Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (49651 Views)

One Of The World’s Most Fearsome Snipers Arrives In Ukraine Vowing To Slaughter / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:54pm On May 14, 2018
Kill them all to fufll the scriptures....
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by lekan008(m): 4:56pm On May 14, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Headslammers should know that they don't have monopoly of violence, useless people.
They deserve the treatment they are getting.
They should all be descended up on if they keep misbehaving .
Bunch of terrorists.

God bless Israel.

We Christian yorubas are patiently waiting for mumuric to start their nonsense protest too.
May you never know peace in your life
Birds of the same feather.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by SalamRushdie: 4:56pm On May 14, 2018
Anyone who resist that embassy should be killed ..Nonsense ...Nothing will stand in the way of The Will of God for Jerusalem including some miserable Palestinian urchins..

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 14, 2018
The same bastard that was shouting killing of Christians is unacceptable is now killing Muslims as if Christians are the only humans
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA
I repeat
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 14, 2018
It's interesting the way Nigerian Christians can be so dumb. This is purely political not religious. But anyways what do you expect from people that believe Israel is their "promise land". I hope you know how far Israel is from Nigeria right?

PS: I'm a Christian so......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by kunleweb: 4:57pm On May 14, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Headslammers should know that they don't have monopoly of violence, useless people.
Bunch of terrorists.

God bless Israel.

We Christian yorubas are patiently waiting for mumuric to start their nonsense protest too.

Headslammers always makes me laugh

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 14, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:
Kill them all to fufll the scriptures....
How are you different from Boko haram?

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by malware: 4:58pm On May 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
go and sleep.

I need not your directive to do that. I will even die, when the time comes, same way you must at the appointed time. It is rather sad that fools only realise that when it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by potosky: 4:58pm On May 14, 2018
Muslims like playing the pity card when they are over powered. If those states that herdsmen and Muslims soldiers have been killing decided to wipe out all the Muslims in Nigeria , all d Muslims all over will st playing the pity card. Biafra is a sign of terrorism but killing by the herdsmen is love. THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT THE ARABIANS. They are pest in this world. They destroy every country they are and that of their followers

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Cyynthialove(f): 4:59pm On May 14, 2018
[quote author=lekan008 post=67557727][/quote] Bullcrap !
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by LastSurvivor11: 4:59pm On May 14, 2018
Yyeske:
Hypocrite, you blame the Nigerian Army for killing IPOB miscreants but support Israel when they kill as if Israel even know who you are. I am pro Israel FYI but I only wanted to point out the hypocrisy in you.

This your logic lack both water and oil
Have you seen ipob in abuja claiming land or in lagos fighting for land?
Have you seen ipob with guns or dynamite before.
People and reasoning shaa

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
malware:

I need not your directive to do that. I will even die, when the time comes, same way you must at the appointed time. It is rather sad that fools only realise that when it's too late.
you better give your life to Christ or your death leads u to hell.

Only Jesus saves

8 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by itsandi(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
This is not good cry cry cry
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by BeijinDossier: 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
Muslims are mostly terrorists that is why. Do you need more reasons?

Abubakarsiddeeq:
The same bastard that was shouting killing of Christians is unacceptable is now killing Muslims af is Christians are the only humans
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA
I repeat
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by chiscodedon(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
Truly have seen that religion has really separated us than uniting us... I see Christians supporting the killing because Muslims are involved here, as well see Muslims against the killing not because humanity pity but cuz those being killed are Muslims, but feel joyous when Christians are killed in Nigeria. It's a shame, religion was meant to unite us as one, but that's not what's happening. Peace to the World

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Roger3D(m): 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
Why cant those silly IPOB yoot emulate the palestinians and defy the Nigerian army, or do they think they will get Biafra by insulting people on Nairaland?

cc LZAA immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 cynthia and all other nairaland IPOB miscreants grin

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by SalamRushdie: 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
The same bastard that was shouting killing of Christians is unacceptable is now killing Muslims af is Christians are the only humans
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA
I repeat
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA

Why are the protesting the opening of an embassy...is it their embassy that was moved there ?

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Mutemenot(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
Israel should solve this problem once and for all. shocked
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by IdJack(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
The Word of God must be fulfilled. PRAISE BE TO GOD

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by SalamRushdie: 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
lurvy:
Israel should apply some restraint but Israel has a right to defend herself against violent aggressors...

Restraint over a place thatvhas been their capital for decades ? Any resistance of that embassy is nothing but mischief and will be met with brute force no matter how many lives are lost

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Muslims are mostly terrorists that is why. Do you need more reasons?

You forgot to add ARMED by USA,Israel and france
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by owunabastard: 5:04pm On May 14, 2018
12inches1:
It's interesting the way Nigerian Christians can be so dumb. This is purely political not religious. But anyways what do you expect from people that believe Israel is their "promise land". I hope you know how far Israel is from Nigeria right?

PS: I'm a Christian so......
You are the only one that understand the politics, not all these illiterates that attach everything to religion.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by donnie(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2018
Lord please protect Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Benny Hinn and all those on the Holy Land tour.

And keep Israel as you've said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by malware: 5:05pm On May 14, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
you better give your life to Christ or your death leads u to hell.

Only Jesus saves

Tell me the last time he saved you, or anybody you know he saved, recently, in history, or anytime.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by victorazyvictor(m): 5:06pm On May 14, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Jerusalem belongs to both the Palestinians and Isrealites,

We have other countries that have their embassy in Jerusalem, America is not the first.
America moving their embassy is symbolic though.
I agree it is a legal move, but it is not a logical move.

A place cannot belong to two people my dear brother.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by lurvy: 5:06pm On May 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Restraint over a place thatvhas been their capital for decades ? Any resistance of that embassy is nothing but mischief and will be met with brute force no matter how many lives are lost

Restraint against the use of force, that's what I mean...

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
More people are killed and injured in Nigeria
And most don't even know why they are being killed
Make we face our own killings

5 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by troy20(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
Really beginning to admire Trump. You don't play nice or weak with these Muslims. You take the fight to them. Throw the first punch. That's only how you earn their respect.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by goaldynman(m): 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
Those Palestinian youths are stubborn! I was watching them via France24 yesterday how they were burning tyres at Israeli border, throwing rocks and petrol bumbs at Israeli Soldiers! The Israeli Soldiers were repelling them with tear gas! The Palestinians even brought several ambulances standby to carry any of them that got injured or faint or die! What stupidity?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by bankylan: 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Jerusalem belongs to both the Palestinians and Isrealites,

We have other countries that have their embassy in Jerusalem, America is not the first.
America moving their embassy is symbolic though.
I agree it is a legal move, but it is not a logical move.

Same way Abuja belongs to Nigerians and Libyans? Which other country has her embassy in Jerusalem

All embassies have been in Tel Aviv, though some maintain small offices in Jerusalem. US embassy is the first in Jerusalem and the only one for now.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by LZAA: 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
Roger3D:
Why cant those silly IPOB yoot emulate the palestinians and defy the Nigerian army, or do they think they will get Biafra by insulting people on Nairaland?

cc LZAA immhotep pointzerom iceberg3 cynthia and all other nairaland IPOB miscreants grin
because unlike headslammers and their ilorin slaves,they prefer jaw jaw to war war grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Bunch of terrorists.

God bless Israel.

Ignorant Nigerian Jewish ass licker, some palastein Christians are also involved in that riots, they are fighting the Refuges who stole thier homes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.