Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody (41799 Views)

Fayemi Smiles Heartily With Fayose As He Attends Wedding Of Fayose's Son / Jennifer Ohikhaure & Folusho Aina Wed In London, Oba Of Lagos Attends. Photos / See What Was Shared As Souvenir At A Yoruba Party And Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Rachelsblog(f): 11:23am On May 14, 2018
Must have been a fulfilling moment for her, Lol..Obianuju a twitter user had her dreams come true after she attended a wedding where they shared food, and it got round to everybody, And guess the people who were in charge of food? Men, lol.. see her post below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-celebrates-as-she-finally-attends.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by stainless239(f): 11:29am On May 14, 2018
Lol

5 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by SoapQueen(f): 11:31am On May 14, 2018
Kudos to guys! Men can sometimes have very big hearts. I never bother to ask women serving food or drinks in parties for anything. The way they regard guests with very cold stares is very embarrassing.

195 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by northvietnam(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2018
And i think she needs lots of food...
thank God she finally ate to her satisfaction and even stole some home...
but just tell her to sample her Souvenir na then u go shock

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Nobody: 11:36am On May 14, 2018
Atẹẹnu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Auladimeji(m): 11:42am On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:

Okay. Monkey no fine but im mama like am.
shocked Bj what?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by biacan(f): 11:44am On May 14, 2018
When men are in charge in an event...... they treat you nice because they've got a large heart tongue

52 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by northvietnam(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:

if only u understood my post...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by SoapQueen(f): 11:50am On May 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
shocked Bj what?
Blue Jeans

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by marvelli(f): 12:35pm On May 14, 2018
What happened to going to celebrate with the bride and groom? Its all about the food and souvenirs.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
Thank God for her life

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Sektor101(m): 1:34pm On May 14, 2018
Nice atlast
Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by tolexy007(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
lolz..
Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by psychologist(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
Lol

I don't know why party food director usually assume they have made it in life embarassed

34 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
So this is news, I comment my reserve.
Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by oshe11: 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
"MEN were incharge of sharing the FOOD"

Opari

Those MEN should be appointed to share Nigeria's appointments and Job Vacancies

14 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by itiswellandwell: 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
Very truth. Women can be very selective and also the one wey dem wan carry go home no go allow dem serve people.

Think, this will be the new trend.

Check my signature for your quality customised Atm card flash drive.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by DonMoga(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2018
I MISSED ANOTHER BIG WEDDING AGAIN!!! LAWD

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by annexworld(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2018
Food sharing things.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Zither(m): 1:36pm On May 14, 2018
SoapQueen:

He is not man enough to tell you you're beautiful hence the circumlocution via verbal attack.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Houseofglam7(f): 1:37pm On May 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by obembet(f): 1:37pm On May 14, 2018
Alajenu
Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2018
biacan:
So true I always like it when men are in charge in a ceremony they serves you well and treats you with respect smiley
....Men have large hearts and very understanding where ever they are in charge

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by ayourbamie: 1:37pm On May 14, 2018
One of the reasons women are not allowed to hold top posts in the country.

14 Likes

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:38pm On May 14, 2018
Omo!

So that's what it takes! Ask men to direct food sharing!

Issokay!

1 Like

Re: Lady Finally Attends Wedding Where Food Was Shared To Everybody by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral / Lady Releases Sultry Photos To Mark Her 19th Birthday / Two Sisters Wed Same Day In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.