Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) (60541 Views)

Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Opens Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 15, 2018
Bidobado:

At least Jesus never Fvcked a 9 year old like some fvcking disgusting sexual deviant and Cvnt called Mohammed. Yeah, that cart pushing illiterate son of a Wh0re.
coward.
Answer my questions first. then I can educate your retard.ed brain on this.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Wakago: 10:54am On May 15, 2018
neolboy:
Names of those killed in Gaza protest

Pls stop quoting me, if your IQ is too low to decode this information just read and pass stop convulsing on my post
how many names of those people killed in Benue have you published? Smh!
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Wakago: 11:03am On May 15, 2018
Demmzy15:
Can you explain to me why the political owners are the Jews?
Are you dumb?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by pacespot(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2018
Temple1288:
I doubted this Trump guy would keep up to his words.. Pres Obama, Pres Clinton, Pres Bush all promised but like Nigerians would say "For where!!" they failed..

Pres Donald Trump, has truly shown he's a man of his words.

I hope you can handle intellectual discussion because I see a lot of people vituperating on this forum.

Trump made a lot of promises that he has reneged on in his presidency. Like totally pulling USA military out of Afghanistan, the decision he has pulled back on by sending 3,000 more American troops to the country, because he sees it as a leeway to contain China's economic projects in the middle east, like China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC that has seen multiple attacks from terrorists. Adding to that is Afghanistan's large deposit of mineral resources that America is eyeing.

Second, he threatened to name China a currency manipulator in the campaign trail, which he dares not to at this time that Americans are cozying up to Chinese for economic benefits. He said he is going to place tarrifs on $100 billion worth of Chinese imports which we all know is a political game as America is going to lose any trade war with China.

Picking up fights against weaker nations like Syria, Iran does not equate to someone willing to pit his gut against big players like China and Russia. And pulling the United States out of multiple deals does not excuse his political weakness either. It is easier to destroy something that someone else worked hard to build than to build your own legacy. Even a small power like North Korea made America suffer before trying to negotiate deals with the country, and don't ever get caught in the illusion that North Korea is going to denuclearize.

So Donald Trump is not a man of his words, he tweets something now and in few days' time he tweets another one. In fact, he is the most unstable and unpredictable president America has had in its history.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by neolboy(m): 11:23am On May 15, 2018
Wakago:
how many names of those people killed in Benue have you published? Smh!

Zero names sir

Are you okay now?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

coward.
Answer my questions first. then I can educate your retard.ed brain on this.

You believe and follow a paedophile, you are not fit to advise anyone.
And FYI, I was born and raised in Kaduna, so I Know the scum that Islam truly is, first hand too.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Temple1288(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2018
pacespot:

I hope you can handle intellectual discussion because I see a lot of people vituperating on this forum.

Trump made a lot of promises that he has reneged on in his presidency. Like totally pulling USA military out of Afghanistan, the decision he has pulled back on by sending 3,000 more American troops to the country, because he sees it as a leeway to contain China's economic projects in the middle east, like China Pakistan Economic Corridor CPEC that has seen multiple attacks from terrorists. Adding to that is Afghanistan's large deposit of mineral resources that America is eyeing.

Second, he threatened to name China a currency manipulator in the campaign trail, which he dares not to at this time that Americans are cozying up to Chinese for economic benefits. He said he is going to place tarrifs on $100 billion worth of Chinese imports which we all know is a political game as America is going to lose any trade war with China.

Picking up fights against weaker nations like Syria, Iran does not equate to someone willing to pit his gut against big players like China and Russia. And pulling the United States out of multiple deals does not excuse his political weakness either. It is easier to destroy something that someone else worked hard to build than to build your own legacy. Even a small power like North Korea made America suffer before trying to negotiate deals with the country, and don't ever get caught in the illusion that North Korea is going to denuclearize.

So Donald Trump is not a man of his words, he tweets something now and in few days' time he tweets another one. In fact, he is the most unstable and unpredictable president America has had in its history.

The only part of your words that I deem fit, which is understandable is the part you said "unpredictable President America has had in its history"
True Americans know exactly what he thinks for America. The only people who say shit about him are Blacks (Black Americans and run away blacks from Africa), the drug peddling Latin Americans, and the Muslims extremists (tho they say it's a religion of peace) they are showing its not... These are the only people fighting the man....... Americans now feel so proud rather than when Pres Obama was in power....

Mind you, Trump was very instrumental to the peace North and South Korea been battling to get.

Pres Trump is doing a great job in America.. It's still very early I don't need arguments please.. I've many things to do today.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 15, 2018
Bidobado:

And FYI, I was born and raised in Kaduna, so I Know the scum that Islam truly is, first hand too.
You are not a christian.
You are only worshiping a dead human. Jesus will definitely deny you on the last day because he will give accounts of how he spent his life on earth too.
FYI, I was a christian for 8 years before I realized that the religion doesn't make any sense.
I found the bible as the MOST senseless, cruel, immoral and violent religious book in the world.
Go and read genesis = filled with confusion, flaws and errors.
Leviticus = cruelty
Exodus = Wickedness
Deuteronomy = Absurdities and violence
Mathew = Nonsense etc
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 15, 2018
Bidobado:

These are your leaders. The people you worship. The real pedophileá¹£

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Zauma(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2018
Nigeria didn't attend nor endorse the new capital. You edited the list yourself but Nigeria is not in the list reported by Aljazeera.

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by mapet: 12:58pm On May 15, 2018
HeyCorleone:

There's a difference between "no permanent friend" and the cluelessness that is abound in our policies today.

This is simply a show of your ignorance and naivety on Policy formulation and execution. What specifically is the cluelessness here? That we aligned we Trump? or We aligned with Israel? or you just want to bash the govt as usual?
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

How demented are you?
Almighty God is dead? lol! what a retar.d

You think almighty God is like your dead cry-cry man you're worshiping. On the last day, even he Jesus will deny you and you'll perish forever because you are not a true "christian" Your ways are not Christ-like. The true Jesus never told you to worship him. Jesus worshiped Allah (almighty God) when he was alive.

Jesus never worshipped Allah nor was he into the banging of little girls and boys (dancing boys of Afghanistan) like that Mohammed guy likes to do.
Yes you are right, am not Christ like and that's because I ain't him and don't intend to. You on the other hand, are Mohammed like, angry, violent, stupid and irrational, and probably a sex deviant too.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by HeyCorleone(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2018
mapet:

This is simply a show of your ignorance and naivety on Policy formulation and execution. What specifically is the cluelessness here? That we aligned we Trump? or We aligned with Israel? or you just want to bash the govt as usual?

You're just looking for someone to speak big grammar with. I don't have such time hombre.

We should have just stayed neutral during the voting process. Than for us to vote against something and be at the commissioning all smiling. The 2 events are just couple of months apart. This is enough to show you that we honestly didn't know why we voted against the US' decision that one time.

You act based on interest. Of what interest did Nigeria have by voting against the US' m decision? None. The best thing would have been to stay neutral. It's not as if we weren't"friends" with the US' before that. Almost all African countries in close relations with the US' voted in support of their decision. Only God knows the point we were trying to prove by what we did then. You didn't wish someone well to be fruitful in their marriage and you're all smiles at their naming ceremony. Wouldn't you seem like a fool?

Obviously if you spent your time thinking instead of using unnecessary verbiage you'd understand that.

Adios.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Fvck Christianity and Islam... Does that help you feel better.. You think I believe in your fvcking pastors or attend your fvcking churches let alone your worthless mosque. Find something else that irks me, sending me pictures of paedo pastors won't cut.. Mohammed set the trend for the abuse of little children so it's not strange that religious people are sexual deviants.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by HeyCorleone(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Lol. This is bulls. Ain't nothing wrong with hacia few bad eggs.

The only bad thing is when the very foundation of your religion is built upon liea and paedophilia.

Funny thing is when Muhammad started his ramblings he condemned worshipping of the kabba stone. Later this same kabba stone became the very foundation of your religion.

No one in their sane minds would be an adherent of such religion.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by yazach: 5:23pm On May 15, 2018
neolboy:
Thirty-three countries attend US ceremony to relocate its embassy to Jerusalem, says Israel's foreign ministry.

The United States has formally opened its embassy in Jerusalem amid deadly protests in the Gaza Strip.

The move on Monday followed a December 2017 decision by US President Donald Trump to recognise Jerusalem as Israel's capital and relocate the US mission there from Tel Aviv.

Trump's controversial declaration was widely condemned by the international community, with the United Nations General Assembly rejecting by a huge majority the US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Most countries say the status of Jerusalem - a sacred city to Jews, Muslims and Christians - should be determined in a final peace settlement and that moving their embassies now would pre-judge any such deal.

Israel's foreign ministry said all 86 countries with diplomatic missions in Israel were invited to the embassy opening, and 33 confirmed attendance.

Here is a breakdown of the countries that attended the ceremony:

A: Albania, Angola, Austria

C: Cameroon, Republic of the Congo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Czech Republic

D: Dominican Republic

E: El Salvador, Ethiopia

G: Georgia, Guatemala

H: Honduras, Hungary

K: Kenya

M: Myanmar

N: Nigeria

P: Panama, Peru, Philippines

R: Romania, Rwanda

S: Serbia, South Sudan

T: Thailand, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia

U: Ukraine

V: Vietnam

P: Paraguay

T: Tanzania

Z: Zambia

Source:https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/opens-embassy-jerusalem-countries-attended-180514141915625.html

Al-Jazeera retracted the information, Nigeria was not in the list
https://www.nairaland.com/4506090/us-opens-embassy-jerusalem-al-jazeera
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by yazach: 5:24pm On May 15, 2018
Mutemenot:
Nigeria? Bubu won't dare

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by yazach: 5:25pm On May 15, 2018
ShyCypher:
Why are they mostly all Third World Countries/Puppets/Shitholes? undecided

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Mutemenot(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
you see people like u just went to school with just the benefit of a certificate,but lack the clear cut critical thinking,sound judgement,rationallization and the ability to think outside the box..what signifance those attending a ceremonial event like this have to do with any repercussion?,so the likes of England,France etc will get nuked by America for not attending right..nigeria representative and others are their bcuz their our ally,just like how we will attend palestian's event as our ally

when Nigeria voted against the establishment,did it stop trumps from inviting buhari and selling weapons?...u guys have to wisen up and try to engage in constructive criticism and debate

grin
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

You are not a christian.
You are only worshiping a dead human. Jesus will definitely deny you on the last day because he will give accounts of how he spent his life on earth too.
FYI, I was a christian for 8 years before I realized that the religion doesn't make any sense.
I found the bible as the MOST senseless, cruel, immoral and violent religious book in the world.
Go and read genesis = filled with confusion, flaws and errors.
Leviticus = cruelty
Exodus = Wickedness
Deuteronomy = Absurdities and violence
Mathew = Nonsense etc

Of course am not a Christian... But if I was to be religious, Islam will be the last religion I ever practiced. Heavily plagiarized book with no SINGLE PROPHECY, compiled by the most violent and barbaric paedophile the world has ever known.
The quran is not even Arsehole friendly, if not, it's use should be confined to the fvcking toilet only.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 15, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Lol. This is bulls. Ain't nothing wrong with hacia few bad eggs.

The only bad thing is when the very foundation of your religion is built upon liea and paedophilia.

Funny thing is when Muhammad started his ramblings he condemned worshipping of the kabba stone. Later this same kabba stone became the very foundation of your religion.

No one in their sane minds would be an adherent of such religion.
Lol
You must be chronically demented. No sane human-being without the early brainwashing they do to you will ever choose christainity as a religion.
The absurdities in your old testament and Mathew- new testament is enough to deter any sane person away.
No christain can ever win a religious debate because you will end UP of disgracing yourself. By the time obvious errors and flaws are pointed out, you will come up with senseless excuses of 'holy spirit' understanding.
E.G, THE FLAT EARTH THEORY IN YOUR BIBLE. IS THE EARTH FLAT LIKE A DISC AS THE BIBLE DESCRIBED IT??
Is the moon a light?
Does the sun and the moon revolve round the earth The senseless errors are countless.
In conclusion, THE BIBLE IS DEFINITELY NOT A BOOK WRITTEN OUT OF ALMIGHTY GOD'S INSPIRATION.
THE BOOK IS JUST MOSTLY A FAIRY-TALE STORY COLLECTIONS BY DRUNKARD LIKE NOAH, ETC.

STOP DEFENDING NONSENSE! YOU CANT WIN! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 15, 2018
Bidobado:

Jesus never worshipped Allah nor was he into the banging of little girls and boys (dancing boys of Afghanistan) like that Mohammed guy likes to do.
Yes you are right, am not Christ like and that's because I ain't him and don't intend to. You on the other hand, are Mohammed like, angry, violent, stupid and irrational, and probably a sex deviant too.
Fool
Please come up with something more substantial
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Skepticus: 7:19pm On May 15, 2018
Saintmary:

Nigeria has no choice, we have been forced to choose sides. Did you think the President traveled to the US on a fun trip? Even our staunchly Islamic President knows power when he meets it. Don't be surprised to see Nigerian Armed forces being drafted into the battle over Israel in the near or far future. Same for every other country. It's the world's destiny to be embroiled in yet another mega war, it's only a question of when.

The only smartest person to respond to my post.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by HeyCorleone(m): 7:19pm On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Lol
You must be chronically demented. No sane human-being without the early brainwashing they do to you will ever choose christainity as a religion.
The absurdities in your old testament and Mathew- new testament is enough to deter any sane person away.
No christain can ever win a religious debate because you will end UP of disgracing yourself. By the time obvious errors and flaws are pointed out, you will come up with senseless excuses of 'holy spirit' understanding.
E.G, THE FLAT EARTH THEORY IN YOUR BIBLE. IS THE EARTH FLAT LIKE A DISC AS THE BIBLE DESCRIBED IT??
Is the moon a light?
Does the sun and the moon revolve round the earth The senseless errors are countless.
In conclusion, THE BIBLE IS DEFINITELY NOT A BOOK WRITTEN OUT OF ALMIGHTY GOD'S INSPIRATION.
THE BOOK IS JUST MOSTLY A FAIRY-TALE STORY COLLECTIONS BY DRUNKARD LIKE NOAH, ETC.

STOP DEFENDING NONSENSE! YOU CANT WIN! GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao.

Quite the opposite sonny.

The Bible affirms the "roundness" of the earth plus even telling us the Earth is "suspended", that is, held by gravity. Bible also talks on space. Lol. The Bible is both historic and scientific.

Plus the Koran is built on the Bible. So if the Bible is bullshit, according to you, isn't the Koran worse?

I don't belong to the school of Christians who are scared to debate issues concerning my religion. No. I'd argue things with you. And by "you" I mean an atheist. I can't argue with a Muslim. Apart from being grossly uninformed the average Muslim is not open to views or opinion and is very dull intellectuall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Skepticus: 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
busterr:

Nigeria is not an Islamic country. Fool

You are the biggest fool here. No insult intended to you like you did to me.

Only a fool like you, won't know that you (through your country) is indebted to the Islamic bank via the Muslim terrorists called presidents that have ruled you more than their Christian counterparts.

Buhari's government expresses same sentiments.

Meanwhile, the shithole of a space you call your country is only seen in the world news for Islamic insurgency (Boko Haram/Herdsmen attacks.

An opinion Trump and his co-rednecks think about you.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Skepticus: 7:32pm On May 15, 2018
9gerian:
Islamic countries?! shocked

It's saddening to admit it even if statistics doesn't support it.

Go look the number of highly influential Islamists in your country's government and the stuff it's known for in international news.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Skepticus: 7:33pm On May 15, 2018
Shigabs:
Who told you Nigeria is an Islamic country?

Go look the number of highly influential Islamists in your country's government over the years of its existence and the stuff it's known for in international news.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Skepticus: 7:34pm On May 15, 2018
poseidon12:

Nigeria, an Islamic country?

Go look the number of highly influential Islamists in your country's government over the course of its existence and the stuff it's known for in international news.
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Mutemenot(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
you see people like u just went to school with just the benefit of a certificate,but lack the clear cut critical thinking,sound judgement,rationallization and the ability to think outside the box..what signifance those attending a ceremonial event like this have to do with any repercussion?,so the likes of England,France etc will get nuked by America for not attending right..nigeria representative and others are their bcuz their our ally,just like how we will attend palestian's event as our ally

when Nigeria voted against the establishment,did it stop trumps from inviting buhari and selling weapons?...u guys have to wisen up and try to engage in constructive criticism and debate

https://www.nairaland.com/4506487/presidency-denies-nigerias-presence-us#67595739

Still waiting for your long grammar to prove me wrong grin.. You expected a jihadist like bubu to acknowledge such move
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nowenuse: 12:50am On May 16, 2018
Yusman316:

Nice write up but hate to burst ur bubble. There was peaceful coexistence between the three religions even when Jerusalem was under Islamic control. There trouble started when the state of Israel was created. The whole situation there is political and not religious. For ur info there re all three faiths on both sides of the divide

There was peace as long as muslims were ruling right? Now that muslims are not ruling no peace. This means that only muslims are fit to rule. There can never be peace when they are not in charge.

Thank God they have met their match in Israel. They either accept non muslim rule, they park out or they die! They must choose one. Idiots!
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by Nowenuse: 1:01am On May 16, 2018
goaldynman:

You are the most stupid ediot and hypocrite I have ever seen in nairaland! You took out time to list the number of people who died in Palestine; but boko haram and Fulani herdsmen have killed thousands of people in Nigeria and you have never listed their names!

You are not different from those Aboki that killed Nigerians and destroyed properties worth millions of naira just because a danish man drew a cartoon of Mohammed!!

Don't mind that animal in human skin called neolboy. It's a pity that we share the same country with retrogressive fools like him.

Imagine him listing the names of Arabs for us here. What business do we have with names of Arabs when our own people in Nigeria here are dying by their hundreds daily due to Boko haram and fulani terrorists?

Seriously, this guy make me dey para.

neolboy or whatever you call yourself. Don't try that nonsense next time. Mehn, I wish the internet has a physical contact button or something. Some peoples face need physical resetting to function properly. Nonsense..
Re: Nigeria, 33 Countries That Attended USA Opening Of Embassy In Jerusalem (List) by princfred(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2018
These animals are mentally deformed by their imams. How can concepts like empathy, morals and good judgement be comprehended by convoluted minds who takes inspiration from Mohammad who had none of those values?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gordan Grlic Radman Attempted To Kiss Annalena Baerbock / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! / Grace Mugabe Announces Herself As President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.