Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It (3252 Views)

Can Someone Whose Adsense Got Banned Monetize His Blog With Propeller Ads? / How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers / 8 Detailed Reasons Why Google Adsense Publishers Will Decrease Severely In Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Kaylolly22: 11:00pm On May 13, 2018
As promised for the tittle of the next articles WHY SOME GOOGLES PUBLISHERS GOT BANNED.
Before going into the main content of this article, I would Love to ask a question partaking this particular contents. WHY DO YOU GOT BANNED REPLY IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM GOOGLE? hmmmm,wonder? Yes! Some benealth statements I guess will fall under Your ways!

* You want to earn big by;

SELFCLICKING YOUR OWN ADS.
Yes,all the saying of My earnings are very low,receiving small bugs from Google Adsense.
If I should ask a bitter question,did You know that;selfclicking Your own ADS got GOOGLE ADSENSE shortage?,suprised? You should get to know that,clicks should be from a genuie and customer or a visitor. Because,Google are been pain for this advertise to be done. That is the reason why a click or clicks should come a genuie visitir.Each selfclick You do,make them to loose a customer because You just click for clicking sake and for point earnings. Do You now observed the reason why Google does not hesitate to got Your Adsense Account banned with lots of $$$?

INSTALLING AUTO CLICKS SCRIPT IN YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE.
Yes!, I know this is vividly common still all the say of I want more clicks that will give You much earnings. Installing Auto clicking script will still gets You GOOGLE ADSENSE account banned.
All of Your webpages and blog pages are divates from the main contents directly to ADS,when one want to clicks on Your contents. Still bad!

POPSUP ADS
Lol,You are using three to difference ADS plus GOOGLE ADSENSE.
Still all the cause of big bugs to Your account! GOOGLE ADSENSE have their own Privacy. You are using three to 4 difference ads in one website or blog,even if Your Ads should be more in Your website or blog not more than 2 ADS and the Ads You should use should not be Ads that does not comply with GOOGLE policy. Because You can esily got Your Adsense account banned! Lets takes those fews noted. to the main content.

HOW YOU SHOULD USE YOUR GOOGLE ADSENSE

Its got You like mad when You open Your email and received a noreply from GOOGLE ADSENSE that Your Adsense account is now connected!,lol.... Honestly,its like You jumping downward and upward. Note; they normaly attached a link on how to You should go about the usuage. Indirect warning if You note.As a Publishers if You flash back when You where signing up for the very account that got You approved,You indirectly take a OAT! lol,Yes! Remember,without You accepting and abide with the Rules and Privacy You should't have apply for the Adsense account.
Therefor,the process of clicking YES! that signify thats You abide with the rules and regulation,and all that You do,is at You own risked. For more You can read GOOGLE ADSENSE Rules and Regulation
Using this opportunity to say big thanks,You reading and found this Useful to You,please drop Your comments.
https://ttechbay..com/2018/05/why-some-google-adsense-publishers-got.html
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 13, 2018
nice post
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Hahnemann: 7:12am On May 14, 2018
I command you to delete your first comment so that I will FTC for the first time.

Why will you just decide to be a stumbly block on a Monday morning.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Iruobean(m): 7:13am On May 14, 2018
sad
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Nobody: 7:14am On May 14, 2018
Nice one!
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Sanchez01: 7:16am On May 14, 2018
Other than self click, the post makes no sense. This piece should have been proof read properly before being published.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by KnowMore: 7:18am On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by leggo: 7:22am On May 14, 2018
How many article spinners did you use? Did you know plagiarizing content, and posting unreadable articles like this will get you banned too?

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by IronPants: 7:28am On May 14, 2018
At the end, it's all mumble-jumble. Ranging from the grammar, to the poorly punctuated piece of crap. The message conveyance technique is zero. No wonder click, click was all I could decode from this severely flawed article and you call yourself a blogger.
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by EdoNation(f): 7:29am On May 14, 2018
Cool
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by bolkay47(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2018
Did you use an article spinner tool or something?
Your post is almost unreadable. Please work on it.
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by sleemoon(m): 7:51am On May 14, 2018
This post is just full of mumble jumble. ..the only thing I could get up dere is d Self clicking which of course we know gets u banned on Admob or Adsense... 1 of my accounts got banned with 200dollars above around 23rd day of last month. .since den m done with Google cos no matter how u plead ur case dey won't unban it...
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by sexdoll: 7:58am On May 14, 2018
This is not new.

any adsense publisher should already know this.
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by wink2015(m): 8:10am On May 14, 2018
Kaylolly22:
As promised for the tittle of the next articles WHY SOME GOOGLES PUBLISHERS GOT BANNED.
Before going into the main content of this article, I would Love to ask a question partaking this particular contents. WHY DO YOU GOT BANNED REPLY IMMEDIATELY YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT FROM GOOGLE? hmmmm,wonder? Yes! Some benealth statements I guess will fall under Your ways!

Yes,all the saying of My earnings are very low,receiving small bugs from Google Adsense.
If I should ask a bitter question,did You know that;selfclicking Your own ADS got GOOGLE ADSENSE shortage?,suprised? You should get to know that,clicks should be from a genuie and customer or a visitor. Because,Google are been pain for this advertise to be done. That is the reason why a click or clicks should come a genuie visitir.Each selfclick You do,make them to loose a customer because You just click for clicking sake and for point earnings. Do You now observed the reason why Google does not hesitate to got Your Adsense Account banned with lots of $$$?

Yes!, I know this is vividly common still all the say of I want more clicks that will give You much earnings. Installing Auto clicking script will still gets You GOOGLE ADSENSE account banned.
All of Your webpages and blog pages are divates from the main contents directly to ADS,when one want to clicks on Your contents. Still bad!

POPSUP ADS
Still all the cause of big bugs to Your account! GOOGLE ADSENSE have their own Privacy. You are using three to 4 difference ads in one website or blog,even if Your Ads should be more in Your website or blog not more than 2 ADS and the Ads You should use should not be Ads that does not comply with GOOGLE policy. Because You can esily got Your Adsense account banned! Lets takes those fews noted. to the main content.

Its got You like mad when You open Your email and received a noreply from GOOGLE ADSENSE that Your Adsense account is now connected!,lol.... Honestly,its like You jumping downward and upward. Note; they normaly attached a link on how to You should go about the usuage. Indirect warning if You note.As a Publishers if You flash back when You where signing up for the very account that got You approved,You indirectly take a OAT! lol,Yes! Remember,without You accepting and abide with the Rules and Privacy You should't have apply for the Adsense account.
Therefor,the process of clicking YES! that signify thats You abide with the rules and regulation,and all that You do,is at You own risked. For more You can read GOOGLE ADSENSE Rules and Regulation
Using this opportunity to say big thanks,You reading and found this Useful to You,please drop Your comments.

* NICE SHARE!

* MAKE GOD PUT SOMETHING INSIDE YOUR KPANGOLO!

1 Like

Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Silvermoney: 8:10am On May 14, 2018
sleemoon:
This post is just full of mumble jumble. ..the only thing I could get up dere is d Self clicking which of course we know gets u banned on Admob or Adsense... 1 of my accounts got banned with 200dollars above around 23rd day of last month. .since den m done with Google cos no matter how u plead ur case dey won't unban it...

What did you do to get banned? If you're guilty of self click, then why bother to appeal the ban?

And by the way, what happens when, let's say a bad belle person who knows you and happens to know your blog, decides to click bomb the adsense ads on your blog to get you banned... Or malicious bots click bomb you . Does Google recognise this and can Google refrain from banning you in that case?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by information1: 8:16am On May 14, 2018
Gurus in the house, how do I treat this(check image below).. I noticed it's invalid clicks. I was advised to install " Adsense invalid click protector plugin".. Of which the plugin wasn't working as expected.. (whenever i check my adsense earning, I keep seeing "cent" like $0.12 - $0.20)..

Come to my aids pls

Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by eebruboss(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2018
sleemoon:

They did same for me too, with something around 200 too. Which Ads are you using now?
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Sanchez01: 8:52am On May 14, 2018
information1:
Gurus in the house, how do I treat this(check image below).. I noticed it's invalid clicks. I was advised to install " Adsense invalid click protector plugin".. Of which the plugin wasn't working as expected.. (whenever i check my adsense earning, I keep seeing "cent" like $0.12 - $0.20)..

Come to my aids pls
Are you deliberately clicking on your own ads? If no, then install 'Adblock' or 'Adblock Plus' (Chrome Extension, PC) and enable it on your site. For mobile, well... You'd just need to be careful.

For the attached, click or tap on the 'Adsense Policy Centre' to see the pages and current violations. Of course, you can appeal if you feel you didn't violate any rule.
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by sleemoon(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2018
Silvermoney:

What did you do to get banned? If you're guilty of self click, then why bother to appeal the ban?

And by the way, what happened when, let's say a bad belle person who knows you and happens to know your blog, decides to click bomb the adsense ads on your blog to get you banned... Or malicious bots click bomb you . Does Google recognise this and can Google refrain from banning you in that case?

its not a site.. an app I uploaded on playstore
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by sleemoon(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2018
eebruboss:

They did same for me too, with something around 200 too. Which Ads are you using now?

none for now
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Thistles: 9:45am On May 14, 2018
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Akemim(m): 9:49am On May 14, 2018
Please, if google ban your Admob account will it affect your Adsense account? That is if the two accounts are linked to the same gmail ... I need answers please.. Thanks.
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Nobody: 10:46am On May 14, 2018
still on first page
oh well..
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by charlisco(m): 10:49am On May 14, 2018
Akemim:
Please, if google ban your Admob account will it affect your Adsense account? That is if the two accounts are linked to the same gmail ... I need answers please.. Thanks.

yes, it will affect both account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Hunry: 11:18am On May 14, 2018
op cover ur head in shame
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by information1: 4:03pm On May 14, 2018
Sanchez01:

Are you deliberately clicking on your own ads? If no, then install 'Adblock' or 'Adblock Plus' (Chrome Extension, PC) and enable it on your site. For mobile, well... You'd just need to be careful.

For the attached, click or tap on the 'Adsense Policy Centre' to see the pages and current violations. Of course, you can appeal if you feel you didn't violate any rule.

Thanks so very much bro.. Applying that now..
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 14, 2018
Kaylolly22:

POPSUP ADS

pls google rejected my adsense, put me through on how to get the ad, when i reapply the second time
Re: Why Some Google Adsense Publishers Got Banned And Solution For It by information1: 5:00pm On May 15, 2018
Sanchez01:

Hello bro, can I have your digit.. Still having issues..

(1) (Reply)

What Cool Joomla Site(s) Have You Seen? / How Do I Buy And Sell Domain Names? / Reasons Why Blogging Can Make You A Better Academic Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.