Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:08 AM

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum (20996 Views)

Parents Who Share The Same Room With Their Kids, Do You Feel Okay? / Happy Mothers' Day / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Misypee(f): 8:03pm On May 13, 2018
Mum is a very jovial person, i came home with a male classmate and friend one day and he greeted mum, and before i could say jack, she started asking him when he'll come and pay bride price, i begged her with one awkward look to be cool but na lie, she gave him a seat and they chatted away, its funny and embarrassing

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by youngest85(m): 8:05pm On May 13, 2018
When she said I'm not your mother o, search for your mother elsewhere

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by mhisbliss(f): 8:08pm On May 13, 2018
When she asked me to pay her all the money she used in raising me into adulthood simply because i didn't give her the 10k my visiting aunt gave me grin

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Fidelismaria: 8:09pm On May 13, 2018
whenever she says you cannot kill me instead of you killing me I will kill you first

me mum is the best in the world

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Offpoint: 8:15pm On May 13, 2018
When she told me my nyansh is so flat she can hire it to dry cleaners for ironing... I cried like I was shot... that woman to get bad mouth... army wives eee

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:16pm On May 13, 2018
She can call sombori for africa.How are u,hope u are fine, don't look for trouble o.Then finally she go ask for money or recharge card.Few minutes ago she called that she needs 30k for medical check up.Kuku kill me na shey na crime to be first born.I sha ended the call immediately. embarassed This buhari period is hard.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by igetjoyfromthis: 8:17pm On May 13, 2018
youngest85:
When she said I'm not your mother o, search for your mother elsewhere

grin grin cheesy I can relate. You must be very troublesome grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by mhisbliss(f): 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
She can call sombori for africa.How are u,hope u are fine, don't look for trouble o.Then finally she go ask for money or recharge card.Few minutes ago she called that she needs 30k for medical check up.Kuku kill me na shey na crime to be first born.I sha ended the call immediately. embarassed This buhari period is hard.
Haba don't use Buhari as excuse to be stingy biko, you're carrying a million dollar title grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by biacan(f): 8:19pm On May 13, 2018
Was when we were watching shakira's musical video ( hips don't lie ) and she said she can dance better than shakira I laughed out so loud cheesy cheesy

52 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by mikejj(m): 8:22pm On May 13, 2018
grin angry when she wants me to go for an erand and come back quickly she will pour saliva on the floor,saying if the saliva dries up before i return my novel will try up...con see run.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:24pm On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Haba don't use Buhari as excuse to be stingy biko, you're carrying a million dollar title grin

Sis u wee not understand o,my dad is dragging my right hand mom is dragging my left.I tire jor. cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by mhisbliss(f): 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Sis u wee not understand o,my dad is dragging my right hand mom is dragging my left.I tire jor. cheesy
Lol i can relate, especially when you're working grin

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Divay22(f): 8:27pm On May 13, 2018
When i brought shawarma and made a mistake of taking it home.
She took a bite and the next thing i heard was "you just like to they use money buy rubbish " i stared at her for some seconds and asked her to give it back to me, she was like Give you wetin back..Just stop to dey buy anyhow things.

The next time i told her i was going to Shoprite, she gave me money and asked me to buy shawarma for her grin
Now i can't go towards warri, without "Try enter Shoprite na " coming from her...
Maybe na my papa build am.

140 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:31pm On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lol i can relate, especially when you're working grin

Thats just it o., before month ends list don pile up grin

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by SoapQueen(f): 8:35pm On May 13, 2018
She told me she will ignore my stubbornness that I will appreciate her more when I get into the labor room. Just because I refused to wash Banga.

62 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Kxngstein(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2018
I remember when mom got me angry and then said "you are frowning, you're not even fine" I just started laughing.

My mom is the real wonder woman jor. Happy mother's day to mothers on here.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2018
Divay22:
She took a bite and the next thing i heard was "you just like to they use money buy rubbish " i stared at her for some seconds and asked her to give it back to me, she was like Give you wetin back..Just stop to dey buy anyhow things.

The next time i told her i was going to Shoprite, she gave me money and asked me to buy shawarma for her grin
Now i can't go towards warri, without "Try enter Shoprite na " coming from her...

This cracked me up! grin grin grin

41 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by purityval(m): 8:41pm On May 13, 2018
My mum.. Can give wahala ehn

Sent her some money and just because I didn't call her for 2days, she called me to come and take my money back.

When I asked her why?

She said "don't send me money if you know you won't call me often" .... I just weak lasan

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by CarlosTheJackal: 8:44pm On May 13, 2018
My mum is the funniest person that I've ever met.

I remember when my sister wanted to marry someone from a very place which i can't tell here and my mum was like

"Nwa m, Is it not too far for me to come omu ngwo" my sister replied her that

"Nnem have you forgotten you are a Ghanaian and you from a very far far place and omu ngwo is alien to your people" stop forming Anambra mum here

My mum will be like;

"I just wanted to talk like my peers in the village meeting"

Another one was when my mum was asked why he agreed to marry my dad from a country outside her own and she said

No mind that man, he do carry this afro and nice boot cut that made me fall in love with him and he loves singing your Nigeria tunes that got my head swinging."

my sister replied her that so na afro and music turn your head? mama you self no follow.

P.S My Sister is a 21st Century Nigeria lady that Afro, Clothing, Tunes or big grammar doesn't move.

I still call you Mama and will love you forever. I recall everything you did for me and i will continue to repay you even after we all pass away. I love you Mama. The only time i do cry at this my old age if any news comes in that you are not feeling well.

I love you Mama.

I will play your favourite All Night Long by Lionel Richie to remember those days we dance to it in our sitting room

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by decatalyst(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:
When she told me my nyansh is so flat she can hire it to dry cleaners for ironing... I cried like I was shot... that woman to get bad mouth... army wives eee

May I assess the supposed flat nyansh, pls?

16 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Offpoint: 8:54pm On May 13, 2018
decatalyst:

May I aassess the supposed flat nyansh, pls?
Gay Alert!!! I cover my flat black nyansh with the blood Jesus

35 Likes

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by decatalyst(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2018
For those that came to read comments, both the lies and the truthful ones, get in here.

Cold beer is available for all.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by decatalyst(m): 8:56pm On May 13, 2018
Offpoint:

Gay Alert!!! I cover my flat black nyansh with the blood Jesus

Is that the name of a new movie? grin

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2018
i know this might sound surreal cos it's uncommon amongst african parents but my mom actually tried to match make / hook me up with the daughter of one of her friends cos i dont talk to ladies at home and she hasn't ever seen me with or talking to any lady...............................

i was only 20 then................................she said she thought i was gay

what she didn't know was that her son was the KoF (king of fucck) in schook and a st. samy at home

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Misypee(f): 9:03pm On May 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
When she asked me to pay her all the money she used in raising me into adulthood simply because i didn't give her the 10k my visiting aunt gave me grin
this is so funny grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by kratosonofzeus: 9:04pm On May 13, 2018
hmm, there was this day I was watching an american movie from a local tv station it was in d midnight when my mum walked past d sitting room unfortunately d movie got to a sex scene , she was like "so this is what u use to watch during midnight... I was speechless

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Misypee(f): 9:04pm On May 13, 2018
Divay22:

lmao

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by CarlosTheJackal: 9:12pm On May 13, 2018
The way my mum carry my matter like

Carlosthejakal, Are you not going to marry or don't you think you are getting old with all your age grade already married?

To the Ladies, Our Mum also put pressure on us the way they put on you and they use emotional blackmail of I need a grandchild to carry as if they don't know that Buharinomics has made planning for marriage look like rocket science

Let me play Mama by Boyz2Men to dedicate to all mothers and intending mothers

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 13, 2018
The day she called me on the phone to ask my why I decided to disgrace myself and her on WhatsApp. I asked what she meant, and she was referring to my dp, just because I had a filter with cat ears and whiskers. Then she demanded that I change it grin grin

Gotta love mums. They're the best

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by CarlosTheJackal: 9:33pm On May 13, 2018
trustyshoess:
The day she called me on the phone to ask my why I decided to disgrace myself and her on WhatsApp. I asked what she meant, and she was referring to my dp, just because I had a filter with cat ears and whiskers. Then she demanded that I change it grin grin

Gotta love mums. They're the best
I saw a grown man with that nonsense on his dp. i just blocked him. Imagine if your mum should see that one?

lalasticlal.a lets do mummy things today

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 13, 2018
When she deceitfully forced me to fly over the Atlantic just to meet the daughter of her old school friend who incidentally was my ex. sad
I annoyingly left the day after I found out about the sinister move which made me pay extra for rescheduling my flight. sad

Re: Happy Mothers Day: Share The Funniest Memory Of Your Mum by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 13, 2018
Lol! kiss

When she said: "So, you cannot call me abi, is this how you hardly call your girlfriends as well? "

Only if she knows no girl is dragging me with her yet.

No her fault sha, me too can go weeks without calling her but she can't stand 3 days without hearing from me.

Consequences Of Having Many Children In A Bad Economy? / Impending Child Custody Battle: Baby Mama Preventing Access To My Daughter / Man Given 80 Strokes Of Cane For Calling His Sister-in-law A Prostitute