Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty (49829 Views)

This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Men, Can You Overlook This If You Find Your Wife Being Held This Way At The Gym? / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
millionboi2:
lol...imagine if someone stupidly follow all u said...... Goes to buy a drink of #100 for #1500 and end up not getting return/attention for like a year.

Sorry is d person name.
Thank God you said "...follow stupidly what you said... "
I don't mean it in the literal sense. Expensive drinks could also mean cheap drinks in this sense. Of what use will it be buying drinks of 3000 when it's sold for 150 at a beer parlour when you are only a spectator there and there's no intelligent mind to talk with. I gave up smoking and drinking at gathering with friends when a day came I was sitting with some friends and they're all smoking and drinking but talking about vain things, women and things I couldn't comprehend. I was at a phase in my life where I had to plan or get broken and none of them had a sensible idea. I gave up smoking and drinking that day. It wasn't because of religious sentiment but because what use were all these if I can't make a difference in my life. That's the concept bro. Even the rich don't just go to any social gathering they won't find beneficial to them.
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Pcstradamus(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
You seem not to understand the OP. He is saying that if you want to be rich, stop visiting places where cheap drinks are sold. Drinks like Erujeje, washing and setting etc. When a rich man gives you money for any reason, you find out that the fragrance he is wearing rubs on you just by handling the cash you got from he/she. The same is applicable to anyone who visits a pit latrine. the smell of the latrine rubs on the person.
abdulyaro66:
I still don’t believe drinking expensive drinks will make you rich �

3 Likes

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by effido666: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]this is absolutely rubbish........lazy or not.....sleep or not.....if u will b wealthy u will b shikena.
Blonchilli:

Source: https://www./six-ways-men-can-escape-poverty-christian-kisia
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by karniff: 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Not a bad one eventhough there still more than meets the eye
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by realadesco(m): 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
so true bro

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Bridget95(f): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is an error for brain and pocket to be both empty.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Eagba(m): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
abdulyaro66:
I still don’t believe drinking expensive drinks will make you rich �
drinks don't make you rich, but the atmosphere at which you drink it . I.e if you are drinking at a bar that have big shot in attendance, and you are a p.o.p man, you're most likely able to strike a multi million naira deal than at a cheap bar.

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Jimmy231: 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The lives of all these people that compile silly lists around are not in any way better than their audience.

☣ ☠

why na my people. You know lie though
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Jimmy231: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
myners007:
OGOGORO AND PALM WINE, ARE THEY CHEAP DRINKS, IF SO THOSE NAIRALANDERS WHO PATRONISE JOINTS WHERE THRY ARE BEING SOLD SHOULD DESIST FROM THE ACT.
you get the clue. Na ogogoro joint him they refer tooooo
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by MisterDin(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Are you the right man?

Finding The Right Woman Is A Problem. Its My Problem... I Havent found Her[/quote]
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by killuminati(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Money haffi mek

I wanna be so rich

Come here money

So bazzel
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 8:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Number 2 is so true.

Many people get to abuse point 5. Don't ever ask big men for money no matter what but ask them for ideas. The day you ask a mentor money is the day he will stop taking you serious and stop seeing you.
Exactly. I believe if I didn't work for it don't give me what I won't value on a platter of gold. In the 20s-60s young men were fighting wars and saving the world. Today they sit behind a computer and whine about the government or beg relatives for money

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 8:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
EsotericMonk:
My own is men should learn to think with their head and not their dicks.
You have not fed yourself 3sq meals and you are scheming on how to bed a sexy lady with the attendant capital outlay. You don't need a man in white to tell you that you're an unfortunate fellow.
This reminds me of a guy. He wanted his girlfriend to come over and he'll lodge her in a hotel and feed her. He came to us and said he had only 3k. Some guys really think out of their penis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by sallyopy(f): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blonchilli:

you are absolutely right. However, why is it that most men with good, industrious, goal oriented and productive wife are always so lazy?
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
sallyopy:
you are absolutely right. However, why is it that most men with good, industrious, goal oriented and productive wife are always so lazy?
Maybe because nature isn't fair. But most of those cases I have seen were because these ladies were fooled by what they see. I know a lady who was picky and just because a man was wearing his navy uniform to see her in the office married her. Years later this man don't pay the child fees, rent or even the smallest responsibility. She even sends him money and buys cars he uses. Women who suffers this don't make the smart decisions. Before getting married know your spouse, all that glitters ain't gold

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Youngsage: 9:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fukafuka:
angry
Ma guy! Ha fa No picture? cheesy grin
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by terzurum(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
Blonchilli:

I don't mean in the literal sense. I'm belittling guys that buy cheap drinks, I opt for cheap drinks too. I will go for a cheaper price to save money for better things. They're some places that you go to and even I won't take myself to. Sometimes it's better to remain indoors than bother going to some places because at the end you will not get something from it rather than vain things and people with vain ideas.
I understand you clearly, then a bottle of Star was going for N200 every other place but going for N400 in one of good hotels in my place. I use to go there all these Agberos do not go there, the environment so good with ppl on their Laptops. i met someone where I learnt how to do mini importation

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
terzurum:

I understand you clearly, then a bottle of Star was going for N200 every other place but going for N400 in one of good hotels in my place. I use to go there all these Agberos do not go there, the environment so good with ppl on their Laptops. i met someone where I learnt how to do mini importation
I know a man who also got a huge contract job in a club in Lagos. Go to where you can get innovative mind. Not where you go home with nothing but alcohol and headaches
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Mryacks: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by emekatheo: 12:00am On Jun 08, 2018
GeeString:
7. Stop playing bet9ja: No additional write up needed here.

But bet9ja has made some people millionaires
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by DNA9(m): 12:01am On Jun 08, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Number 2 is so true.

Many people get to abuse point 5. Don't ever ask big men for money no matter what but ask them for ideas. The day you ask a mentor money is the day he will stop taking you serious and stop seeing you.

Excellent.. I keep telling my peeps this fact. They won't listen..

1 Like

Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by GeeString: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2018
emekatheo:

But bet9ja has made some people millionaires

And made many more paupers.
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 08, 2018
Blonchilli:

no. 1 is absolute bullshit

so men should be working hard and make money while women sit down lazily and inspire?

I'm sure you're not fulfilled yet.
majority of people who compose this kind of articles are broke in reality.
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by salesforce: 1:15am On Jun 08, 2018
good
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by freezyprinzy(m): 3:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Ernesthugo:

I am interested in carrying drugs.
lol ahn ahn na joke na shey somebody cannot play again shey I look like drug lord ni?
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Elder001:

no. 1 is absolute bullshit

so men should be working hard and make money while women sit down lazily and inspire?

I'm sure you're not fulfilled yet.
majority of people who compose this kind of articles are broke in reality.
Did you see me mention that a woman should sit down lazily and inspire? How do my personal life has to do with the list? See how confused you are? The Michelle Obama and and Hilary Clinton who have inspired their husbands did they sit down lazily? All the energy you use to type should have been channeled to better yourself. I'm not surprised it's coming from someone with a myopic view to life like yourself, learn to understand before you self-service on a post next time
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Blonchilli:

Did you see me mention that a woman should sit down lazily and inspire? How do my personal life has to do with the list? See how confused you are? The Michelle Obama and and Hilary Clinton who have inspired their husbands did they sit down lazily? All the energy you use to type should have been channeled to better yourself. I'm not surprised it's coming from someone with a myopic view to life like yourself, learn to understand before you self-service on a post next time

myopic?
lol.... I've already bettered myself and I'm married already.
Grow up and stop dishing out stupid articles.

I'm at work, don't bother replying me.
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 11:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Elder001:

myopic?
lol.... I've already bettered myself and I'm married already.
Grow up and stop dishing out stupid articles.

I'm at work, don't bother replying me.
Says the guy who asks Nairaland if a wife should greet migwo grin , attacks virgins and claim he's married but sees marriage and it's responsibility as a burden . Mr "I'm married" act matured. Move aside, don't you have a home to feed or something? After posting something uncalled for and insulting someone personally when it has nothing to do with the thread you're hiding behind I'm married and work grin...you wouldn't have time to reply me if you were not wasting your time on nairaland. Don't you have a home to feed or something? Swerve please.
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Nobody: 12:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Blonchilli:

Says the guy who asks Nairaland if a wife should greet migwo grin , attacks virgins and claim he's married but sees marriage and it's responsibility as a burden . Mr "I'm married" act matured. Move aside, don't you have a home to feed or something? After posting something uncalled for and insulting someone personally when it has nothing to do with the thread you're hiding behind I'm married and work grin...you wouldn't have time to reply me if you were not wasting your time on nairaland. Don't you have a home to feed or something? Swerve please.

you type like a teenager in his twenties.

I won't reply you further.
Re: Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty by Blonchilli(m): 7:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Elder001:

you type like a teenager in his twenties.

I won't reply you further.
Yeah. Take care of your family Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First / Photo Of Elderly Identical Twins In Sokoto State / Married Men With Experience, Please I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.