Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man (41804 Views)

Why Can't Black People Admit That Whites Are More Physically Attractive? / How Do I Look More Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by jnrbayano(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2018
Supreme01:
those piont do not carry weight,the are minor except no.1&3

What about:
-clean outfit
-good english accent
-intellegent guy
-some tyms God fearing

Black man mentality. What is "good English accent"? So someone is expected to change his mother tongue to what is not?

Inferiority complex is drowning you and you don't have someone to tell you.
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by jnrbayano(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2018
Constantiney:

What a mediocre way of thinking
Good English accent is an achievement only in Nigeria i have noticed, no wonder the country is deplorable. With your reasoning i guess the Germans,spanish and others can never be "physically attractive"
I think i just wasted my time replying this senseless topic.
Smh

That guy you quoted is so dumb and I'm not sorry to say it. I didn't even see your reply before I gave mine.
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Supreme01: 9:17pm On May 14, 2018
jnrbayano:

Black man mentality. What is "good English accent"? So someone is expected to change his mother tongue to what is not?

Inferiority complex is drowning you and you don't have someone to tell you.

Let me ask u; if u r in luv wth a some one dat do not understand ur pavore what will u use?
White man sense idiot.
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Supreme01: 9:30pm On May 14, 2018
jnrbayano:

That guy you quoted is so dumb and I'm not sorry to say it. I didn't even see your reply before I gave mine.

I wont blame u, your problem is obsessive compulsive disorder. If u r Yeruba an ur affections is for Igbo gal u'll use Yeruba with her (if she do not understand) or u'll go an learn Igbo 1st abi? Idiot.
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Ayobami7(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2018
Noted
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by hoover420: 5:46am On May 15, 2018
Supreme01:
those piont do not carry weight,the are minor except no.1&3

What about:
-clean outfit
-good english accent
-intellegent guy
-some tyms God fearing

It's a pity English language is now a yardstick for measuring intelligence sad
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Peachess(f): 8:04am On May 15, 2018
A man with those qualities won't look attractive to me
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by Lazyreporta(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2018
Peachess:
A man with those qualities won't attractive to me

You that don't know what you're dating.
Tell us what attract you?
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by jnrbayano(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2018
Supreme01:

I wont blame u, your problem is obsessive compulsive disorder. If u r Yeruba an ur affections is for Igbo gal u'll use Yeruba with her (if she do not understand) or u'll go an learn Igbo 1st abi? Idiot.

...and the dumbo continues to dance naked in the market place.

Slave mentality supremo
Re: 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man by mandate12: 6:32pm On May 15, 2018
Lazyreporta:

You people always think it's just about money only.

Well, money is part of the list.

Money is 'all' not ' part of' the list

Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs