Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP (780 Views)

Justwise Is Our Best Section Moderator Of 2023 / Justwise, Why Was My Thread Deleted? / Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP by obiwigan21(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2018
Hello Nairalands..... Please can you guys help me with an answer.....
A friend of mine applied for UK student visa in 2007, 11 years ago, he was refused the visa based on insufficient funds in his account.
Fast forward 2018... He is married to an European lady and he live with his wife in Europe with his 5 years residence permit. They have been married for 6 years now.
The problem now is when he applied for the for UK visa 11 years ago, he used a different name and different date of birth on that passport and he was thumb printed... Now the name and date of birth in his current passport is different from what he used that time.
He wants to go for a wedding with his wife in Uk and he is not sure if there will be a problem if he applies now for visa with his current passport
I appreciate your inputs guys
Thanks!!!
Re: Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP by obiwigan21(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2018
No one has an answer? embarassed even you vicjustice
Re: Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP by CastedAyo: 5:15pm On May 14, 2018
Shey he get Affidavit?
Re: Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP by Lexusgs430: 6:24pm On May 14, 2018
This is the exact reason thumbprint (biometric applications) was introduced........

If his thumb is printed, his application would be rejected........
Re: Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP by Vicjustice: 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
CastedAyo:
Shey he get Affidavit?
Affidavits can not fix this one.
Re: Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP by CastedAyo: 7:36pm On May 14, 2018
Vicjustice:
Affidavits can not fix this one.
Chai.
The guy sef
Re: Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP by Vicjustice: 7:53pm On May 14, 2018
obiwigan21:
Hello Nairalands..... Please can you guys help me with an answer.....
A friend of mine applied for UK student visa in 2007, 11 years ago, he was refused the visa based on insufficient funds in his account.
Fast forward 2018... He is married to an European lady and he live with his wife in Europe with his 5 years residence permit. They have been married for 6 years now.
The problem now is when he applied for the for UK visa 11 years ago, he used a different name and different date of birth on that passport and he was thumb printed... Now the name and date of birth in his current passport is different from what he used that time.
He wants to go for a wedding with his wife in Uk and he is not sure if there will be a problem if he applies now for visa with his current passport
I appreciate your inputs guys
Thanks!!!
Although I don't want to seem silly by addressing this query as though I believe this issue is about a "friend" of yours, and although I have reasons to believe that you are the subject of the story; but because the query has some serious elements, I will allow it to fly by.

Well, the situation that you explained is the exact reason why the UK and others introduced the Finger-Print and Eye-Scan system, so, you should be certain that they will take your case seriously.

Now, if you're willing to accept the fact, I'll advice you to forget about the UK for good because, you would be caught once your fingerprint enters the UK's (or Irish) immigration database, and that would mean a disaster to your current Residence Permit as the UK will most definitely share their findings with your current host country.
If you really want to take a suicidal risk and you desire to visit the UK, I advice you to come clean first in your host country, but if you fear coming clean will put you into trouble, then forget about the UK for life.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

First Step Towards Migration (mandatory). / IK Ogbonna's Estranged Wife Says People Should Stop Praying For Her Marriage To / Help Thread For Aspiring US Immigrants/non-immigrants And Current US Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.