Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

First Transgender That Could Participate In The Miss Universe Hollywoodgossip - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / First Transgender That Could Participate In The Miss Universe Hollywoodgossip (432 Views)

Kids Show On Disney Plus "Baymax" Features Transgender Man Buying Tampons (Pics) / How To Participate In 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire' New Series / BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Transgender That Could Participate In The Miss Universe Hollywoodgossip by alicelee6307: 6:27pm On May 13, 2018
Angela Ponce is a beautiful model of 26 years with measures of 90–61–90 that aspires to take the title of Miss Spain and become the representative of that country in the next edition of Miss Universe.

Her triumph would not be common, since she is a transgender woman. Through its social networks, Angela has launched a campaign asking for support to be considered by the Organization BeMiss , representative of the Miss Universe Spain contest , within the group of candidates that will dispute the title soon. “I embark on a new dream, be the next # MissUniversoEspaña and have the pride of representing my country in the next @missuniverse.In this new stage that begins today in my life I need your support more than ever”, indicates in the clip of presentation.In 2015, she won a local contest like Miss Cadiz.

Do you think I can break paradigms in beauty contests? In an interview he gave in March to the magazine ID , he pointed out how the journey of his personal process has been …

Click Below to check full post

http://hollywoodgossip.co.in/first-transgender-that-could-participate-in-the-miss-universe-hollywoodgossip.html

Re: First Transgender That Could Participate In The Miss Universe Hollywoodgossip by mumureloaded(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2018
holy shīt
Re: First Transgender That Could Participate In The Miss Universe Hollywoodgossip by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 13, 2018
Oh boy, trans kini cry

(1) (Reply)

5 Real-life Political Drama That Could Be Turned Into Nollywood Films / Multichoice Unveils New Talent Academy To Boost Creative Industry / (VIDEO) Ghost Seen On CCTV Footage- No Be Small Thing O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.