Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,921 members, 7,802,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (41840 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by BloggersNG: 6:26am On May 14, 2018
A lady is causing mixed reactions after she shared a supposed chat she had with a man who wants to marry her, In the chat she asked him if he cooks, and he replied that he's a Man, and am just tryna see how i can wrap my hands on it, So cooking makes you less of a man? Is that it, You know Men needs to chill, and try pleasing women sometimes, And No, i am not stunch Feminist, but i Like ladies who know what they want. Anyway today is not about Ebiwali, See her post below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/pretty-lady-dumps-man-who-wants-to.html

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by BloggersNG: 6:27am On May 14, 2018
more

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by anaton(m): 6:35am On May 14, 2018
See Gobe!! shocked cry undecided

But anyways FTC if at all this gets to the front page

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:35am On May 14, 2018
grin

Well, she better find a man that can cook or marry a chef sha.. grin

She's juz looking for an excuse not to get married tongue

255 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by mikejj(m): 6:39am On May 14, 2018
grin grin well well...she has a point doh...bcareful sha so u don't marry a man that will poison you..because every male child in your house knows how to cook..that's means u must marry man that can do d same abi....30 yrs Neva fall on you.

209 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by obaataaokpaewu: 6:39am On May 14, 2018
Somebody tell her that I can cook embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by emeijeh(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2018
And why is she sampling herself?

I guess it's a lawyer that will ask her out next, since the engineer is "not qualified"

Yeye slayqueen

Shiloh 2030 loading

212 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by timwudz(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2018
Iss like brain is paining her.. what sort of fuckery is this? feminists everywhere!!!! Yuck!

I guess her brain is on stop over

27 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:41am On May 14, 2018
Nice one cool,You don't need men with such mentalities. grin tongue
If you can eat why can't you cook cheesy
Cooking is not a gender thing and it doesn't make you less of a person. wink

We have great male cooks out there. smiley

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by wizrose(m): 6:43am On May 14, 2018
U see na !!! thiz is how some igbo galz use their husband .. grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2018
She is overreacting..
There are some ladies that can't cook but that does not make them less of a woman and a bad wife..

Life is a teacher and we learn everyday..

Everything we do in this life and have perfected, is as a result of learning and that includes cooking..

The lady should understand him that some guys have this mentality of "cooking is for women" it's just a state of mind that do not interact with their character..
There is a different between a state of mind and character..

That being said why is the lady concern about food that much?

Is she getting married because of food?

This are the types of ladies that eats more than minimum wage on a first date..

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:48am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Nice one cool,You don't need men with such mentalities. grin tongue
If you can eat why can't you cook cheesy
Cooking is not a gender thing and it doesn't make you less of a person. wink

We have great male cooks out there. smiley
Unfortunately for you,, your post don't make sense..

Writing in simple English, do not mean, it will make sense..

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:51am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Unfortunately for you,, your post don't make sense..

Fortunately for you Topaz didn't write it to please you tongue.
So learn to mind your business cause you have no right to tell me how I should write to please you or make you see a sense in it.
It is my opinion so deal with it. cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Fortunately for you Topaz didn't write it to please you tongue.
So learn to mind your business cause you have no right to tell me how I should write to please you.
It is my opinion so deal with it. cheesy
Attitude!!! and they cry, they can't find a man to marry..

34 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by khalazi: 6:53am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:

So if your wife is pregnant, and someday asks for a meal you'd buy her one?

13 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by CastedAyo: 6:53am On May 14, 2018
She will now be feeling fly of herself
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 6:56am On May 14, 2018
khalazi:

So if your wife is pregnant, and someday asks for a meal you'd buy her one?
If i don't know how to cook, i can learn how to cook..
with just a Google search, i will learn to cook any meal in the world..
Cooking is not a big deal bro..

17 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by khalazi: 6:59am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
If i don't know how to cook, i can learn how to cook..
with just a Google search, i will learn to cook any meal in the world..
Cooking is not a big deal bro..
grin
And you think some girls don't have phones to google? Try it someday bro. Even with a video and see how it turns out.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:59am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Attitude!!! and they cry, they can't find a man to marry..

Eyaaa tongue.Is that so?Accept my sympathies over your inability to find a wife. tongue cheesy

You are not the only man out there and there are a lot of men out there who do not hold your type of mentality.
I have a lot of things to focus on in life other than marriage cool

It would happen at the right time. wink

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:03am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Eyaaa tongue.Is that so?Accept my sympathies.

You are not the only man out there and they are a lot of men out there who do not hold your type of mentality.
I have a lot of things to focus on in life other than marriage cool
I see!!!
with this your mentality,, the rate and odd of you getting married before 50 in bet9ja is 400 odd.. while the odd of not getting married is 0.0 odd..

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2018
khalazi:
grin
And you think some girls don't have phones to google? Try it someday bro. Even with a video and see how it turns out.
But what is the difference is receiving lessons from a person you can see physically and watching a video where someone teaches you?

Are they not the same human beings?

7 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:08am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
I see!!!
with this your mentality,, the rate and odd of you getting married before 50 in bet9ja is 400 odd.. while the odd of not getting married is 0.0 odd..
No problem.I would look for a sperm donor or baby daddy cheesy and have my kids and offer them the best in life.
People marry at 60 smiley so you can never say never wink
I would happily walk the isle at 60 and my kids would be proud of their mother. cool

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by whitebeard(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2018
She is not even fine....mtchew..!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

No problem.I would look for a sperm donor or baby daddy cheesy and have my kids and offer them the best in life.
People marry at 60 smiley so you can never say never wink
I would happily walk the isle at 60 and my kids would be proud of their mother. cool
You need deliverance....

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by highqueen(f): 7:13am On May 14, 2018
your head no correct.that's not enough reason to quit.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:14am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
You need deliverance....
After you kiss cheesy cool
Gentlemen first cheesy

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 7:17am On May 14, 2018
where is the pretty undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ANGELMARVE(m): 7:19am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

After you kiss cheesy cool
Gentlemen first cheesy
Seriously you think any child will be happy and glad for you as their mother. when they are told or discover that their birth was as a result of sperm donor?

Save your kids from devastating emotional trauma my dear..

What if they are bullied with it?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Greystone: 7:19am On May 14, 2018
My first thought was that the babe in question doesn’t love the guy and was looking for any excuse to end the relationship.
As I read through I came across the part that she mentioned that her brothers and her dad are great cooks so obviously she considers being a good cook is a very important attribute to a husband.
However, I feel both she and the guy approached the issue wrongly.

If she really loves the guy and wants him to be a good cook, why didn’t she advise him to take up cooking lessons to improve his skills?

And she wey dey talk, hope say she sabi cook?

And she should have also considered things from his own perspective. He is likely to have come from a family where the women do all the cooking.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:25am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
Seriously you think any child will be happy and glad for you as their mother. when they are told or discover that their birth was as a result of sperm donor?

Save your kids from devastating emotional trauma my dear..

What if they are bullied with it?
Not in the 21st century tongue
They would be so happy I did them a favor to come and enjoy this life through me. wink
There would be no need for saving my kids would know from day 1 and love and appreciate it.
Nobody can bully Topaz's children cool.We would all be happy.If they need a father figure that won't be a problem. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 7:26am On May 14, 2018
tell that lady am a chef already!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 7:28am On May 14, 2018
I used to think cooking was a woman's task , till I learnt hunger was unisex during NYSC. Shout-out to food section for keeping a brother alive.

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / Guy proposes to his woman in a Lagos church with slides and poem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.