Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty (49828 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2018
1. Get the right woman - Forget the slay queens and women with looks but zero brains. Get a woman who will not only support your vision but will also push you to achieve more. A woman who will inspire you to work hard and not a woman who just makes you hard. He who finds a real woman finds a good thing and obtains favour and power to create wealth.

2. Stop Taking Cheap Drinks - I have no problem with having drinks during social interaction and networking. However, when you drink cheap drinks or drink in cheap places, you hang out with cheap people who have cheap ideas and a cheap future. Big business opportunities are found in places where the average person do not go frequently . In fact, in places where they sell cheap drinks, the only people you will find there are people who will be asking you for money. They even clap when you come knowing 'big buyer' has come.

3. Stop being Lazy - "Man ooh Man, why art thou Lazy?" You are too lazy for your own good. You sleep the whole day and blame the government for your poverty. "A Little Sleep, a Little Slumber, poverty shall overtake you like a political cadre in overalls". A lot of men are just lazy when it comes to making money. They have enough energy to give a woman five orgasms, but have no energy to start one organization, that's why it is so easy for men to manufacture children than it is to make even pegs for putting children's clothes on the line..

[b]4. Know Productive Things
- If you keep too much junk in your head, you get a junk life. I know a lot of men who are so sharp when you are talking about girls, about soccer and about street politics, Who is Rich who is not,Who has a good house but you can't bring a topic about investment, innovation and business, they start looking at their phone, yawning or saying bye.. Useless things, videos and memes go viral fast than constructive things.. A man must know how to do at least one productive thing (have one skill) even without having gone to college.

5. Get Connected to Big Men Who are better than you - A lot of men are failing because they are not mentored. They don't have anyone to whom they can sit down and listen, with obedience. In the old days, old men would sit young men down and show them how to hunt and kill animals... and no man was considered a man enough until he has personally killed an animal... now these men of nowadays are not mentored and can't even kill a bird. There are men out there who have made it in life, find a way to get mentored by big men who are making waves and impacting people in our community.

6. Work - Stop Spending your whole day just praying and fasting yet you know that both Quran and Bible tells you that God will bless the work of your hands. Yes yes The blessing finds you on your way doing something,Stop using Prayer as an excuse not to work. Work hard.
It’s an error for your pockets to be empty and your brain to be empty too.

Source: https://www./six-ways-men-can-escape-poverty-christian-kisia

114 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by whitebeard(m): 10:35am On May 14, 2018
Not bad..!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Timagex(m): 11:52am On May 14, 2018
wink
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by SoapQueen(f): 12:06pm On May 14, 2018
No. 2 is kind of conflicting. What do you mean by "cheap drinks"? A plastic bottle of Pepsi that is sold for #100 in most places, goes for #600 in places like Johnny Rockets, Abuja. In my own opinion, nothing in life is cheap or expensive. It is just the value you place on it.

In addition to that, won't they go broke if they keep buying expensive bottles of drinks?

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:
No. 2 is kind of conflicting. What do you mean by "cheap drinks"? A plastic bottle of Pepsi that is sold for #100 in most places, goes for #600 in places like Johnny Rockets, Abuja. In my own opinion, nothing in life is cheap or expensive. It is just the value you place on it.

In addition to that, won't they go broke if they keep buying expensive bottles of drinks?
I don't mean in the literal sense. I'm belittling guys that buy cheap drinks, I opt for cheap drinks too. I will go for a cheaper price to save money for better things. They're some places that you go to and even I won't take myself to. Sometimes it's better to remain indoors than bother going to some places because at the end you will not get something from it rather than vain things and people with vain ideas.

28 Likes

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by IamPlato(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2018

The Big Men Put A Barricade Against Small Men... How Then Does The Smaller Men Access Them?

Finding The Right Woman Is A Problem. Its My Problem... I Havent found Her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Nwaohafia1: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Number 2 is so true.

Many people get to abuse point 5. Don't ever ask big men for money no matter what but ask them for ideas. The day you ask a mentor money is the day he will stop taking you serious and stop seeing you.

38 Likes

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The lives of all these people that compile silly lists around are not in any way better than their audience.

☣ ☠

24 Likes

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Berrilite(f): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
7. If you are so loaded and you want to spend all on your woman, pause and think If your mum and sister has hugely benefited from you.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by lawrence35(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Seriously

Start your ecommerce website and sell to riches

https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by abdulyaro66(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
I still don’t believe drinking expensive drinks will make you rich �

6 Likes

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by happney65: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
By doing yahoo yahoo... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Omojolaray(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
See talk.... Baba pray, work and be a giver..... That's all

2 Likes

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by GeeString: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
7. Stop playing bet9ja: No additional write up needed here.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by tsharp(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by myners007: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
OGOGORO AND PALM WINE, ARE THEY CHEAP DRINKS, IF SO THOSE NAIRALANDERS WHO PATRONISE JOINTS WHERE THRY ARE BEING SOLD SHOULD DESIST FROM THE ACT.

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blooddiamond: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
Why are u angry? Lazy Buhari youth!
My own is men should learn to think with their head and not their dicks.
You have not fed yourself 3sq meals and you are scheming on how to bed a sexy lady with the attendant capital outlay. You don't need a man in white to tell you that you're an unfortunate fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Olachase(m): 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Brother you have energy for 5 round of sex
Buh you don't have energy to work no worry poverty way go strick you still day with boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Mikeross62: 3:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
Cool

You can as well buy from amazon and eBay and sell at higher price In Nigeria. Check our siggy
show us ur account balance
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
SEE YOU CAN'T ESCAPE POVERTY IN THIS TIME OF APC, HOPEFULLY IF PDP RETURNS BACK, I TRUST THEM BECAUSE PDP BELIEVE IN CHOP MAKE I CHOP

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Headlesschicken(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
undecided Know God...
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by moscobabs(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
U are on point expecially the number 1
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
One way women can escape poverty.

Marry a man that has escaped poverty cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by jjbest123(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by freezyprinzy(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yahoo Yahoo,
Money ritual,
Carrying drugs,
Kidnapping,
Sell your kidney e.t.c e.t.c
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by kingola87(m): 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Is to stop sleeping upandan wish all this Oloshho.
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by fajob: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Congratulates His Virgin Daughter On Facebook (Photo) / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.