Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

"Cooking Is Not Women's Responsibilty" Says Doctor Wife To Her Husband - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Cooking Is Not Women's Responsibilty" Says Doctor Wife To Her Husband (458 Views)

Ooni Of Ife welcomes 6th Wife to Palace (pics) / "Your Queens Will Multiply" Prophetess Olori Naomi Tells Her Husband Ooni Of Ife / An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Cooking Is Not Women's Responsibilty" Says Doctor Wife To Her Husband by Jamezafolabi40(m): 11:10am On May 14, 2018
Culturally, most especially in this part of the world, leave it or take it, cooking is still part of the criteria some men use in choosen their betterhalf. But since the advent of civilization things seems to have changed from the painted bad to the painted good in reverse order. These days ladies finds it so easy to look into a guys face and say "
i can't cook
" wow! what seems like a stigma has become normal.

Like i stated earlier Western Culture brought about freedom, and equalization, please don't get me wrong, there should be a strong urge in you to learn what you don't know and not make another person suffer for your negligence, i expect a woman who doesn't know how to prepare meal to either enrol at a Catering school or probably learn from a friend. Fine! you work late, 8am-9pm, what about your weekends? you want to rest, lolz. You shouldn't allow your career to blindfold you from giving your Husband good food, biblically food is important, when you give good food to people they tend to love you more and even pray for you.

Perhaps you don't know that men are good pretenders, once they taste food outside and it's better than yours, get ready for a fight, because he's going to stop eating at home and you would always get angry...
Re: "Cooking Is Not Women's Responsibilty" Says Doctor Wife To Her Husband by delishpot: 11:30am On May 14, 2018
Yeah if she says cooking or housekeeping is not her sole responsibility that she expects her husband to play his own part in house keeping, people say she should be ashamed of herself. But, if the man says that he expects his wife to make her own financial contribution to the running of the home he will be applauded and not told to be ashamed of himself for not taking total financial responsibility of his family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Cooking Is Not Women's Responsibilty" Says Doctor Wife To Her Husband by lawlhee: 11:50am On May 14, 2018
I personally think it a woman's thing, but that is not to say a man cannot help out at all in certain cases. normally a woman should find pleasure in cooking but where she is been disregarded in the course of performing her duties it's a No No.
Re: "Cooking Is Not Women's Responsibilty" Says Doctor Wife To Her Husband by hisgrace090: 12:03pm On May 14, 2018
The inability to cop with ones carrier.
Re: "Cooking Is Not Women's Responsibilty" Says Doctor Wife To Her Husband by hisgrace090: 12:04pm On May 14, 2018
This is what I call carrier induced mentality because her carrier make her say this.
Re: "Cooking Is Not Women's Responsibilty" Says Doctor Wife To Her Husband by geosegun(m): 7:27pm On May 14, 2018
Jamezafolabi40:
Culturally, most especially in this part of the world, leave it or take it, cooking is still part of the criteria some men use in choosen their betterhalf. But since the advent of civilization things seems to have changed from the painted bad to the painted good in reverse order. These days ladies finds it so easy to look into a guys face and say "" wow! what seems like a stigma has become normal.

Like i stated earlier Western Culture brought about freedom, and equalization, please don't get me wrong, there should be a strong urge in you to learn what you don't know and not make another person suffer for your negligence, i expect a woman who doesn't know how to prepare meal to either enrol at a Catering school or probably learn from a friend. Fine! you work late, 8am-9pm, what about your weekends? you want to rest, lolz. You shouldn't allow your career to blindfold you from giving your Husband good food, biblically food is important, when you give good food to people they tend to love you more and even pray for you.

Perhaps you don't know that men are good pretenders, once they taste food outside and it's better than yours, get ready for a fight, because he's going to stop eating at home and you would always get angry...

A young lady who refuses to learn how to cook will hate her life when she starts raising a family. She will cause the day she refused to listen to words of wisdom. I can tell you, such woman will never be fulfilled when the time comes. Ask those that are married with kids, they will emphasize the importance. Those that don't know how to feed their families are regretting it now but will never come out to say it. Have you seen any married woman with kids saying it's not her responsibility to cook for her family? That should tell you something.... It's only lazy single ladies that say that cooking is not their responsibility. Reality will soon fall on them. A woman that can't feed her family will fail as a mother and will definitely lose her family to another woman who accept her responsibilities. Quote me anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

African Americans Before Columbus / NAFEST 2018 / Uk Based Nigerian Pastor Calls Out A White Woman For Calling Him A Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.