Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man (41802 Views)

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / How Do I Look More Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Embell: 4:00pm On May 14, 2018
OK.
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by truthfulmallam(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2018
Agreed
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Odey1997(m): 4:01pm On May 14, 2018
BITcoinseller:
All a girl wants is a God fearing yahoo boy

A God-fearing yahoo guy? How possible is that in the first place what they're engaging in isn't genuine
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 14, 2018
olayinex:
guys get ur money nd ur money will speaks d rest
cheesy u make ten million naira ..use the money buy one babe put for house...another guy with 30 million dollars come dey eye ur woman. The 30 million dollar dude with dollars can easily snatch ur woman from u.money good oo but always make sure u don't use money to impress a woman otherwise a bigger boy with fatter cash will steal her from u.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Constantiney: 4:01pm On May 14, 2018
Supreme01:
those piont do not carry weight,the are minor except no.1&3

What about:
-clean outfit
-good english accent
-intellegent guy
-some tyms God fearing
What a mediocre way of thinking
Good English accent is an achievement only in Nigeria i have noticed, no wonder the country is deplorable. With your reasoning i guess the Germans,spanish and others can never be "physically attractive"
I think i just wasted my time replying this senseless topic.
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by skyhighweb(m): 4:02pm On May 14, 2018
Yeye post u talk point 1 and 5 come be like what
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Lazyreporta(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
cheesy u make ten million naira ..use the money buy one babe put for house...another guy with 30 million dollars come dey eye ur woman. The 30 million dollar dude with dollars can easily snatch ur woman from u.money good oo but always make sure u don't use money to impress a woman otherwise a bigger boy with fatter cash will steal her from u.

You make sense.
They always think it's all about money.
There's always a richer guy.

Make money and also be a man

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Radicalface: 4:03pm On May 14, 2018
Supreme01:

What about:
-clean outfit
-good english accent
-intellegent guy
-some tyms God fearing

bros fashi! na money be fine Bobo, no be by English oo! shocked
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 14, 2018
Odey1997:

A God-fearing yahoo guy? How possible is that in the first place what they're engaging in isn't genuine
open ya eyes...there are God fearing yahoo boys all around uscheesy.
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by okenwaa(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2018
Get money.
Get more money..
Get much more money...
Continue getting money....

Then when you're done getting money,

Try ritual killing so that you'll
Get moooooooorrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee moneyyyyy.....

Inshort, die in affluence.

That's the only way you can come home with your side chick and your wife will cook a good meal for y'all.

And later gossip about your other side chicks with her over zeeworld.......

MOnnnnnnnnnnEY is POWER!!

After GOD though.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 14, 2018
Lazyreporta:

You make sense.
They always think it's all about money.
There's always a richer guy.

Make money and also be a man
of course there's always a richer guycheesy. U driving a fairly used Land Cruiser from cotonou to impress babes for ur street. One new guy show face with im brand new clean lamboghini enter ur streetcheesy. Wetin u go come do? Make money and be successful for urself.. Don't make money to impress a womancheesy.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Lazyreporta(m): 4:14pm On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
of course there's always a richer guycheesy. U driving a fairly used Land Cruiser from cotonou to impress babes for ur street. One new guy show face with im brand new clean lamboghini enter ur streetcheesy. Wetin u go come do? Make money and be successful for urself.. Don't make money to impress a womancheesy.

Na so o....
Lots of guys even dey hide their money now to get the real woman.

Come take chilled origin for abuja grin
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Adelaide2: 4:22pm On May 14, 2018
Supreme01:

What about:

-good english accent

This is a stupid slavery and colonial mentality. You want to be English or American native speaker? Those guys don't care about your own accent in terms of speaking like you. Why do you want to speak like them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by okwabayi(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2018
Some good points here but life is more enjoyable when you do things for yourself and not women's pleasure. When I realized this it felt like a big stone was lifted from my body.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Othybaba(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2018
nice write up bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by ItzBIM(m): 4:30pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:
Ladies have left men with the best qualities for minute reasons..
Be yourself, what is yours would eventually find its way.

A woman would give you 100 reason where you see none.

1- Be a man. Be bold, be confident, be courageous... Put her in her place without flinching. - they would claim you are too arrogant and not romantic.

2- Remain physically attractive. - they call you are player and outrightly friend-zone you.

3- make money... Make more money - some would say, he is too rich abeg, last week his sister died mysteriously.

4- When she says, "baby, look at my new hair" stop what you're doing for 30seconds and pay attention, give compliments. She's looking beautiful for you.... No matter what she tells herself - They say so that how you compliment other ladies bah reminding you why you were supposed to pay for it.

5- Never argue with her.. Ever! She wins by default because she succeeded in dragging you into it. Never allow it. If she wants to insist, leave the room. Sometimes, she wants to argue with you... Because it's the only way she can get your full attention - They say you are a sissy and not man enough to handle quarrels

Oga oo
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Lazyreporta(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

Oga oo

Funny enough you're Correct too.

However, it's better this way than being weak.

Most times, they are testing you to know if you can bend for them but put them in their place.

Bro, never you take away the challenge from them..
They love mysteries, so give it them.

How do you feel when a girl tells you she can't understand you?
That's it
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by senatorshegsy5: 4:42pm On May 14, 2018
Lazyreporta:
Study and experience has told me that if you ask a woman "what do you want in our marriage/relationship"? Most often, you will get a big lie. Fat lie. If you follow what she says bumper to bumper.... It will end in pain.
But men has observed and documented what keeps women happy.

1- Be a man. Be bold, be confident, be courageous... Put her in her place without flinching. She knows when she gets out of line and she expect it. If you don't do this, you're sowing the seed of future disrespect. Funny enough it can turn her on.

2- Remain physically attractive. A woman wants a man that can cheat on her anytime with his choice of woman, but make the choice not to.... So that he will be faithful to her... She wants to see the jealousy and lust in the eyes of other women when they see you guys together. That makes her feel she has a high value man.

3- make money... Make more money.. I don't think I have to explain this.

4- When she says, "baby, look at my new hair" stop what you're doing for 30seconds and pay attention, give compliments. She's looking beautiful for you.... No matter what she tells herself.

5- Never argue with her.. Ever! She wins by default because she succeeded in dragging you into it. Never allow it. If she wants to insist, leave the room. Sometimes, she wants to argue with you... Because it's the only way she can get your full attention.

Source: Facebook
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by McBrooklyn(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2018
Mtcheeeew...
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by KevinDein: 4:50pm On May 14, 2018
BITcoinseller:
All a girl wants is a God fearing yahoo boy
As dumb and paradoxical as this sounds, some girls actually move around with this line of thought. So much for being confused
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by onadana: 4:50pm On May 14, 2018
Supreme01:

What about:
-clean outfit
-good english accent
-intellegent guy
-some tyms God fearing

Story...Be loaded with cash and see how other things fall into place.
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by KevinDein: 4:52pm On May 14, 2018
lefulefu:
I'll use my ten million naira to buy another younger babe undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by itsandi(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2018
Tell her a good story or at least show her where to read good stories
Write a poem. Be romantic. Money does not matter

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Simplybami(f): 5:05pm On May 14, 2018
Supreme01:

What about:
-clean outfit
-good english accent
-intellegent guy
-some tyms God fearing

You forgot to add 'nice smell'. Gosh,I love it when a guy smells nice.
PS: Everyone should always smell nice.
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 14, 2018
who nor go nor know

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by YomiTee123(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2018
1. make money
2. have money
3. work for money
4. dont forget rule number 1.
5. always apply rule 2 and 3

Lazyreporta:
Study and experience has told me that if you ask a woman "what do you want in our marriage/relationship"? Most often, you will get a big lie. Fat lie. If you follow what she says bumper to bumper.... It will end in pain.

1- Be a man. Be bold, be confident, be courageous... Put her in her place without flinching. She knows when she gets out of line and she expect it. If you don't do this, you're sowing the seed of future disrespect. Funny enough it can turn her on.

2- Remain physically attractive. A woman wants a man that can cheat on her anytime with his choice of woman, but make the choice not to.... So that he will be faithful to her... She wants to see the jealousy and lust in the eyes of other women when they see you guys together. That makes her feel she has a high value man.

4- When she says, "baby, look at my new hair" stop what you're doing for 30seconds and pay attention, give compliments. She's looking beautiful for you.... No matter what she tells herself.

5- Never argue with her.. Ever! She wins by default because she succeeded in dragging you into it. Never allow it. If she wants to insist, leave the room. Sometimes, she wants to argue with you... Because it's the only way she can get your full attention.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by ChiefSweetus: 5:21pm On May 14, 2018
Supreme01:

What about:
-clean outfit
-good english accent
-intellegent guy
-some tyms God fearing
Your points are so beta. Enjoy being cheated the fùc k on!

OP, very relevant points I can't lie. First time in a while I agree with a post of this nature. Good job.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Supreme01: 5:46pm On May 14, 2018
ChiefSweetus:

Your points are so beta. Enjoy being cheated the fùc k on!

OP, very relevant points I can't lie. First time in a while I agree with a post of this nature. Good job.

Thanks,you get it bro.
Some are busy talking poo...an i ask which language wil u use wen psyching a gal dat do not understand ur parole
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Jeferious: 6:01pm On May 14, 2018
If you need money to be attractive, then you must be naturally and terribly ugly at the same time. No thanks to your parents' genes at all.

Guys who are cute, confident and are good in bed understand better. If they earn money, they spend it on themselves- they don't use it to buy a lady's love at all. All they need to keep the b!tch in check is their fine face and their sweet d!cks.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by TouchOfSpice(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2018
I think you are 99.9% correct.

Point 3 is just so so so Corect.

Lazyreporta:

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by cassidy1996(m): 6:35pm On May 14, 2018
Esseite:
Ladies have left men with the best qualities for minute reasons..
Be yourself, what is yours would eventually find its way.

A woman would give you 100 reason where you see none.

1- Be a man. Be bold, be confident, be courageous... Put her in her place without flinching. - they would claim you are too arrogant and not romantic.

2- Remain physically attractive. - they call you a player and outrightly friend-zone you.

3- make money... Make more money - some would say, he is too rich abeg, last week his sister died mysteriously.

4- When she says, "baby, look at my new hair" stop what you're doing for 30seconds and pay attention, give compliments. She's looking beautiful for you.... No matter what she tells herself - They say so that how you compliment other ladies bah reminding you why you were supposed to pay for it.

5- Never argue with her.. Ever! She wins by default because she succeeded in dragging you into it. Never allow it. If she wants to insist, leave the room. Sometimes, she wants to argue with you... Because it's the only way she can get your full attention - They say you are a sissy and not man enough to handle quarrels
you have said it all
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Ogbuefigeo(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2018
Get money , get more money and make big money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.