Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,942 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos (39433 Views)

Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by oyetunder(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2018
undecided
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On May 14, 2018
speechless
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Maxcollins042(m): 8:13am On May 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by AlexCk: 8:14am On May 14, 2018
He was showcasing his inner "John Rambo".

Lol
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by biggace(m): 8:14am On May 14, 2018
2 AK47 at the same time he eserve some accolade

1 Like

Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Jabioro: 8:15am On May 14, 2018
It hard me to believe,he is not even handling the guns professional..but anything goes in shitholes, every man to himself
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by seguno2: 8:16am On May 14, 2018
mandate12:
Lol.. Until u c him in action

No mind that guy o jare.
Instead of thanking the vigilant neighbors and maybe even his family who reported his suspicious activities and wealth to the police.
Thanks for their cooperation and courage.
We need more of this to reduce criminal minds in our midst.
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by mymoney001(m): 8:16am On May 14, 2018
Why do i find this difficult to believe.
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by symbianDON(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2018
you mean this malnourished-looking nig.g.a can fire 2 AKs simultaneously?? well, since snakes started swallowing money, nothing amazes me anymore grin
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Neoteny(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2018
He's wielding an AKM and an AK 74.
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Skybeach1: 8:22am On May 14, 2018
This Alika(lizard) without muscle handling two heavy machines simultaneously. I expected to see someone with body structure likes of Strawman in WWE. I wonder
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by sexdoll: 8:24am On May 14, 2018
you will never see them looking healthy

always looking hungry and seriously malnourished

i wonder what they even do with the money they have been stealing?

rubbish things. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by wink2015(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2018
LOOK AT HIS FIERY EYES! OUR LOCAL JACKY CHAN! BUT TODAY HAND DON TOUCH YOU!

Hausa are not too known to engage in armed robbery that is judging from what I use to know them in the past.

Armed robbery was more common with people from the southern part of Nigeria

But today, the news is changing as they are becomming number one. The crisis in Mali and the war in Libya also made it easy for robbers to acquire ammunition which they ferry through our OVER POROUS BORDERS.

These robbers of northern extraction are fast becoming celebrated robbers just like the LATE LAWRENCE ANINI of the then BENDEL STATE.

These gangs of armed robber terrorised Nigerians especially in the middle belt and core north area covering Kaduna, Abuja, Lafia, Makurdi etc
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Assassin101: 8:33am On May 14, 2018
Barawo Rambo
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by bossrillboss: 8:35am On May 14, 2018
Mutemenot:
I don't believe it. He doesn't look that use two AKs in operation .
.....dis ur write up sha..na wa oooo...
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by bossrillboss: 8:40am On May 14, 2018
shege Rambo... grin grin grin grin
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by osusuallstars: 8:47am On May 14, 2018
Could it be that the AK here on display is a dummy one.? How come police allowed an assumed criminal with loaded weapon?
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Josh44s(m): 8:57am On May 14, 2018
Why is the Camera man asking him for different posture na. Funny country.

1 Like

Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Nofav0rs(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2018
mankand:
This lege lege
lege lege can destroy lol
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by pedrilo: 9:02am On May 14, 2018
mankand:
This lege lege
na dem dey wicked pass.
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Hades2016(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2018
Dacronym:
This lanky guy shooting two AK 47s at a time
Nothing can Surprise me if Levante can score 5 goals at Barcelonas home
pls introduce me to your weed man, cuz that weed you taking is confirm grin
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by san316(m): 9:22am On May 14, 2018
With all the kidnapping money, he still looks unfed.
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by seyiseyi11: 9:28am On May 14, 2018
Dacronym:
Na levente dey home not barcelona
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by crafteck(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2018
Gossiplover:
No be by small body oo. anything is possible. Who would ever think that a 25-year-old boy can be the leader of a kidnap gang. The kidnapper, not only killed his kidnapped victims but also drank their blood raw.

lalasticlala and mynd44 come and see Rambo

Learn not to believe all you are told, these people are being set up
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2018
Evans brought up
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2018
Why are people suprised? It is not by size, if you believe most lanky guys dey carry big prick why can't you believe him using 2 AK-47 riffle simultaneously. lol..
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by michoim(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2018
This kind of person should be re-orientated and enrolled into one of Nigeria security agencies
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by Snow02: 10:23am On May 14, 2018
what a badass
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by ALEXIS0240: 10:45am On May 14, 2018
Dacronym:
Who be this one again;where & when did watch the match?you are so outdated.
Re: Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos by newoffer: 10:56am On May 14, 2018
when u watch too much Hollywood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Worker Rapes ‘ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building / Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North / Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.