Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (43302 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Police Arrest 51 As ‘jewish Worshippers’ Protest In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2018
post=67539214:
....^and who told you my tribe?!
Stop confusing yourself.
I will never divulge it this way tho.
But I say the truth and I'm never a tribalistic person.
Let's call a spade a spade.
ONE NIGERIA is what we 'sane' ones crave for.
see eh, I'm yoruba and I truly doubt your sanity.

Ok you want one Nigeria? Fine. Others don't want it. Must ogbos be forced to be in a marriage they don't want?

If you support one Nigeria I pray may you spend the rest of our life where u don't want to be and unhappy
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by focus7: 4:19pm On May 14, 2018
Fake report from the monkeys kingdom.

They went to buy food, they were stripped naked, one was arrested, the went to the police station to report and they shot at them and tear gas them. This kind of story can only makes meaning to monkeys from the south east.
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 6:37pm On May 14, 2018
phreakabit:

You honestly do not understand the politics of the country you come from.
The one thing the Jews hate more than Islam is Christianity, and the one thing Islam hates more than Christians are the Jews..
So, in relation to my statement, ask yourself these questions.
Why does Morocco and other Islamic countries want to join Ecowas?
Why does Israel want to join Ecowas?
If Northern Nigeria is a proxy state for their Puppeteers in the Middle East.... Then, who would be Israel's?

I'm not getting where you are driving at. Are you saying Nigeria should discourage the practise of a religion? Please elaborate
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by dudebuck: 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
phreakabit:

Sorry mate, they were Middle Eastern. I can deduce you are Caucasian, from your antics.
So why don't you go back to godlike production forum or stormfront forum with the rest of your White supremacist and go Bleep yourselves.
True Israelis were neither Blacks or Whites you dimwit!
You mean to tell m you studied geography for nothing?!
They were MIDDLE EASTERN,see the Mizrahi Jews .
call your father a dimwit, not me, if they were not Caucasians, what then were or are they?
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2018
YorubaEmir:

I'm not getting where you are driving at. Are you saying Nigeria should discourage the practise of a religion? Please elaborate

Not at all, I believe religion should be practiced by all who intend to.
However, I am emphasizing the need to be cautious, as it is obvious that this Judaism push in Nigeria is being orchestrated by someone.
People should practice Judaism freely as long as they do not commit to having a proxy/ annex Israeli settlement here or remitting money to Israel, as is common practice.
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 8:18pm On May 14, 2018
dudebuck:
call your father a dimwit, not me, if they were not Caucasians, what then were or are they?

Sorry, but I will call a dimwit a dimwit when I see one, and you sir possess the IQ of a demented donkey bordering retardation.
You clearly are intellectually handicapped, lack the ability to comprehend, can't argue reasonably with convincing facts to counter my assertion.
You are DEFINITELY a dimwit.
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 9:23pm On May 14, 2018
phreakabit:

Not at all, I believe religion should be practiced by all who intend to.
However, I am emphasizing the need to be cautious, as it is obvious that this Judaism push in Nigeria is being orchestrated by someone.
People should practice Judaism freely as long as they do not commit to having a proxy/ annex Israeli settlement here or remitting money to Israel, as is common practice.

Do you think the clamp down on the worshippers are borne out of concerns to protect Nigeria from the "Israeli Anex"? Don't you think it has a political motivation? Are the jewish worshippers Nigeria's problem? Do they threaten the sovereignty of the country?
Is it not despicable to arrest every jewish worshippers in order to fish out the "bad eggs"
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2018
post=67538869:
Bunch of troubke makers!!
These are the type of people that want Buhari to continue the killing across Nigeria
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Akiko n'egwu, continue deceiving yourself
This is like the 5th or 6th time I have seen you use this "Akiko...." please, what part of Anambra says "Akiko" cos what I know is "Akuko"

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Malawian(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
Yyeske, I hope you are not that Yoruba man living at IKB igboanugos house near Nkpor junction?
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Do you think the clamp down on the worshippers are borne out of concerns to protect Nigeria from the "Israeli Anex"? Don't you think it has a political motivation? Are the jewish worshippers Nigeria's problem? Do they threaten the sovereignty of the country?
Is it not despicable to arrest every jewish worshippers in order to fish out the "bad eggs"

100% POLITICALLY motivated. I do not support nor empathize with the FG of the Federal republic of Zoogeria aka shithole.
I was simply stating my thoughts as a concerned Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:03pm On May 14, 2018
mbos:

Yes the CLOWNS do no longer want to be your brother ever again as US moves it Embassy to Jeruselem

IGBOs= Hebrews

April fools, your DNA has nothing to do with the tribes of isreal, not even close to that of their dogs, get your head out of your asses

1 Like

Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by YorubaEmir: 10:49pm On May 14, 2018
phreakabit:

100% POLITICALLY motivated. I do not support nor empathize with the FG of the Federal republic of Zoogeria aka shithole.
I was simply stating my thoughts as a concerned Igbo man.

Religion, generally is a societal problem
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by Adadio: 4:37am On May 15, 2018
The issue here is that many non igbo Nigerians especially from the south are yet to grasp the real issues bedevilling them in the struggle to rescue themselves from the clutches of the Caliphate.They don't see nor care that they are looked down on as slaves,and conquered people.It beats one's imagination that the greatest facilitator of the born to rule agenda are mostly southerners.Let Igbophobia continue to becloud the judgement of many doing the work of enslavement for their masters.Pity.
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by rhames(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

Not all Israelis are Jews, there are Arab-israelis who don't know anything about Judaism. The people in the picture are not claiming to be Isrealis. The world all over, people who practice Judaism are collectively known as Jews or Jewish worshippers.

I agree to en extent with your first statement on Arab Isrealis on both sides. They are called Judaists and not Jews.
Re: Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2018
YorubaEmir:

Religion, generally is a societal problem

Sorry my friend but your view is misinformed.
I believe you intended saying religion misunderstood is a societal problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: Buhari In A Meeting With Emefiele, Governors / What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. / Fayose Welcomes APC's Al-Makura To Ekiti For Governorship Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.