.COM

The feeling of indebtedness some fans have towards celebrities is annoying.

Actress mercy Johnson gave an epic reply to a lady who commented on her photo saying she's not happy the mother of 3 doesn't dash money.

"U no de dash person money I de here de suffer with pikin not happy joor"

Mercy replied;

"I work dear...do same"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/mercy-johnson-replies-fan-disappointed-over-her-not-sharing-money.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Ahmed0336(m): 4:41pm On May 13, 2018
Lazy youth she is undecided

46 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by goldbim(f): 4:43pm On May 13, 2018
grin grin perfect answer!!.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Kingpee2(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2018
This Aunty can advise with insult ehn ..

52 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Tamarapetty(f): 5:32pm On May 13, 2018
Some peepz be keeping their hopes on celebz. . . work hard instead.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Whizdorm001(m): 6:18pm On May 13, 2018
A typical lazy nigerian youth

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Gomd: 7:42pm On May 13, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Lazy youth she is undecided

stingy celeb.. she is

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by carpmam: 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
I don't know the type of advice this girl gives to yaya Bello,can't she advice him to pay civil servants and pensioneers

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by HeyCorleone(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
I don't know why people feel because someone has money they must help you. For why? Do they have 2 heads? Why can't you hustle for yours?

If they decide to give, do collect with every sense of appreciation, but don't feel they are indebted to you because they are your uncle or neighbour or favourite celeb.

20 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by ednut1(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2018
Shameless

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Narldon: 8:43pm On May 13, 2018

Yesterday, I saw a Seven year old "ajebo" boy crying in a Supermarket because his mother refused to buy him Chocolate Bar.

I really felt sad for the boy, so I bought one chocolate bar;

and ate it in front of him...

26 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Okuchris(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
she wants manner to fall from heaven
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by luemz(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
omg.... I can only imagine how much that fan would hate herself. ...

epic reply

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by ANNOY(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
Abeg goodnight
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Solidkay(m): 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
They are not demi gods,
treat them as a fellow human being
being a celebrity does not amount to being rich.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by okomile(f): 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
Her money is hard earned. When she work, she should use her money for charity. She should get a life. Rubbish
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 13, 2018
Not my business

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Jummie1(f): 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
see response
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
Perfect reply.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by StarUp: 8:46pm On May 13, 2018
That lady must belong to Celebrity Beggars Association (CBA)... Mercy Johnson even try wey she no abuse her: Davido would have displayed his childishness in his response if he were the celebrity in question.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Ubanagum: 8:47pm On May 13, 2018
That was too harsh mercy, remember you and your family once slept in an uncompleted building before fame came calling. to whom much is given much is expected

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by faithfull18(f): 8:47pm On May 13, 2018
Some people always act like someone owes them something.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by olawale780: 8:49pm On May 13, 2018
wch work her mumu dey do, cus that idiot governor call bello call u say make u come eat ba, it's not ur fault.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 13, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youths everywhere, they only want free stuff but don't want to work for it.
Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Bluezy13(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2018
Ubanagum:
That was too harsh mercy, remember you and your family once slept in an uncompleted building before fame came calling. to whom much is given much is expected

Which planet are you from

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by olawale780: 8:56pm On May 13, 2018
as yahayah bello dey pack all workers salary dey give. nah watin dey make u think say u dey work. go kabba, iyara and Okene u r main town. u will see people who are working and not getting paid.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by Bluezy13(m): 8:58pm On May 13, 2018
olawale780:
wch work her mumu dey do, cus that idiot governor call bello call u say make u come eat ba, it's not ur fault.

The poor (perhaps unreasonable) begging Lady is more reasonable than you are.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money by pennywys(m): 8:59pm On May 13, 2018
Lazy Nigerian Youths

Same I met this evening at Ikokwu junction Port Harcourt while waiting for a bus to convey me to Choba, suddenly I saw two boys in front of me begging for money claiming they are useless debam boys.

In their words, senior boi gudevening, fyn us sometin make we take chop dog no go chop dog na debam boys.
I look at their faces they were so frustrated, winkle everywhere, smelling and looking unkept. I refuse to grant them their request, then they decided to use force then I brought out N200 for them, the frustrated beggars rejected it insisted I must give the a thousand naira, I told them that a I have no cash with me, they insisted I must bring out the cash I had with me to God be the glory what I had at that side of the bag was just N250 nd explain to them that I have use that for transport to Choba they left with the N200

The most amazing part was that while this drama was played people were just watching as if we were in a movie scene no body came to rescue. I'm not angry, but more concern about the level of insecurity in the state. These so-called cultists are troubling the state too much

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection / Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 / Tolu Ogunefum "Tboy" Weds Yemisi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.