Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,924 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (46028 Views)

Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide / Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Eggs Theft In Poultry: What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:09am On May 24, 2018
ONE DAY BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF NOILER CHICKS.
1. Depending on the number of Chicks expected, make round shaped guards
(Circles ).
2. Spread the wood shavings inside the circles and cover with used newspapers.
3. Arrange the feeding and watering equipment.
4. Keep small drinkers inside the guards @1/50 Chicks. Keep them at least 2
inches above the ground level on a stand to prevent Chicks getting in.
5. Check water and electrical connections.
6. Spray 2% NEODINE or BIOKLEEN all over the interior of the shed,all over
equipment and surroundings.
7. Open the curtains on the sides 6-8 hours before arrival of Chicks to allow some
fresh air.
8. Add medicines in water tank as required.Use antibiotics and vitamins
preparations like Megadox-N and Ultraviolet-M respectively.
9.Sprinkle crushed maize powder on paper for first 6-8 hours to prevent vent
pasting problem.

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:12am On May 24, 2018
WHEN THE CHICKS ARRIVE.
1. Plan in such a way that chicks arrive the farm in the morning. The chicks will
have time to settle down.
2. Put the heating system on before the chicks arrive. If the temperature I'd high
the chicks move away from the heat source.If the temperature is low,they crowd
in the center. Adjust the height of the brooder or source of heat accordingly. Coal
pots or Kerosene stoves also can be used as source of heat.
3. Open the boxes and ensure that all chicks are alive and active.Check the
numbers against delivery note. Take out the dead and dull chicks.
4. Take medicated water in a plate. Dip the beak of each chick before releasing.
5. Make water available before releasing the chicks into brooders. Serve the feed
1 or 2 hours later.
6. Leave the chicks inside the circles. Release 300-500 chicks per circle
depending upon the size of the brooder circle.
7. Depending upon the comfort of the chicks the brooder area can be increased
by widening the brooder guard.
8. Avoid too high temperature during brooding period as this may reduce feed
consumption.
9. Avoid draft and long fluctuations in temperature. These two factors enhance
risk of respiratory diseases and mortality.
10. Relative humidity must be 65-75 % ad otherwise chicks can dehydrate making
more susceptible to infections and reducing feed and water consumption resulting
in higher chick mortality.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by bioemmy: 1:46pm On May 24, 2018
Can I get 2 or 4 weeks old Noilers?
My schedule may not permit me to brood and care for them at DOC as i would want.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 7:34pm On May 24, 2018
bioemmy:
Can I get 2 or 4 weeks old Noilers?
My schedule may not permit me to brood and care for them at DOC as i would want.
yes.you can get 5 weeks olds.where are you? call or what's p me on 08061204834
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 9:32am On May 25, 2018
Statistics from the Federal Office of Statistics and Food & Agricultural
Organization indicate that 2Kg of beef and 4kg of eggs are available to the
average Nigerian yearly. That is about 11 grams of egg supply per day when
compared with the global accepted recommendation that one person take an egg
per day.
To address this protein problem, there is urgent need for massive production of
protein based foods in Nigeria at prices that the average Nigerian can afford in
view of the economic realities. One of the avenues to achieve the goal is through
poultry farming.
THINK ORGANIC MEAT, THINK NOILER
Call or whatsapp 08061204834

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 9:48am On May 25, 2018
Noiler Don better my life!!

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by mickhine(m): 4:00pm On May 25, 2018
sefani:
6 cartons of day old noiler for a customer.
My name was written on the cartons

How many male and female are in a carton
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 6:35pm On May 25, 2018
mickhine:
How many male and female are in a carton
I can't tell.it might be 50/50 or.... when you open the carton, what you see you carry
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 3:38pm On May 26, 2018
available
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 26, 2018
God bless you, this is awesome. I live in Lagos (a very densely populated part) where i can't farm or rear livestock, I really need this for my family as another source of income. I will save your number to call you as soon as I get a space for rearing.

Pls note that i have never reared anything in my life and i fear local chicken well well, you know say agric na mumu? Therefore, I will need serious support in Thu venture as your analysis has seriously captured my utmost attention.

Thanks & God bless you again.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 7:23pm On May 26, 2018
penisilin:
God bless you, this is awesome. I live in Lagos (a very densely populated part) where i can't farm or rear livestock, I really need this for my family as another source of income. I will save your number to call you as soon as I get a space for rearing.

Pls note that i have never reared anything in my life and i fear local chicken well well, you know say agric na mumu? Therefore, I will need serious support in Thu venture as your analysis has seriously captured my utmost attention.

Thanks & God bless you again.
lol @ you dey fear local chicken well well.don't worry, I am here to stay.will guide and be with you throughout the process.I also have superiors I can always consult in case.

you don't need prior knowledge of poultry farming to succeed in Noiler farming.once you book, I will send you the recommended vaccination schedule and feeding .it is very easy to raise with very low mortality rate.Noiler is very rugged.

you go pick egg tire! even the meat is tastier than broiler.

thanks for your interest
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by bioemmy: 11:02pm On May 26, 2018
sefani:

yes.you can get 5 weeks olds.where are you? call or what's p me on 08061204834
I'm in Otta, Ogun state.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 5:22pm On May 27, 2018

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by iamclime(m): 7:32am On May 28, 2018
How much per crate and transport to BADAGRY, Lagos?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by iamclime(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2018
iamclime:
How much per crate and transport to BADAGRY, Lagos?
What is the cost analysis (least case scenario) for feeding from purchase to maturity?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by adaeze91(f): 9:04am On May 28, 2018
sefani:
so one of my contact farmers who is into brood and sell of noiler was mobbed at orie market ugwogo,Enugu state.

most market women where rushing to lay their hands on the birds.

happy farmer,satisfied customers
that is my home town which side are u in Enugu.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 12:21pm On May 28, 2018
adaeze91:
that is my home town which side are u in Enugu.

Enugu urban
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by adaeze91(f): 1:47pm On May 28, 2018
sefani:

Enugu urban
ok
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 2:41pm On May 28, 2018
kk
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:51am On May 29, 2018
See how big they are.
To all my customers so far, thank you for your patronage.
This is the best time to book again Christmas sales

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:19am On May 31, 2018
5 weeks olds available
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2018
delivery confirmed!
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by pat077: 2:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
How is noiler different from fulanis variety and what If one leaves them to free range after 5 weeks will they still grow well?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 1:45am On Jun 03, 2018
pat077:
How is noiler different from fulanis variety and what If one leaves them to free range after 5 weeks will they still grow well?
I don't know about the fulani chick.yes , the chicks do well on a free range.did you read my write ups??
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Harmony222(m): 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2018
Im really interested in doing this and as a total newbie pls can you help me with the overall cost analysis from day old to maturity for 51 birds (one carton). Thanks
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by iamclime(m): 10:36am On Jun 04, 2018
It is like you choose which questions to answer and which to ignore! You have not replied to any of the questions asked or inquiries made so far. This is not too good for business; you never know who is on this forum!
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Hamij: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2018
I need your contact details . So that we can early communicate . I am going into poultry production now .
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 6:17pm On Jun 05, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
Hamij:
I need your contact details . So that we can early communicate . I am going into poultry production now .

call or Whatsapp 08061204834
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2018
iamclime:
It is like you choose which questions to answer and which to ignore! You have not replied to any of the questions asked or inquiries made so far. This is not too good for business; you never know who is on this forum!
I know you sent me a pm but I am sorry, I don't know how to read Nl pm.call or Whatsapp 08061204834.no vex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Day Old Chicks, Poults And Growing Birds Are For Sale In Ibadan / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.