Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat (41859 Views)

Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ItzBIM(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Bride price devalue ke.
The future is bright I am not going to Shiloh.
Inner peace is priceless.

Pls don’t bring single parent children into this world we already have enough problem caused by them as it is.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by crafteck(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Nice one cool,You don't need men with such mentalities. grin tongue
If you can eat why can't you cook cheesy
Cooking is not a gender thing and it doesn't make you less of a person. wink

We have great male cooks out there. smiley

But if theres problem in the house, the man is held responsible before any other person right?
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by asawanathegreat(m): 9:25am On May 14, 2018
Bubu is a good cook to Aisha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by 8stargeneral: 9:25am On May 14, 2018
She just want to use dat as an excuse,she never tire for olosho work.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by meobizy(f): 9:25am On May 14, 2018
I know many men who can't cook but are very good in making money. Women troop into their houses every week like amusement parks.
This girl only saved him the trouble. He'll find someone with more to offer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Ellabae(f): 9:26am On May 14, 2018
Sanchez01:

The man's mentality is dangerous. He believes he has no concerns with kitchen issues because he is a man, which is a red flag. Every rational man in this modern day would understand that helping out with home chores does not make you less of a man. That man might not be willing to compromise his crooked mentality for anything.

You cannot teach a man who believes cooking is solely a woman's job. You can't.
Then she should try nd change that mentality
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Edge1(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

I am the queen of socialization. cool

And no need the future is bright cheesy wink.

I strongly disagree as I know more people here will do same. Heaven will only help you when you've made some remarkable progress.

You shouldn't wait till you are 60, come on!

Who'll pay your dowry at 60, me?..... Hell no!
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by dinachi(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2018
BloggersNG:
A lady is causing mixed reactions after she shared a supposed chat she had with a man who wants to marry her, In the chat she asked him if he cooks, and he replied that he's a Man, and am just tryna see how i can wrap my hands on it, So cooking makes you less of a man? Is that it, You know Men needs to chill, and try pleasing women sometimes, And No, i am not stunch Feminist, but i Like ladies who know what they want. Anyway today is not about Ebiwali, See her post below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/pretty-lady-dumps-man-who-wants-to.html

She is a lesbian! They always look for any and every reason to stay away from men. That is one of the ways they operate. They bring up trivialities to derail the relationship. If you know, you know!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by davibid: 9:27am On May 14, 2018
Rico of BBNija is available

Ode
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Edge1(m): 9:29am On May 14, 2018
Gegz:

I just find posting this online uncalled for. You don't want to marry, say it to Him and don't make it a public knowledge. if you want to advice him on cooking, do that privately also. For me bros, this desperation to TREND online at the slightest issue is becoming annoying.

Big ups on teaching your sis how to cook, I admire that Sir

Ladies rather do anything to trend than getting a life. angry
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ofuonyebi: 9:29am On May 14, 2018
whoever daughter she may be in this world, she had just expose herself & the family she comes from, to the highest level of ridicule

definitely, is clear now for any other "kirimanje" who want to throw their hat in the ring of love that this idiot cannot make a happy home..
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Geesaintagape: 9:30am On May 14, 2018
I can cook very well come n be 2nd wife.
Secondly I'm ur Dr colleague
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by SpaceAngel: 9:30am On May 14, 2018
If he cann't cook so what? She is comparing the guy with her father and brothers, the guy must not be like her relatives. It is better the marriage was never meant to be. Who knows what the next guy will see. Be yourself, marriage is much more that issues like this.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by sirBLUNT: 9:30am On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
gud morning my angelwink.. Hw u? Hmm battle of the professionalscheesy. Well she can always teach d guy how to cook ..afterall there are understanding men who can cook who sometimes get married to women who can't cook but they teach such ladies afterwardscheesy.
oga lefu the babe no serious when menupause jam her,her brain go reset involuntarily...YES i love women who knows what they want but not someone who will compare with her brother's because they can cook and if she loves the guy she will teach him how to cook,likewise i can marry a girl like biacan who cannot cook and teach how to cook or get a chef to teach...
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by deebrain(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2018
She is not yet ready for marriage.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Edge1(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2018
Ellabae:
Then she should try nd change that mentality

Remain blessed till forever.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Codes151(m): 9:30am On May 14, 2018
She's not even fine enough to worth the stress
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:31am On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

Pls don’t bring single parent children into this world we already have enough problem caused by them as it is.
Says who you better wake up and understand that.
It is how a child is trained that matters. smiley
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Oreofepeters: 9:32am On May 14, 2018
Spoilt children everywhere.

If I say she lack home training now them no go say I talk bad

According to what I observed, she lack humility and submission.

Well I guess age is still by her side that's why she's selective.

By the she clock 30(+) her DespeRado spirit go dey hunt men upandan
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:33am On May 14, 2018
Edge1:

I strongly disagree as I know more people here will do same. Heaven will only help you when you've made some remarkable progress.

You shouldn't wait till you are 60, come on!

Who'll pay your dowry at 60, me?..... Hell no!
No need for that
#BABY DADDY.
AT 60 I would marry without such things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Twoclans(f): 9:34am On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
gud morning my angelwink.. Hw u? Hmm battle of the professionalscheesy. Well she can always teach d guy how to cook ..afterall there are understanding men who can cook who sometimes get married to women who can't cook but they teach such ladies afterwardscheesy.

I am fine my king kiss relationships this days are quite stressful.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Amhappy(f): 9:34am On May 14, 2018
Basic home training is very important. Train your children well. The guy already has the mentality that as a man and an engineer for that matter he is not expected to know how to cook. Things has changed and more men are learning how to cook basic indomie and jollof rice. Families are avoiding having house help. It obvious the girl needs a man who can assist to run a home. My issue with her is comparing him to her brothers and father instead of telling him why this is important. Their marriage cannot work. To your tent oh Isreal.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:34am On May 14, 2018
crafteck:

But if theres problem in the house, the man is held responsible before any other person right?
Well not in Topaz's house. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Edge1(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2018
sirBLUNT:
oga lefu the babe no serious when menupause jam her,her brain go reset involuntarily...YES i love women who knows what they want but not someone who will compare with her brother's because they can cook and if she loves the guy she will teach him how to cook,likewise i can marry a girl like biacan who cannot cook and teach how to cook or get a chef to teach...

Why Bianca?

Pls don't drag her name to the public Ohh! cheesy cheesy

You call AmazonTopaz anyday, anytime. Quote me. grin
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Nobody: 9:35am On May 14, 2018
emeijeh:
And why is she sampling herself?

I guess it's a lawyer that will ask her out next, since the engineer is "not qualified"

Yeye slayqueen

Shiloh 2030 loading
This post doesn't make sense and you my friend seems foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by steve13(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2018
[quote author=AmazonTopaz post=67543364]
Oh really undecided?
Well sorry to disappoint you and mikejj tongue.
I don't need a husband I just need kids and a baby daddy or sperm donor would do.
I am not going to Shiloh.If a husband doesn't come while I am in my youth I can have one in my 60's.I have better things to do with my life. cheesy
Life is too short to kill myself because of a husband cool Inner peace is priceless. wink
[/quote

Impressive, you will actually make a good wife
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, she better find a man that can cook or marry a chef sha.. grin

She's juz looking for an excuse not to get married tongue
Lol .....Queen you are on point.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by Edge1(m): 9:36am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

No need for that
#BABY DADDY.
AT 60 I would marry without such things.

Oh, I see. At least you've got a BABY DADDY grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by ItzBIM(m): 9:37am On May 14, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

Says who you better wake up and understand that.
It is how a child is trained that matters. smiley

No matter what a child needs a father figure at home.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by princfred(m): 9:38am On May 14, 2018
Amhappy:
Basic home training is very important. Train your children well. The guy already has the mentality that as a man and an engineer for that matter he is not expected to know how to cook. Things has changed and more men are learning how to cook basic indomie and jollof rice. Families are avoiding having house help. It obvious the girl needs a man who can assist to run a home. My issue with her is comparing him to her brothers and father instead of telling him why this is important. Their marriage cannot work. To your tent oh Isreal.
I wonder oo. She for marry her father or brothers na.
Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by obi123: 9:41am On May 14, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
She is overreacting..
There are some ladies that can't cook but that does not make them less of a woman and a bad wife..

Life is a teacher and we learn everyday..

Everything we do in this life and have perfected, is as a result of learning and that includes cooking..

The lady should understand him that some guys have this mentality of "cooking is for women" it's just a state of mind that do not interact with their character..
There is a different between a state of mind and character..

That being said why is the lady concern about food that much?

Is she getting married because of food?

This are the types of ladies that eats more than minimum wage on a first date..

Food is not her problem, its the man's mentality that so screwed up. Marriage a lot of times means crossing over into eachothers roles temporarily and if life is mean to you eh it might mean that you take on the role of both man and woman permanently!!! for instance the death of a spouse.
At some point in life you will as a man be expected to hold the forte in the womans absence and vice versa for the woman. So an engineer should not know how to cook? cooking is a life skill, not a woman skill.just like paying bills is not something only the man should do these days

The man is clearly deluded, he is the type that will make tea for his colleagues at work but when he gets home to cook common rice is a problem.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:41am On May 14, 2018
[quote author=steve13 post=67545321][/quote]
Can you cook?If you are domestic why not. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.