Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,695 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Video of man Attempting To Rob Parents Outside School Is Shot Dead . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video of man Attempting To Rob Parents Outside School Is Shot Dead . (478 Views)

Man Attempting To Rape EKSU Student, Caught And Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video of man Attempting To Rob Parents Outside School Is Shot Dead . by edward1984(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Video of man Attempting To Rob Parents Outside School Is Shot Dead . by Pierohandsome: 12:35pm On May 14, 2018
Op u said shot dead, but he ws only shot and injured bt not dead
Re: Video of man Attempting To Rob Parents Outside School Is Shot Dead . by edward1984(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
Pierohandsome:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6279614/gunman-shot-brave-mum-school-cop-brazil/amp/

That's the link
Re: Video of man Attempting To Rob Parents Outside School Is Shot Dead . by edward1984(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2018
Pierohandsome:

I copied exactly from the link

(1) (Reply)

I Was Asked To Admit That I'm A Yahoo Boy After Being Tortured By SARS Officers / Need Help To Recover My Money From Online Scammers / Six Out Of Ten Youths In Lagos Are Cultists - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.