Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (49647 Views)

One Of The World’s Most Fearsome Snipers Arrives In Ukraine Vowing To Slaughter / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
Abubakarsiddeeq:
The same bastard that was shouting killing of Christians is unacceptable is now killing Muslims as if Christians are the only humans
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA
I repeat
Fu÷ck trump
Fuc/k Israel
F‹«U! Ck USA

you also forget the real fuckery !!

FU*K THE MOON WORSHIPPER grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by davidif: 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
EzeDiEgo1:
nice one

This is what you get when trying to stop God's word

Rubbish state of Palestine

I don't think you fully understand the Israeli Palestinioan conflict cos if you do you would take back what you just wrote quickly!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by SailorXY: 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
Amalaaba:
How many of you here knows that the Jews never have peace with their neighbors throughout history. In fact, they have been thrown out of over 96 countries for causing one problem or the other.

The Europeans were really hated them and were glad to have them settled in Palestine.
On landing in Palestine, they started killing the people, demolishing their houses and actually exterminating villages.

I wish all of you who are praising the Israelis, the kind of life the Palestinians are going through!. In Jesus name, Amen!
tell us why the "Europeans" hated them Jews. Which Europeans are you even referring to?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Somebodydaddy01: 7:24pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

It was a wikileak as evident from the picture and you don't expect her to be alone in the mess. You brilliantly used the word " ROGUE" but it would have been terroist if she was a Muslim right? Lol

Tony Blair and Geoge bush invaded Iraq on false intelligence which turned the country to ruins. They are walking free and media isn't saying nything about them. Well, Geoge bush said God told him to invade iraq. We both know their faiths. What would the reaction of the world is a Muslim presenident say God him to invade a country predominantly of Christians? Also, should that metric be used to judge Christians and attack them, their faith, God et al? Ask yourself these questions and answer them without sentiments.

Regarding the group you mentioned, we can as well blame the media for that. When funalni herdmens attack benue, the headline reads "Fulani herdmens kill 20 chrisitans" . How did they reach the conclusion that they are all Christians.
When Zamfara or other predominant states are attacked then it changes to "hoodlums invade a zamfa village and 20 are killed"

America as a great nation is not perfect....
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Somebodydaddy01: 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
tescoman90:

you also forget the real fuckery !!

FU*K THE MOON WORSHIPPER grin grin

Bleep those cross worshippers
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by fucktoto: 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
selemempe:
you cannot be pro isreal and anti ipob. Yoruba igbo moslem

that one claims he's igbo but i've never seen a single post from him supporting igbos in any way but when you mention north and moooslim you'll see him jumping around like a headless chicken.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by shine12: 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
Religious Nigerians thinks it is the will of God for Israel to be murdering these people.

This is zionism at its peak.The true Jewish people practicing true Judaism are against this and the Jewish religious Talmud clearly asserts that force should not be used to create an Israeli nation and that every Jews should live peacefully with their neighbours.

The Palestines are ready for a two state solution and the Zionist wont even allow that ti happen.

Even if we were to go by the Biblical claim on the land, the Jews disobeyed God many times and could not CLAIM ALL of "the promise" land for themselves, because the promise land is actually up to modern day Iraq (that's how big it is). If you ask someone to do something for you and they didn't do it for 500 years, do you wait for them till when they are ready?

Let me ask one question, what happens to the born again Christians in Palestine, they are still condemned right, oh no... That means the Old Covenant overrides the New Covenant when it comes to Israel and Palestine and in all other cases the New Covenant prevails.

This is a political move and anyone who knows the about the Balfour Declaration and how Britain facilitated the ceeding of the land to Israel will understand.

The modern day Israel nation is on an occupied land!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 7:27pm On May 14, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

America as a great nation is not perfect....

Lol. Ofcourse I didn't expect you to write something different
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Somebodydaddy01: 7:29pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

Lol. Ofcourse I didn't expect you to write something different

We all make mistakes but it’s getting much ....I’m still confuse where they said in the Quran that I’m holy war that you are killed for fighting you will be given 72 virgins
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 7:29pm On May 14, 2018
shine12:
Religious Nigerians thinks it is the will of God for Israel to be murdering these people.

This is zionism at its peak.The true Jewish people practicing true Judaism are against this and the Jewish religious Talmud clearly asserts that force should not be used to create an Israeli nation and that every Jews should live peacefully with their neighbours.

The Palestines are ready for a two state solution and the Zionist wont even allow that ti happen.

Even if we were to go by the Biblical claim on the land, the Jews disobeyed God many times and could not take "the promise" land for themselves. If you ask someone to do something for you and they didn't do it for 500 years, do you wait for them till when they are ready?

Let me ask one question, what happens to the born again Christians in Palestine, they are still condemned right, oh no... That means the Old Covenant overrides the New Covenant when it comes to Israel and Palestine and in all other cases the New Covenant prevails.

This is a political move and anyone who knows the about the Balfour Declaration and how Britain facilitated the ceeding of the land to Israel will understand.

The modern day Israel nation is on an occupied land!

Brother, Nigerian Christians especially those on this site only how to unleash their hatred, bigotry, sentiment and hypocrisy. They know next to nothing .
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

We all make mistakes but it’s getting much ....I’m still confuse where they said in the Quran that I’m holy war that you are killed for fighting you will be given 72 virgins

The mistakes have kllled million and rendered millions homeless but it doesnt matter afterall most are Muslims so no probelem. We believe what we choose to believe.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 14, 2018
Elliot2:
You can curse Israel and claim Christian. God Himself will curse those who curse Israel.

wow, I was thinking your God is the "merciful" kind. or didn't Jesus wash all our sins, abi na lie be dat grin
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by amliftedhigher: 7:32pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

You should go and read about 9/11. It was a smoke screen to stack Afganistan. Go and check the names of the perpetrators and their countries of origin and see if USA ever attacked or banned the countries.

Secondly, what was Libya, Iraq, Syria offences which made those countries to be ruined by the West?

We should endeavour to reason like people with working brains. Attacking one another because of difference in religions, ethic groups, race et al will only further divide us. There will always be differences between us but we should endervour to live together as one.
Muslim's are terrorist. Until they stop using their children as suicide bombers. Nobody will kill them.
Why can't Muslim stop terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

Muslim's are terrorist. Until they stop using their children as suicide bombers. Nobody will kill them.
Why can't Muslim stop terrorism?

Christians are terrorists. Why can't Christians stop terrorism?

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Somebodydaddy01: 7:34pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

The mistakes have kllled million and rendered millions homeless but it doesnt matter afterall most are Muslims so no probelem. We believe what we choose to believe.

I use to tell my neighbors that if someone tell you this shit and he gone through that let him bomb himself first .....I’m tired of these guys
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by malware: 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
fucktoto:

i wanted to say something to you coz i thought you were liberal, but when i saw the evil oath of terrorism on your profile i changed my mind.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7109809_img20180514191522_png995a55d270d427cb862b8aba1d2a70e2
that said, point me to any of your posts condemning the killings of shiites in the north and the killings of ipob protesters in the southeast by the nigerian army. if you can't find any then kindly shut the fûck up. i don't see the reason why y'all wailing for palestinians while we've experienced worse here.

You still haven't gotten the gist, have you? For the sake of your slow comprehension, let me repeat myself.

Terrorism knows no boundary. It cuts across all religions, races and ethnicity. Terrorists are those people who seek to instill fear in people's minds and wreak havoc for pecuniary reasons. To save you the stress of understanding the aforementioned, terrorism is promoted by the architects of "New World Order". You can storm Google for a better understanding of the above.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Somebodydaddy01: 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

Christians are terrorists. Why can't Christians stop terrorism?

This is totally different bro ....this is politics and they are being used
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by arsenal33: 7:36pm On May 14, 2018
obonujoker:
I hate killings... Let Palestinians allow Israel have Jerusalem na, shebi its just US embassy going there??
Just like IPOB should allow Nigeria be.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by amliftedhigher: 7:36pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

What happened to them is okay and justified. The below happened not too long ago but it's also okay and justified. These are these of people that went to church yesterday and claim to be tolerant.

Gods cannot be mocked.
Hmmm so because we are tolerant that is why you Muslim terrorists attack us knowing fully well that we will not revenge? Sorry to disappoint you we have awaken. We will deal with any terrorist in the world.
God punish Muslims.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by stonekc(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2018
APOSTLECHUMA:
GOD BROUGHT TRUMP TO FAST-TRACK THE DAY OF DOOM. TO CHRISTIANS AND JEWS,THIS IS A GREAT MOVE BUT WHILE THEY CELEBRATE,THEY SHOULD KNOW THAT WITH THIS, THAT JERUSALEM HAS BECOME THE BURDENSOME STONE AND THAT ONE MAN CANT DEFILE THE WILL OF THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY. UN, EU ETC WILL NOT BE DETERRED BY THIS IN THEIR EFFORTS TO GIVE PALESTINANS A STATE AND IN NO DISTANT TIME THEY WILL RECOGNISE PALESTINIAN STATE WITH EAST JERUSALEM AS IT'S CAPITAL. ISRAEL WILL OBJECT TO IT AND IT WILL SPARK OFF THE CONTEST OVER JERUSALEM,WHICH WILL LEAD TO ISRAEL PULLING DOWN AL AQSA MOSUE TO MAKE WAY FOR THE 3RD JEWISH TEMPLE AS ACTS 15:13-16 SAID,BUT THE PULLING DOWN OF THE MOSQUE,WILL SPARK OFF A GLOBAL RELIGIOUS CONFLICT THAT WILL TAKE THE 3RD PART OF HUMANITY AS BIBLE SAID. JERUSALEM IS THE REASON WHY EVERY AVERAGE MUSLIM ANY WHERE IN THIS WORLD, NOW HAS AN AK-47. WHEN ISRAEL TOOK THE KEY OF AL AQSA MOSQUE FROM THEM ABOUT 8YRS AGO,THEY KNEW THAT THE TIME TO DESTROY IT WAS GETTING NEARER AND RICH MUSLIM NATIONS BEGAN TO SHARE THOSE GUNS TO THEIR BROTHERS ACROSS THE GLOBE. THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE THE ON-COMING DOOM IS TO REPENT AND BE BORN AGAIN. TRUMP WHILE HELPING ISRAEL,ONLY BROUGHT CLOSER THE DAY OF DOOM UPON HUMANITY. 07054142412.

bro are u a pastor,y display ur num

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by amliftedhigher: 7:43pm On May 14, 2018
chilariye:
All d enemy of Muslim there wl c worst end.because u hv powa with u, u wl think u cn intimidate any one don't 4forget Allah is nt sleep and his powa is beyond any thing include ur nuclear. So jst wait and c d outcome of so call stupid Israel or Christian
You are a terrorist, you are irrelevant that is why you became a terrorist. Your pedophile Mohammed is a terrorist. God punish him and his followers.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by malware: 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
FatherJP:

Shift with your sermon. I hope you were preaching like this when your fulani muslim dominated military were killing Igbos because they want their right ?

It is better things are put and left in the right place before one dies and not the other way round. So, your sermon of you and i will die doesn't make sense here. what is important here is getting the right thing done like never to allow muslim fanatics power.

Thank goodness you saved me long explanation by stating the highlighted. We all know that the word terrorism is a word coined to serve as a pretext, to exterminate Muslims. What a futile task.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 7:52pm On May 14, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:

This is totally different bro ....this is politics and they are being used

What is totalling different about it?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 7:53pm On May 14, 2018
amliftedhigher:

Hmmm so because we are tolerant that is why you Muslim terrorists attack us knowing fully well that we will not revenge? Sorry to disappoint you we have awaken. We will deal with any terrorist in the world.
God punish Muslims.

The tolerance is the reason why Christian terrorists invaded Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Syria. God will punish Christians
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
stonekc:

bro are u a pastor,y display ur num
God bless u bro, i am a pastor. I displayd my num for those,who may hav questions to ask.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by stonekc(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2018
APOSTLECHUMA:
God bless u bro, i am a pastor. I displayd my num for those,who may hav questions to ask.

k.Good cos 've got lots of questions to ask
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
12inches1:

How are you different from Boko haram?

Buhari did worse to law abiding Biafrans.

Isreal should wipe out the Palestinians the way Buhari killed over 10,000 Igbos and still killing.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:50pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

The tolerance is the reason why Christian terrorists invaded Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Syria. God will punish Christians

God is already punishing terrorist Muslims for their atrocities accross the world.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Talknochip(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2018
The begining of the 'end' !!....... Trump may not b aware,but he is fulfilling a biblical prophesy!

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by anaton(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
idiot come and get biafra.

But we have gotten Biafra already.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by ollah2: 9:14pm On May 14, 2018
NATIONALPASTOR:

God is already punishing terrorist Muslims for their atrocities accross the world.

Mind telling me the atrocities of Muslims across the world?
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Empiree: 9:16pm On May 14, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Politician burns Quran outside Turkiye Embassy in Stockholm. Arab World react

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.